Best Private Tours in Athens; Private tours in Athens cover a wide range of themes and concepts aiming at meeting the needs of the most demanding visitors. We acknowledge that modern travelers do not usually have ample time to spend in just one city, therefore we have designed well-appointed private tours in Athens, that allow you to make the most out of your time in Greece.
- Shore excursions, carefully designed for those visiting Athens with a cruise ship
Whether you are just one person or a large group of people, you can find the type of private tour in Athens that represents what you are looking for.
- The half-day embark or disembark tour in Athens is a tour specifically designed for visitors who are coming to Athens on a cruise ship and have a rather limited time to spend in the city, but still wish to make the most out of it.
- The Panorama private tour in Athens is designed for people with limited mobility or in a wheelchair, who wish to explore Athens in the most comfortable and convenient way possible.
- The six hours Golden Age private tour in Athens is an excellent chance to see both the modern and ancient parts of the city on a city tour that will definitely convince you to come back for more.
- The half-day tour in Athens is a well-appointed private sightseeing tour and it is the perfect way to explore the historical capital of Greece and its worldwide known monuments just in a few hours.
- The half-day tour in Cape Sounion and Athens takes you to the most beautiful parts of Athens, and of course to the breathtaking views of Cape Sounion with the dominant temple of Poseidon.
- Enjoy the famous sunset in Sounion with our private afternoon sightseeing tour along the coast of Athens riviera.
- A private afternoon sightseeing tour in Athens, including the Acropolis Museum and Ancient Agora so as to get a complete idea of the ancient part of the city.
- The private half-day tour to the Museums of Athens is one of the tours you will love since it will take you to all major museums in Athens, a city that boasts some of the most interesting sites and relics.
- The private tour to Athens, Marathon and Brauron includes some of the most important sites in and outside the city of Athens, giving you a full idea of how Athens was in ancient times.
- The best of Athens full-day tour is a private tour that will give you a full and complete idea of how Athens used to be, combining the best of the modern and the ancient parts of the city. It is an absolute must-do tour in Athens.
- This full day combines an Athens city tour with a visit to Poseidon s temple in cape Sounion admiring the Athens Riviera with the visit to the seaside parts of Athens, giving you a comprehensive idea of this historical city and its modern suburbs.
- The full-day sightseeing tour in Athens, Corinth Canal and Ancient Corinth takes you to the two major cities of the ancient times within just one day, in a convenient and affordable tour you should not miss!
- The sightseeing in Athens and wine-tasting tour in Nemea is a tour for those who are interested both in the historical sites and wine tasting, aiming at satisfying their need for historical and culinary exploration in Greece.
- The full-day tour in Athens and Marathon combines two of the most significant sites in Greece, with a long history and monuments to keep you interested and give you an idea of how Athens faced the Persian threat.
- The full day tour in Athens and Evia is an 8hour long tour starting from Athens. It will take you to the Acropolis, where you can admire the glorious Parthenon, and then drive you to the nearby town of Chalkida, where you will see not only the beautiful coastline of Chalkis, but also the impressive phenomenon of Evripos tide.
- The best of Athens! If you are eager to follow the trails of democracy, then your journey starts here in Athens, where it all begun, back in the 6th Century BC. Join this private tour to the Pnyx, Acropolis, Dionysus Theater and Ancient Agora in Athens.
- This private tour in Athens is specially designed for those who want to explore the historical capital of Greece and be initiated into the amazingly delicious world of the Greek (Mediterranean) gastronomy.
- Why at Thermopelae only a few Greeks stood against many? Why the Marathon battle against the Persian was so important? Let's find out here at Athens Tours Greece through our experts!
- The Epic Battle of Thermopylae Remains One of the Most Stirring Defeats of All Time! It’s a little spoiler to say the Greeks lost. But the battle lives on to the present day largely due to the ideals of sacrifice, bravery, and patriotism it represented. A small Greek force faces off against the vastly outnumbered invading Persian army in a fight to the death that still resonates today.
- The Athens-by-night tour is the absolute must-do if you wish to feel like a true Greek and Athenian. It is one of the best tours because it allows you to explore Athens by night and then enjoy a feast the Greek way.
- The 4.30 hours Christian tour in Athens is a half day tour designed for those who have just a few hours available in the city but wish to explore its Christian roots along with the other important sites of this historical city.
- The full day private tour in Athens follows the footsteps of St Paul in Athens, allowing the visitors of the city to see where St Paul preached on the new religion.
- The full day Christian tour in Athens and Corinth takes you to two major stops of St Paul during his stay in Greece and gives you an insight of his work in these two historical cities, as well of their emminent imprortance.
- The 6 hours Jewish tour in Athens is a private tour in Athens designed for Jewish people or for anyone interested in this intriguing part of the city.
- The full day Jewish tour in Athens is a private tour off the beaten path in Athens that allows you to get to know the pulsing Jewish part of the historical city.
- The six hours photography tour in Athens is a private tour that aims at taking you to the best places in Athens, allowing you enough time to take gorgeous pictures to bring back home.
- The half day photography tour in Athens is a well designed private tour that will give you the chance to take some truly amazing pictures at the most interesting sites in Athens.
- The six hours tour to Athens Riviera and Cape Sounion will take you to the southern suburbs of Athens, where you can enjoy the combination of sea and historical sites, shooting some truly exciting sites.
- The full-day photography tour in Athens promises you to give you the ideal backdrop for memorable photos that will make people stand in awe. Enjoy one of the most interesting tours in this large selection.
- A journey to the golden age of Athens. Katerina, Petros, Vada, Penny, Yanni and many more of our licensed by the state tour guides, will walk you to the glory of Athens.
- This private walking tour at the Acropolis with the Acropolis Museum is specially designed to meet the needs and requirements of the most demanding visitor culture.
- An excellent combination of what you are expecting to visit in Athens and the a biblical walking tour. Admire the master peace of the city the Acropolis with mars hill of Apostle Paul.
- Experience the most recognized world wide monument of Athens, the Acropolis. The trade of the city. Combine it with the most famous neighborhood of Athens the Plaka.
- During the shopping and lifestyle private walking tour in Athens you will explore the modern city of Athens, allowing you to discover the most interesting sights with the comfort and privacy of private guide.
- The private Athens walking tour will take you to the parts of Old Athens and the markets where the heart of the city beats every day; there you can discover the culture of the Greeks and get to know the life of modern people.
Shore Excursions in Athens
Half-day shore excursions in Athens: the best way to see the most important parts of Athens, making the most out of your limited time in this historical city.
Full-day shore excursions in Athens: When visiting Athens with a cruise ship, you can select from a wide variety of full-day shore excursions in Athens and visit the most important historical parts of the city. Find the full-day shore excursion in Athens that meets your expectations!
Tours from Athens to other towns and sites in Greece
There is a vast selection of private tours in Greece, starting from Athens and allowing you to visit important archaeological sites all over the country. Click here to find all our private and shared tours in Greece.