Mykonos -Milos and Santorini 7 days / 6 nights the best of the Aegean sea! Hearing the word ‘Aegean’ imagines crystal clear emerald waters, sandy beaches, magical sunsets, a Mediterranean climate, and fairytale accommodation. And it’s not unfair … The reality is not much different.
From the alabaster-white beaches of Mykonos in the north of the Cycladic islands to the thems-topped desert inland of the small Islands in the south, the windswept coves and surfing reefs of Mykonos in the east to the volcanic-dressed tips of Santorini and Milos, the Best of the Aegean have long been a treasure trove of things to must do and see.
Combining adventure with relaxation with thousands of years of ancient and modern history with enthralling Greek culture, Mediterranean cuisine, spices with Greek gastronomic flair, honeymooners with hill walkers, experienced travelers haunt with some of the most exclusive hotels on the planet, it’s got something for every type of traveler.
It’s got everything from windmills to magma spouting mountains, not to mention countless airbrushed beaches of pristine sand and shimmering turquoise sea. If you want to keep dreaming that you are in one of these earthly paradises, or if you are really thinking about visiting one of them let’s have a look at our list of the best Aegean islands to visit: See you at the party!
Highlights of the Best Of The Aegean In An Awesome 7-Day Island Package
- Experience the most famous islands of Greece
- Explore the wonders of the ancients and classical sites of the islands
- Mykonos the celebrities choice
- Visit the famous Sarakiniko in Milos
- Explore the myth of Atlantis
- Watch the most famous sunset in the world in Santorini
Description of the Santorini; The Unique Island!
Day 1: Athens(Piraeus) – Mykonos
Early departure from Piraeus (Athens) to Mykonos by ferry /(later departures are available) Arrival at Mykonos Port after 02h and 30 minutes and transfer to hotel. Rest of the day free. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 2: Mykonos
Breakfast at the hotel. Welcome to the World’s famous cosmopolitan island of the Aegean sea! Mykonos is a whitewashed paradise in the heart of the Cyclades islands. “Mykonos” grandson of Apollo who gave its name to the island and according to mythology, Mykonos was formed from the petrified bodies of giants killed by Hercules. A journey to Mykonos is to discover a fascinating world where glamour meets simplicity, celebrities, college students, and families.
Highlights of the half-day private tour
- 4-hours private tour of Cosmopolitan and serene Mykonos island
- Combines Mykonos’ modern and classical sites guided by our experts
- Explore the wonders of the island
- The worlds famous celebrities
- Professional English-speaking tour driver
- Pickup and drop off at the port or your hotel in Mykonos
The rest of the day at leisure in Mykonos. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 3: Mykonos, Milos
Breakfast at the hotel. Morning at leisure. Transfer to the port for the ferry to Milos. Arrival and transfer to the hotel from Milos port. Overnight at the hotel in Milos.The island of the famed “Venus de Milo” discovered in 1820, the most exotic and impressive island of the Cyclades Aegean islands with volcanic painted rocks as well as red, pink, and orange beaches!
Day 4: Milos
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer to the port for the full day cruise around Milos. Today you will experience a fascinating cruise o the sapphire waters of the island together with some of the best beaches of the Aegean islands! Our great crew will welcome you on arrival and together with our magnificent Captain, you will have lots of fun on board! It is a perfect way to experience Milos on a 4-hour sea cruise with a traditional wooden boat. Sale to the southern part of the island to visit the first beach of Agios Sostis. After our first stop visits the beautiful Provatas beach. It is time now for our first stop for swimming is “Gerontas” beach.
You have here approx half an hour to enjoy the crystal clear water. Our next stop will be at the famous and impressive Kleftiko for approx 1-1 ½ hour. Here you have plenty of time to swimming through caves and diamond clear waters!. Onboard is offered iced tea, iced coffee (frappé), local raki, and homemade appetizers. Free afternoon. Enjoy the nightlife of the island. Overnight.
Highlights of Milos; The Diamond Of The Greek Cycladic Islands
- Do not miss some of the top attractions and beaches of the island
- Sarakiniko beach,
- Kleftiko beach,
- Fireplace beach,
- Milos mining museum
- Old Sulfur Mines at Paliorema
- Venetian Castle of Milos and many more….
- Taste the delicious traditional Greek food
Day 5: Milos, Santorini
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer from the hotel to the Port of Milos to depart by ferry to Santorini. Transfer to the hotel. The rest of the day at leisure and Overnight in Santorini. The Cyclades, each island a word of its own; Santorini, Experience one of the most breathtaking views known to man!
” Queen of the heartbeats, and wings of the Aegean, with words that convert the infinity with fire, lava, smoke, you discovered the great lines of your destiny” Osysseas Elytis ” Poet.
Highlights of Santorini; The Unique Island! Package
- Experience the most famous island of Greece
- Explore the wonders of the ancients and classical sites of the island
- Explore the myth of Atlantis
- Watch the most famous sunset in the world
Day 6: Santorini
Breakfast at the hotel. A thrilling tour to the Caldera of Santorini and the Akrotiri Excavations. This thrilling excursion in Santorini offers you the chance to discover the magnificent treasures of this unique island. Spectacular views, lovely villages and an important …! rest of the day at leisure in Santorini. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 7: Santorini – Piraeus (Athens)
Arrival at Piraeus (Athens). Pick up from the port and transfer to the hotel in Athens. End of program.
- Vacation / Holiday package
- Sightseeing sailing (for packages include islands)
- All ferry tickets are calculated on economy class, without cabin.
- Hotels, pickup and drop off (selected hotels only)
- Round trip transfers (Port – Hotel –Port) on each Island are included (Shared).
- An English speaking tour drive, with good knowledge of the Greek history and culture (for private tours)
- Road tolls, All taxes, and handling charges
Excluded from the tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Drinks and Beverage
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Trip Terms & Conditions
- Your deposit is due immediately on booking (30% of program price, minimum €150,00). The balance is due 90 days prior to departure.
- Tour quotes do not include airfare to/from the trip start point unless noted on the itinerary.
- Cost increases in currency exchange, government fees, taxes, surcharges or hotel/lodge tariff increases between quote date and start date are payable by the client.
- Availability cannot be guaranteed until booked. We will exercise best efforts to book hotels per the itinerary, however, in busy seasons and with client bookings made within 90 days of tour date we may be forced to offer substitutes.
- Payment of the program price constitutes your acceptance of the terms and conditions set out at “Terms-Conditions”.
- Living Standards and practices at destination may differ from those in your country with respect to provisions of utilities, services and accommodation
- Dress: religious and marmoreal sites: shoulders and knee must be covered
- Departure Time: Departure as per our program
- Return details: Returns to original departure point
- Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A voucher will be emailed to you with our contact numbers and all necessary information for your tour.
- This is your ticket and proof of purchase. On the day of tour please present a paper voucher in order to redeem your tour/activity.
- The order of visiting the islands can be changed according to the traffic and weather conditions.
- All boat schedules given in regards with Greek island packages can be adjusted according to clients wishes, while all mentioned times serve mainly as a reference to the most convenient boat schedule.
- Accommodation on the islands is based according to availability .
- Any part of the trips operated by ferry can be substituted by air sectors at an extra cost, according to availability.
- Packages description for the economy of time and space, includes only the services offered and occasionally a few suggestions.
- Specific information about every suggested destination can be found separately.
Persons with Disabilities
- Due to uneven surfaces, certain sites are not recommended for persons with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair. Such sites are the Acropolis, the Temple of Poseidon at Sounion, Mycenae, Delphi and Meteora
- In all cases, we recommend comfortable flat-solid walking shoes, sunglasses and sunscreen.
Opening hours & Admission fees
- Opening Hours:Summer April 1st to October 31st from 08:00 AM to 07:30 PM
- Winter: November 1st to March 31st from 08:30 AM to 03:00 PM
- Free admission fees: Children under 18 & Students from E.U.
- Reduced admission fees: Citizens of the E.U. aged over 65 & Students from countries outside the E.U.
Holidays in Greece
- January 1: closed
- January 6: 08:30 AM - 03:00 PM
- Shrove Monday: 08:30AM - 03:00 PM
- March 25: closed
- Good Friday: 12:00 PM - 03:00 PM
- Holy Saturday: 08:30 AM - 03:00 PM
- Easter Sunday: closed
- Easter Monday: 08:30 AM - 03:00 PM
- May 1: closed
- Holy Spirit Day: 08:30 AM - 03:00 PM
- 15 August 15: 08:30 AM - 03:00 PM
- October 28: 08:30 AM- 03:00 PM
- December 25 & 26: closed
Extend your stay on the Islands!
Just ask for it when you make your reservation!