5 days / 4 nights – 2 night in Mykonos, 2 nights in Santorini
Mykonos and Santorini is the most explosive cocktail of passion, cosmopolitan flair, history and incomparable natural beauty.
Highlights of the The Most Famous Island Package In Greece
- 5-days majestic island package
- Explore the pearl of the Aegean, Mykonos
- Enjoy Santorini the island made from Gods for people
Description of the Most celebrated package
Pick up from your hotel in Athens, transfer to Piraeus Port for embarkation on the Ferry to Mykonos passing throughout the Aegean islands of Syros and Tinos arriving 12:30 approx at the port of Mykonos.
Our personnel will wait for you to drive you to your Hotel after the acquaintance with the island of Mykonos you have the rest of the day – night to enjoy your stay, overnight.
Day 2: Mykonos
Free day to explore the beauties of the island. Overnight in Mykonos island
Optional tours: Mykonos private excursions
Day 3: Mykono / Santorini
Morning at your leisure meet with our staff early in the afternoon to drive you to Mykonos Port to embark on the Ferry to Santorini, or Piraeus Port (winter period) . Arriving at Athinios port in Santorini and transfer to your hotel.
Day 4: Santorini
Santorini: Experience one of the most breathtaking views known to man! Santorini beaches, Fira, Caldera, Oia, Kamari, Perisa, Akrotiri. Enjoy the night life style of the island.
Optional tours: Santorini tours
Day 5: Santorini, Piraeus port, Athens
Breakfast & rest of the Day at Leisure… Pick up from your hotel and transferred to the port for your departure on a boat. Embarkation on the ferry. Cruise through the various islands along the way and experience the Cyclades visual. Upon your arrival at Piraeus Port, our representative will be waiting for you, to transfer you back to your Athens‘ hotel.
- Vacation / Holiday package
- Sightseeing sailing (for packages include islands)
- All ferry tickets are calculated on economy class, without cabin.
- Hotels, pickup and drop off (selected hotels only)
- Round trip transfers (Port – Hotel –Port) on each Island are included (Shared).
- An English speaking tour drive, with good knowledge of the Greek history and culture (for private tours)
- Road tolls, All taxes, and handling charges
Excluded from the tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Drinks and Beverage
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Trip Terms & Conditions
- Your deposit is due immediately on booking (30% of program price, minimum €150,00). The balance is due 90 days prior to departure.
- Tour quotes do not include airfare to/from the trip start point unless noted on the itinerary.
- Cost increases in currency exchange, government fees, taxes, surcharges or hotel/lodge tariff increases between quote date and start date are payable by the client.
- Availability cannot be guaranteed until booked. We will exercise best efforts to book hotels per the itinerary, however, in busy seasons and with client bookings made within 90 days of tour date we may be forced to offer substitutes.
- Payment of the program price constitutes your acceptance of the terms and conditions set out at “Terms-Conditions”.
- Living Standards and practices at destination may differ from those in your country with respect to provisions of utilities, services and accommodation
- Dress: religious and marmoreal sites: shoulders and knee must be covered
- Departure Time: Departure as per our program
- Return details: Returns to original departure point
- Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A voucher will be emailed to you with our contact numbers and all necessary information for your tour.
- This is your ticket and proof of purchase. On the day of tour please present a paper voucher in order to redeem your tour/activity.
- The order of visiting the islands can be changed according to the traffic and weather conditions.
- All boat schedules given in regards with Greek island packages can be adjusted according to clients wishes, while all mentioned times serve mainly as a reference to the most convenient boat schedule.
- Accommodation on the islands is based according to availability .
- Any part of the trips operated by ferry can be substituted by air sectors at an extra cost, according to availability.
- Packages description for the economy of time and space, includes only the services offered and occasionally a few suggestions.
- Specific information about every suggested destination can be found separately.
Persons with Disabilities
- Due to uneven surfaces, certain sites are not recommended for persons with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair. Such sites are the Acropolis, the Temple of Poseidon at Sounion, Mycenae, Delphi and Meteora
- In all cases, we recommend comfortable flat-solid walking shoes, sunglasses and sunscreen.
Opening hours & Admission fees
- Opening Hours:Summer April 1st to October 31st from 08:00 AM to 07:30 PM
- Winter: November 1st to March 31st from 08:30 AM to 03:00 PM
- Free admission fees: Children under 18 & Students from E.U.
- Reduced admission fees: Citizens of the E.U. aged over 65 & Students from countries outside the E.U.
Holidays in Greece
- January 1: closed
- January 6: 08:30 AM - 03:00 PM
- Shrove Monday: 08:30AM - 03:00 PM
- March 25: closed
- Good Friday: 12:00 PM - 03:00 PM
- Holy Saturday: 08:30 AM - 03:00 PM
- Easter Sunday: closed
- Easter Monday: 08:30 AM - 03:00 PM
- May 1: closed
- Holy Spirit Day: 08:30 AM - 03:00 PM
- 15 August 15: 08:30 AM - 03:00 PM
- October 28: 08:30 AM- 03:00 PM
- December 25 & 26: closed
Extend your stay on the Island!
Just ask for it when you make your reservation!