Mykonos Jeep safari is the most advantageous and fastest way to explore the island’s beautiful natural landscapes and cultural life. The most significant advantage of a Mykonian Jeep Safari is its ability to negotiate even the uneven landscapes and the sandy beaches of the island.
Highlights of the Adventurous Mykonos in an 8-Hour Jeep Safari Memorable Tour
- One day organized Jeep safari tour on Mykonos island
- Discover the hidden inaccessible corners of Mykonos island
- Explore the breathtaking views, rural areas, beautiful beaches …
A fantastic, fun day out for explorers of all ages. Our professional guides and drivers lead this jeep convoy expedition off the beaten track to discover the hidden corners of Mykonos island many of them inaccessible unless by jeep. Enjoy breathtaking views, rural areas, beautiful beaches fabulous scenery, and the island’s treasures, all in one day.
Start from the Yacht Club (Old Port of Mykonos) at 9:30 a.m.
The safari tour takes us first along the coastal road to Houlakia beach and continuously up to the lighthouse. Then drive through the area of Marathi past the dam and Panormos beach to the bay of Agios Sostis.
After Agios Sostis drive to the area of Ano Mera in order to see the ruins of the Venetian Castle named Paleokastro. Explore the area around Ano Mera with its agriculture and the nearby old abandoned mine.
It’s time for lunch.
We will stop in a picturesque place (lunch is not included). After lunch continues our Mykonian Jeep Safari Tour along the south coast, drive past Kalafatis, and Kalo Livadi through the green scope of Halara. Our next stop is at Agrari Beach. Here you will have time at leisure to swim and something to drink.
After your free time at Agrari Beach, we’ll head on back to Mykonos town having as the last highlight of the tour a photo stop at the old castle above the city.
End of the Mykonos Jeep Safari Tour at the Old Port.
Don’t forget to take beach equipment, sun protection, water, and comfortable shoes.
Drivers: Must have your driving license with you and must be older than 22 years old.
- All clients should present themselves at the prearranged meeting points at least 30 minutes before the start of each excursion.
- Meeting points and meeting times are clearly written on the vouchers. In case of delay due to heavy traffic or other reasons we should be notified at least 30 minutes before the departure of the excursion.
- Schedules of the excursions are subjected to the weather conditions.
- The Captain of a boat or the driver of a bus can decide of a different routing due to safety or time organizing reasons.
- If weather does not permit an excursion to take place we can alter the date of operation and notify the clients. If they cannot attend on the new date ( usually the next day ) they are entitled to be fully refunded.
- Clients should observe the dress code when ever there is one ( eg for Tinos monastery ). They should read those requirement in our brochure or internet site .
- Last minute reservations ( after the 20.00 of the previous day ) are subjected to availability. Only a confirmation by fax or email by us is proof of acceptance of reservations.
Excluded from the tour
- Excursions cancelled up to two (2) days before the operation will be fully refunded
- Excursions cancelled up to one (1) day before the operation ( up to 20:00 h )will be charged 50%
- Excursions cancelled on the day of the the operation ( from 20;01 h of previous day )will NOT be refunded
- Excursions cancelled by us or because of FORCE MAJEUR will be fully refunded