Welcome to Mykonos, welcome to the pearl of the Aegean and the world’s famous cosmopolitan island chosen by the celebrities for their holidays! Here glamour meets simplicity, celebrities, college students and families discover a fascinating world. Here mythology meets history! “Mykonos” was the grandson of Apollo who gave its name to the island and according to mythology, Mykonos was formed from the petrified bodies of giants killed by Hercules.
Highlights of the half day Mykonos island tour
- 4-hours private tour or shared bus tour in Mykonos island
- Combines Mykonos’ modern and classical sites guided by our experts
- Explore the wonders of Mykonos island
- The worlds famous celebrities
We will start the Mykonos city and Island tour walking through the labyrinth narrow streets, and the beautiful snow- white houses having many possibilities to take nice photographs in the early morning, when the city is still quiet.
You will get orientation and information of the old tow, impressions of the small port and the churches. Experiance the famous wind-mills and get to see the well known Petros, the Pelecan of Mykonos.
Next we will explore the island by bus, visiting some of the most famous beaches, the inner land- scape and take some photos of the fishermen and kaikis you will see on our way as well as small private chapels and houses built in typical cycladic style.
Visit Ano Mera the second biggest village in Mykonos. Ano Mera is an idyllic place 6km from town, where you have enough free time for a stroll around the traditional square and to visit the the 16th century build Panagia Tourliani monastery.
Our next stop is Kalafatis beach. Here enjoy the view have a coffee or a refreshment (not included in the price).
It’s time to take the way back to town and to reach a place with a fantastic view all over the town and neighbor islands.
A Half-Day-Trip with a lot of impressions and useful information comes to the end!
- All clients should present themselves at the prearranged meeting points at least 30 minutes before the start of each excursion.
- Meeting points and meeting times are clearly written on the vouchers. In case of delay due to heavy traffic or other reasons we should be notified at least 30 minutes before the departure of the excursion.
- Schedules of the excursions are subjected to the weather conditions.
- The Captain of a boat or the driver of a bus can decide of a different routing due to safety or time organizing reasons.
- If weather does not permit an excursion to take place we can alter the date of operation and notify the clients. If they cannot attend on the new date ( usually the next day ) they are entitled to be fully refunded.
- Clients should observe the dress code when ever there is one ( eg for Tinos monastery ). They should read those requirement in our brochure or internet site .
- Last minute reservations ( after the 20.00 of the previous day ) are subjected to availability. Only a confirmation by fax or email by us is proof of acceptance of reservations.
Excluded from the tour
- Excursions cancelled up to two (2) days before the operation will be fully refunded
- Excursions cancelled up to one (1) day before the operation ( up to 20:00 h )will be charged 50%
- Excursions cancelled on the day of the the operation ( from 20;01 h of previous day )will NOT be refunded
- Excursions cancelled by us or because of FORCE MAJEUR will be fully refunded