Our Christian tours in Greece are tailor-made for those with a passion for tracing the path of St. Paul, who once resided and spread his teachings in this historical country. Offering a range of private sightseeing options, from half-day excursions to full 8-day tours, our experiences are crafted to immerse you in the rich Christian heritage of Greece.
Curious about Christian Tours? Simply put, we are a group of devoted Christians who aim to bring fellow believers together through travel. Every morning, we kickstart our journeys with a devotion and ensure that our tours are family-friendly. As believers ourselves, we take great pride in organizing trips for those who share similar values as us.
- The Biblical Corinth 7 Hours Christian Tour is a private and personal tour to Corinth Canal and Ancient Corinth, and it is a well-appointed biblical tour in Greece
- We provide unrivaled expertise and exceptional quality for your biblical Corinth And Olive Oil Tasting experience. This Miraculous Biblical Corinth And Olive Oil Tasting 8-H Tour is the cοmbination of our "The Olive Oil Tasting Experience Tour" and "Miraculous Corinth Christian Tour".
- A spectacular 8 hours Christian tour with magnificent picturesque landscape that even the famous painters would't resist not to paint!
- Combine a Christian Corinth tour with a Boat Cruise through the famous Corinth Canal! It's worth experiencing!
- The 4½ hours Christian tour in Athens is a half day tour designed for those who have just a few hours available in the city but wish to explore its Christian roots along with the other important sites of this historical city.
- The full day 8 hours Christian tour in Athens and Corinth takes you to two major stops of St Paul during his stay in Greece and gives you an insight of his work in these two historical cities, as well of their emminent imprortance.
- If you wish to enjoy Corinth at your own pace and style, the private half day tour to Corinth canal and ancient Corinth is an excellent chance to visit the important archaeological sites of the area, while feeling the refreshing breeze of the sea caressing your face.
- The full day private tour in Athens follows the footsteps of St Paul in Athens, allowing the visitors of the city to see where St Paul preached on the new religion.
- This private two days tour will take you to the highlights of the Peloponnese, including the Corinth Canal, Ancient Corinth, Mycenae, Argos, Nafplion, and Epidaurus. If you have just two days to spend in Greece, this is one of the private tours to consider.
- 3 Days/2 Nights. Maybe the most important biblical tour in Greece, at the footsteps of Apostle Paul in Athens, ancient Corinth, and Patmos Islands to admire the Monastery of St. John and the Grotto of the Apocalypse.
- This Biblical tour is one of the must-do tours, if you are a Christian interested in this part of the history of Greece, or if you are interested in getting a fuller idea of how Greece is like today, as a result of its multidimensional past.
- If you are a Christian hearted visitor that wishes to trace the footsteps of St Paul in Greece, the 8 days tour to Greece is your ideal choice. The footsteps of St Paul tour will take you to every place that the beloved Apostle visited to preach the word of God almost 2000 years ago.
- 8 days / 7 nights, Patmos, Samos, Kusadasi(Turkey), Ephesus, Paros, Mykonos. Follow the foot steps of St. John, and combine, Asia Minor, with the beauty of the Cecladic islands.
- 7 Days/6 Nights. This Pilgrimage 7-Day Christian Tour With Patmos is a great opportunity to discover the importance of biblical Greece. Discover the footsteps of Apostle Paul in Athens, and ancient Corinth. Patmos the Islands of the Apocalypse! Admire the Monastery of St. John and the Grotto of the Apocalypse.
- The tours to Mystras will take you to the beautiful area of Laconia in South Greece, where you will visit the city of Sparta, and the fortified settlement of Mystras, the Byzantine city state of the Peloponnese Peninsula, with the gorgeous churches and temples from the 12th century.
- The Christian tours to the Byzantine Monasteries of Meteora are a great option for those who wish to visit a natural phenomenon that also features a significant complex of monasteries dating back to the 11th century AD.
Choose the tour that is more appealing from the long list of Christian tours in Greece and enjoy a tour to the history and Christian culture of Greece.
Follow the footsteps of St Paul and visit town, monasteries and churches of great importance to the Christian religion in Greece.