Christian tours in Greece are designed for those who are interested in following the footsteps of St Paul, who spent a certain part of his life living and teaching in Greece. They are private sightseeing tours ranging from half-day tours to 8-days Christian tours in Greece.
- if you are a Christian hearted visitor that wishes to trace the footsteps of St Paul in Greece, the 8 days tour to Greece is your ideal choice. The footsteps of St Paul tour will take you to every place that the beloved Apostle visited to preach the word of God almost 2000 years ago.
- The 4.30 hours Christian tour in Athens is a half day tour designed for those who have just a few hours available in the city but wish to explore its Christian roots along with the other important sites of this historical city.
- The full day private tour in Athens follows the footsteps of St Paul in Athens, allowing the visitors of the city to see where St Paul preached on the new religion.
- The full day Christian tour in Athens and Corinth takes you to two major stops of St Paul during his stay in Greece and gives you an insight of his work in these two historical cities, as well of their emminent imprortance.
- If you wish to enjoy Corinth at your own pace and style, the private half day tour to Corinth canal and ancient Corinth is an excellent chance to visit the important archaeological sites of the area, while feeling the refreshing breeze of the sea caressing your face.
- The tours to Mystras will take you to the beautiful area of Laconia in South Greece, where you will visit the city of Sparta, and the fortified settlement of Mystras, the Byzantine city state of the Peloponnese Peninsula, with the gorgeous churches and temples from the 12th century.
- The Christian tours to the Byzantine Monasteries of Meteora are a great option for those who wish to visit a natural phenomenon that also features a significant complex of monasteries dating back to the 11th century AD.
Choose the tour that is more appealing from the long list of Christian tours in Greece and enjoy a tour to the history and Christian culture of Greece.
Follow the footsteps of St Paul and visit town, monasteries and churches of great importance to the Christian religion in Greece.