Mykonos, Windswept Paradise. The pearl of the Aegean. The most famous tourist island in the Eastern Mediterranean and certainly the most cosmopolitan among the Cyclades, something which is not just by chance.
Highlights of Escape to glamorous Mykonos in an enjoyable 2-day package
- Starting from 2 days up to 14 days to the most famous island of Greece
- Explore the wonders of the ancients and classical sites of the island
- Explore the myth of Atlantis
- Watch the most famous sunset in the world
A legendary destination for jet setters and party animals, Mykonos really is the island that never sleeps!
Expect to experience the exquisite visuals of white-washed houses, proud windmills, a multitude of chapels, busy back streets with balconies full of flowers, and a multicolored fleet of fishing boats at the port.
As long as the sun is shining, the island’s greatest attractions are the many beautiful beaches and the clean blue-green sea.
Beaches a must to experience: Platy Gialos, Psarou, Ornos, Paranga “Paradise” (Kalamopodi), “Super Paradise” (Blintri), Elia, Kalafati, Kalo Livadi, and Lia. On Mykonos western shore are Agios Stefanos, Houlakia, Tourlos, Megali-Ammos, and Agios Yannis (opposite Delos).
Mykonos is an explosive cocktail of passion, cosmopolitan flair, history, and incomparable natural beauty.
Description of the Escape To Mykonos Island Package of Greece
Day 1: Athens – Piraeus / Mykonos
Pick up from your hotel in Athens around 06:00 a.m. to transfer you to Piraeus Port for embarkation on the Blue Star Ferry to Mykonos passing throughout the Aegean islands of Syros and Tinos arriving at 12:30 at the port of Mykonos.
Our personnel will wait for you to drive you to your Hotel after the acquaintance with the island of Mykonos you have the rest of the day-night to enjoy your stay – overnight.
Day 2: Mykonos / Athens
Morning at your leisure meets with our staff at 13:00 to drive you to Mykonos Port to embark on the Blue Star Ferry to Piraeus Port.
Arriving at 19:30 approx transfer back to your hotel.
Here you can find options for tours on Mykonos island!
Weather in Mykonos
- Vacation / Holiday package
- Sightseeing sailing (for packages include islands)
- All ferry tickets are calculated on economy class, without cabin.
- Hotels, pickup and drop off (selected hotels only)
- Round trip transfers (Port – Hotel –Port) on each Island are included (Shared).
- An English speaking tour drive, with good knowledge of the Greek history and culture (for private tours)
- Road tolls, All taxes, and handling charges
Excluded from the tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Drinks and Beverage
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Trip Terms & Conditions
- Your deposit is due immediately on booking (30% of program price, minimum €150,00). The balance is due 90 days prior to departure.
- Tour quotes do not include airfare to/from the trip start point unless noted on the itinerary.
- Cost increases in currency exchange, government fees, taxes, surcharges or hotel/lodge tariff increases between quote date and start date are payable by the client.
- Availability cannot be guaranteed until booked. We will exercise best efforts to book hotels per the itinerary, however, in busy seasons and with client bookings made within 90 days of tour date we may be forced to offer substitutes.
- Payment of the program price constitutes your acceptance of the terms and conditions set out at “Terms-Conditions”.
- Living Standards and practices at destination may differ from those in your country with respect to provisions of utilities, services and accommodation
- Dress: religious and marmoreal sites: shoulders and knee must be covered
- Departure Time: Departure as per our program
- Return details: Returns to original departure point
- Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A voucher will be emailed to you with our contact numbers and all necessary information for your tour.
- This is your ticket and proof of purchase. On the day of tour please present a paper voucher in order to redeem your tour/activity.
- The order of visiting the islands can be changed according to the traffic and weather conditions.
- All boat schedules given in regards with Greek island packages can be adjusted according to clients wishes, while all mentioned times serve mainly as a reference to the most convenient boat schedule.
- Accommodation on the islands is based according to availability .
- Any part of the trips operated by ferry can be substituted by air sectors at an extra cost, according to availability.
- Packages description for the economy of time and space, includes only the services offered and occasionally a few suggestions.
- Specific information about every suggested destination can be found separately.
Persons with Disabilities
- Due to uneven surfaces, certain sites are not recommended for persons with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair. Such sites are the Acropolis, the Temple of Poseidon at Sounion, Mycenae, Delphi and Meteora
- In all cases, we recommend comfortable flat-solid walking shoes, sunglasses and sunscreen.
Opening hours & Admission fees
- Opening Hours:Summer April 1st to October 31st from 08:00 AM to 07:30 PM
- Winter: November 1st to March 31st from 08:30 AM to 03:00 PM
- Free admission fees: Children under 18 & Students from E.U.
- Reduced admission fees: Citizens of the E.U. aged over 65 & Students from countries outside the E.U.
Holidays in Greece
- January 1: closed
- January 6: 08:30 AM - 03:00 PM
- Shrove Monday: 08:30AM - 03:00 PM
- March 25: closed
- Good Friday: 12:00 PM - 03:00 PM
- Holy Saturday: 08:30 AM - 03:00 PM
- Easter Sunday: closed
- Easter Monday: 08:30 AM - 03:00 PM
- May 1: closed
- Holy Spirit Day: 08:30 AM - 03:00 PM
- 15 August 15: 08:30 AM - 03:00 PM
- October 28: 08:30 AM- 03:00 PM
- December 25 & 26: closed
The Most Popular Packages On Offer In This Instance Are The Following:
Greek Island Vacation Packages
Please fill in your inquiry, and one of the travel experts will contact you latest within 48 hours. If you do not receive our proposal in 48 hours please check in your spam folder, and resend your request.