3 nights Athens and 4 nights Santorini
Let our tour experts to organize the honeymoon of your dreams with this luxury package. This package is designed for honeymooners or other travelers interested in culture, beauty, romance and natural phenomena.
The 8 days luxury honeymoon package in Athens city and the unique Santorini island combines the famous monuments of Ancient Athens, the myth of lost Atlantis and a geological phenomenon that was made thousands of years BC after a volcanic explosion, together with breathtaking picturesque landscape and views.
Highlights of Greece’ Honeymoon Luxury Collection
- 8-days luxury honeymoon package of Athens and Santorini island
- Explore the wonders of the Acropolis and other modern and classical sites in Athens
- Visit the Santorini the island made from Gods for people
- Observation of the world’s unique myth of lost Atlandis
Description of the Honeymoon Package
DAY 1: ATHENS / SANTORINI
Upon arrival in Athens, you will be transferred to your hotel. Balance of the day at leisure.
(Optional private tour Half day tour in Cape Sounion and the Riviera of Athens).
DAY 2: ATHENS PRIVATE CITY TOUR, 6 HOURS
Itinerary: Visit the Acropolis,the crowning beauty and glory of Ancient Athens, including the awesome Parthenon, the Propylea, the temple of Athena Nike and the Erechtheion, with its Porch of Maidens, the Mars hill, the temple of Athens niki, the Odeon theater, the Dionysus theater, the Roman agora, temple of Olympic Zeus, the Panathinaikon Stadium(site of the first modern Olympic Games in 1896), the Tomb of the unknown Soldier in front of the Parliament House, the Constitution Square, view the Catholic Cathedral, the Academy, University, National Library, the Acropolis museum (closed on Monday’s), the prestigious area of Athens Kolonaki, and Lycabettus hill with its panoramic breathtaking views of Athens. Balance of day at leisure.
(Optional private tour Athens-by-night ).
DAY 3: ATHENS / SANTORINI
At the indicated time you will be transferred to the airport for your flight to Santorini island. Arrival in Santorini airport and meet our assistant who will hold a sign with your name on. Transferred to your hotel, where a bottle of wine and flowers will be in your room upon arrival.
DAY 4: SANTORINI, CATAMARAN CRUISE
Enjoy today a 5 hour semi-private catamaran cruise along the breathtaking caldera. You will be sailing by the volcano, you will have the chance to swim in its hot springs, and to visit secluded beaches and more. This cruise will give you the opportunity to taste a BBQ meal and local wine that is included.
DAY 5: SANTORINI PRIVATE TOUR / MASSAGE / DINNER
Our guide will meet you after breakfast and you will start a 4 hour private tour of the island. Afternoon at leisure. Getting ready for your night outing you will have a massage treatment in your room before your evening outing. We will transfer you then to a deluxe restaurant in Fira overlooking the sea and the volcano from the Caldera. Enjoy a 4 course dinner under Candlelight.
DAY 6: SANTORINI
Day at leisure, relax and enjoy the beauties of this unique Cecladic island.
DAY 7: SANTORINI / ATHENS
At the indicated time you will be transferred to the airport for your flight to Athens. Our tour driver will be at the airport waiting for you holding a sign with your name on, and you will be transferred to your hotel. Balance of the day at leisure, for shopping, visiting the famous Plaka district and discovering the charms of the city.
(Optional private tour Athens-by-night ).
DAY 8: ATHENS / AIRPORT
We will pick you up at your hotel in Athens and according to your departure flight, you will be transferred to the Athens international airport.
- Vacation / Holiday package
- Sightseeing sailing (for packages include islands)
- All ferry tickets are calculated on economy class, without cabin.
- Hotels, pickup and drop off (selected hotels only)
- Round trip transfers (Port – Hotel –Port) on each Island are included (Shared).
- An English speaking tour drive, with good knowledge of the Greek history and culture (for private tours)
- Road tolls, All taxes, and handling charges
Excluded from the tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Drinks and Beverage
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Trip Terms & Conditions
- Your deposit is due immediately on booking (30% of program price, minimum €150,00). The balance is due 90 days prior to departure.
- Tour quotes do not include airfare to/from the trip start point unless noted on the itinerary.
- Cost increases in currency exchange, government fees, taxes, surcharges or hotel/lodge tariff increases between quote date and start date are payable by the client.
- Availability cannot be guaranteed until booked. We will exercise best efforts to book hotels per the itinerary, however, in busy seasons and with client bookings made within 90 days of tour date we may be forced to offer substitutes.
- Payment of the program price constitutes your acceptance of the terms and conditions set out at “Terms-Conditions”.
- Living Standards and practices at destination may differ from those in your country with respect to provisions of utilities, services and accommodation
- Dress: religious and marmoreal sites: shoulders and knee must be covered
- Departure Time: Departure as per our program
- Return details: Returns to original departure point
- Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A voucher will be emailed to you with our contact numbers and all necessary information for your tour.
- This is your ticket and proof of purchase. On the day of tour please present a paper voucher in order to redeem your tour/activity.
- The order of visiting the islands can be changed according to the traffic and weather conditions.
- All boat schedules given in regards with Greek island packages can be adjusted according to clients wishes, while all mentioned times serve mainly as a reference to the most convenient boat schedule.
- Accommodation on the islands is based according to availability .
- Any part of the trips operated by ferry can be substituted by air sectors at an extra cost, according to availability.
- Packages description for the economy of time and space, includes only the services offered and occasionally a few suggestions.
- Specific information about every suggested destination can be found separately.
Persons with Disabilities
- Due to uneven surfaces, certain sites are not recommended for persons with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair. Such sites are the Acropolis, the Temple of Poseidon at Sounion, Mycenae, Delphi and Meteora
- In all cases, we recommend comfortable flat-solid walking shoes, sunglasses and sunscreen.
Opening hours & Admission fees
- Opening Hours:Summer April 1st to October 31st from 08:00 AM to 07:30 PM
- Winter: November 1st to March 31st from 08:30 AM to 03:00 PM
- Free admission fees: Children under 18 & Students from E.U.
- Reduced admission fees: Citizens of the E.U. aged over 65 & Students from countries outside the E.U.
Holidays in Greece
- January 1: closed
- January 6: 08:30 AM - 03:00 PM
- Shrove Monday: 08:30AM - 03:00 PM
- March 25: closed
- Good Friday: 12:00 PM - 03:00 PM
- Holy Saturday: 08:30 AM - 03:00 PM
- Easter Sunday: closed
- Easter Monday: 08:30 AM - 03:00 PM
- May 1: closed
- Holy Spirit Day: 08:30 AM - 03:00 PM
- 15 August 15: 08:30 AM - 03:00 PM
- October 28: 08:30 AM- 03:00 PM
- December 25 & 26: closed
Especially for this package,
- 3 nights luxury hotel accommodation in Athens
- 4 nights luxury hotel accommodation in Santorini island
- Half day Athens sightseeing private tour
- Air tickets Athens – Santorini – Athens
- Candlelight dinner in Santorini (drinks excluded)
- 5 hour semi-private Caldera cruise in Santorini, on a catamaran
- Private half day island tour of Santorini
- Massage treatment in Santorini
- All transfers as mentioned
- Professional English speaking tour driver
- Daily breakfast
- Honeymoon bonuses
- 24 hour assistance phone number
- All taxes
- Travel insurance
- International flights
- Entrance fees during sightseeing
- Personal expenses
Please fill in your inquiry, and one of travel experts will contact you latest within 48 hours. If you do not receive our proposal 48 hours please check in your spam folder, and resend your request.