Explore Athens’s sights with your friendly and knowledgeable local licensed tour guide. Experience the culture and lifestyle as we delve into the history, stories and secrets of Greece’s most popular city on our daily Athens Walking Tours.
Walking is one of the gentlest exercises, yet so richly rewarding. Your perspective changes with each step, leading you to places otherwise unreachable.
We make it particularly fun for you to explore on these walking tours, whether you want the experience of a small guided group, or the independence of being private-guided. In both cases you will have the benefit of vehicle support (optional).
These itineraries include the best walking paths and walking routes available, and the logistics to make a seamless walking tour.
Don’t just visit Athens… Experience it!
- This small group Athens City Walking Tour, with the Acropolis, Plaka, Ancient Agora & its museum gives you the chance to gain insight into the significance of the historic monuments of Acropolis, the picturesque Plaka neighborhood, the changing of the guards, the parliament and it covers all the main attraction of the city!
- This Athens semi walking tour just to Acropolis and the Acropolis museum gives you the chance to gain insight into the significance of the historic monuments of Acropolis and the Acropolis museum that captivates guests on approach to dive deeper into its worldly significance where marble masterpieces tell a story on their own.
- This Athens small group semi walking tour gives you the chance to visit the important memorials of Athens including the Acropolis and the Acropolis museum
- The Athens shared walking city tour including the Acropolis will offer you an insight to the ancient and modern side of Athens in a small group.
- The Shore Excursion: Acropolis, Athens City & Free Time in Plaka walking tour with Transfer will start from Piraeus cruise terminal at 08:45 am. The duration time is 3 hours and 30 minutes with walking time 45 minutes and moderate walking pace!
- This Shore Excursion: Acropolis, City Tour & Acropolis Museum with Transfer Walking Tour gives you the chance to visit the important memorials of Athens including the Acropolis and the Acropolis museum to dive deeper into its worldly significance where marble masterpieces tell a story on their own.
- Get ready to taste the most delicious food of Athens! Bite into a sweet, cream filled, crunchy filo layered pie called bougatsa, fork into a perfectly fried doughnut balls drenched in honey called loukoumades, and savor a satisfying meld of flavors from warm pita bread filled with seasoned grilled meat, fresh veggies and traditional sauce called gyros.
- An excellent combination of what you are expecting to visit in Athens and the a biblical walking tour. Admire the master peace of the city the Acropolis with mars hill of Apostle Paul.
- Experience the most recognized world wide monument of Athens, the Acropolis. The trade of the city. Combine it with the most famous neighborhood of Athens the Plaka.
- This private walking tour at the Acropolis with the Acropolis Museum is specially designed to meet the needs and requirements of the most demanding visitor culture.
- A journey to the golden age of Athens. Katerina, Petros, Vada, Penny, Yanni and many more of our licensed by the state tour guides, will walk you to the glory of Athens.
- During the shopping and lifestyle private walking tour in Athens you will explore the modern city of Athens, allowing you to discover the most interesting sights with the comfort and privacy of private guide.
- The private Athens walking tour will take you to the parts of Old Athens and the markets where the heart of the city beats every day; there you can discover the culture of the Greeks and get to know the life of modern people.
- taste the Greek Feta cheese, Greek olives, Greek wines and get to know more traditional foods on a neighborhood walk that revolves around sampling Greece’s traditional food!
- With a small group, you’ll work together to prepare a Greek dinner. You’ll take home the easy-to-follow recipes so you can host your own Greek dinner party back home. The dinner typically includes the preparation of 3 to 4 starters, salad, a main dish and a dessert.
- Beautiful ambience, combined with lovely music and the atmosphere of a friendly & familiar place in the heart of a big city. During the wine tasting, you will have the opportunity to taste 5 different varieties