Let your senses travel to five different corners of Greece and explore unique tastes and unforgettable aromas, while experiencing a wonderful wine tasting in Athens in the most hospitable wine bar, that will remind you a home away from home! That make it a marvelous tour in the world of Greek wines!
√ Year-round Daily service.
√ Dep. at 06:00 pm from a central location.
√ Duration: 1 hours & 30 min.
Highlights of the Athens Wine Tasting Tour
- Taste 5 different wine varieties from Greece
- Obtain valuable information about the modern wine-making in Greece
- Experienced and knowledgeable sommelier
Description of the Athens Wine Tasting Tour
The experienced sommelier of the Wine Bar that we have selected awaits you, to generously offer you a warm welcome and deep knowledge of the Greek wines and wine-making while enjoying an original “night out” in Athens!
It is a place for locals, located close to the Acropolis in a nice typical neighborhood of the city.
Beautiful ambience, combined with lovely music and the atmosphere of a friendly & familiar place in the heart of a big city. During the wine tasting, you will have the opportunity to taste 5 different varieties of Greek Wine such as “Moschofilero”, “Vidiano”, “Asirtiko”, “Agiorgitiko” and “Xinomavro” and to learn all about the agricultural and wine-making tradition and history of their areas of origin. Your wine tasting will be accompanied by bread sticks and local cheeses, carefully chosen as to highlight the flavors.
After the conclusion of the wine tasting, numerous oenology books, more than 300 wine tags, as well as delicious dishes accompanied by pleasant music, will be at your disposal to continue an unforgettable evening.
Discounts and Offers
- If you book a second tour with us, you are eligible for a 5% discount. Use the code SNDT at your booking process inside the promo code field.
- Discount code for families and groups (FMD): 5% discount to families/groups with 4 or more paying members.
- Discount code for groups of more than 4 participants with second tour (SNDT+4): 10% discount to families or groups (4 or more paying members) booking more than one tours.
Specially for this particular walking tour
- English speaking, experienced sommelier
- Wine tasting of 5 different wine varieties (2 white, 2 red, 1 rose)
- Small assortment of cheese and bread sticks to accompany the wine
- Athens Guide magazine
- Athens map
- Hotel pickup and drop-off service
- Meals and beverages other than the ones specified in the inclusions
- Gratuities (gratuity rates in Greece are around 10% of service cost)
Details about the meeting point will be provided in your confirmation letter