Cruise the deep blue crystal clear waters of the Aegean sea and discover the most beautiful beaches of the protected south coast of Mykonos.
Highlights of the Sensational Mykonos South Coast 1-Day Cruise
- One day cruise to the protected south coast of Mykonos
- A Full-Day-Trip with a traditional boat (Kaiki)
- Explore the most beautiful beaches of Mykonos island
- Lunch on the water with famous Greek dishes
- Have a drink at the recently been elected as one of the best beach bars worldwide
Our meeting time is at 09.30 am at the bus/boat stop of Ornos Beach. Start at 10 am to cruise along the South Coast and relax on our traditional Greek Kaiki style ship while passing closely all the beautiful beaches. If weather conditions allow us we’ll cross over to the uninhabited island of Dragonissi with its caves and stunning rock formations. The Dragonissi caves are full of minerals and create the most amazing colors in the water. With some luck, we’ll be able to see the wild mountain goats and eagles.
Our next stop will be at the natural beach of Frangis. Here you have time for swimming and snorkeling in the crystal clear water and have a pick-nick on the beach with wine, Ouzo, and Greek snacks.
Continue our cruise we will stop at the picturesque bay of Kalafatis. Relax and enjoy your lunch in a beautifully located restaurant right by the sea. Lunch consists of a personal Greek salad, Tzatziki, bread, oven roast chicken with potatoes or a vegetarian pasta dish, 1/4 l of wine, and water. After lunch, you have time at leisure to spend on the beach or in the coffee bar by the sea. Here you can find plenty of water sports activities too.
It’s time to board our boat and continue to our next stop at the world-famous Paradise Beach. Here you have the opportunity for another swim or to see the party in the Tropicana Bar which has just recently been elected as one of the best beach bars worldwide.
We cruise back to Ornos and on our way make a stop at Plati Yalos Beach with the possibility of disembarkation there.
End of our cruise at 6 pm at Ornos Beach.
- All clients should present themselves at the prearranged meeting points at least 30 minutes before the start of each excursion.
- Meeting points and meeting times are clearly written on the vouchers. In case of delay due to heavy traffic or other reasons we should be notified at least 30 minutes before the departure of the excursion.
- Schedules of the excursions are subjected to the weather conditions.
- The Captain of a boat or the driver of a bus can decide of a different routing due to safety or time organizing reasons.
- If weather does not permit an excursion to take place we can alter the date of operation and notify the clients. If they cannot attend on the new date ( usually the next day ) they are entitled to be fully refunded.
- Clients should observe the dress code when ever there is one ( eg for Tinos monastery ). They should read those requirement in our brochure or internet site .
- Last minute reservations ( after the 20.00 of the previous day ) are subjected to availability. Only a confirmation by fax or email by us is proof of acceptance of reservations.
Excluded from the tour
- Excursions cancelled up to two (2) days before the operation will be fully refunded
- Excursions cancelled up to one (1) day before the operation ( up to 20:00 h )will be charged 50%
- Excursions cancelled on the day of the the operation ( from 20;01 h of previous day )will NOT be refunded
- Excursions cancelled by us or because of FORCE MAJEUR will be fully refunded