16 days / 15 nights – 3 nights in Athens, 3 nights in Mykonos, 3 nights in Santorini, 3 nights in Crete (Heraklion), 3 nights in Rhodes
Highlights of Greece’s Celebrity Honeymoon Package In 16 Stunning Days
- 16 day / 15 nights vacation package of splendid Greece
- Explore the wonders of the ancients and classical sites of the country
- Visit the best Greek island
- Athens and the Acropolis the trademark of the city
Description of Greece’s Celebrity Honeymoon Package In 16 Stunning Days
DAY 1: ATHENS
Transfer from Athens International airport to your hotel in the center of Athens. Balance of day at leisure. Overnight in Athens.
DAY 2: ATHENS
Sightseeing tour of Athens including all famous monuments & the Acropolis with its NEW Acropolis museum.
This Athens sightseeing coach tour gives you an opportunity to observe the striking contrasts that make Athens such a fascinating city. Expert guides will take you to see the Panathenaic Stadium where the first Olympic Games of modern times were held in 1896 (shortstop). Continue our Athens sightseeing and pass by the Prime Minister’s residence (ex Royal Palace) guarded by the Euzones in their colorful uniform, the Temple of Olympian Zeus, the Hadrian’s Arch, the Parliament and the memorial to the Unknown Soldier, the Academy, the University, the National Library, the Constitution Square (Syntagma). Visit the Acropolis, the unique Architectural Masterpieces of the Golden Age of Athens: The Propylaea, the Temple of Athena Nike, the Erechtheion, and finally “the harmony between material and spirit”, the monument that “puts the order in the mind”, the Parthenon. Continue and visit the place where at last the statues found their home and admire the wonders of the classical era: The new Acropolis museum. Afternoon at leisure. Overnight in Athens.
Optional tours: Sunset tour to Sounion, Athens-by-night tour
Day 3: ATHENS / MYKONOS
Early morning transfer to the port to board the ferry to Mykonos cruising the Aegean sea. Arrive on the island, and transfer to your hotel.
Day 4 & 5: MYKONOS
Two days at leisure in Mykonos to enjoy the sun, sea & the beauties of this unique island. (Visit Delos the treasure of Greece, OPTIONAL).
Optional tours: Mykonos private excursions
Day 6: MYKONOS / SANTORINI
Transfer to the port for your ferry to Santorini. Arrival, and transfer to your hotel. Balance of day at leisure
Day 7 & 8: SANTORINI
Two days at leisure to enjoy the sun, the unforgettable view, and the most romantic sunset in the world in Oia. (Variety of optional tours in Santorini)
Optional tours: Private excursions in Santorini
Day 9: SANTORINI / CRETE
Transfer to the port for your ferry to Heraklion Crete. Arrive in Crete, and transfer to your hotel.
Day 10 & 11: CRETE
Two days at leisure to explore this beautiful island, the largest of the Greek islands. Heraklio, Agios Nikolaos, Chania, Elounda, Rethymno, and the Gorge of Samaria are only a few of Crete’s attractions. Archaeological treasures, magnificent ruins and museums, glorious beaches, and fabulous restaurants make Crete a complete vacation spot.
Optional tours: Shore excursions in Crete
Day 12: CRETE / RHODES
Transferred to the airport for your flight to Rhodes. Transfer to your hotel upon arrival in Rhodes.
Day 13 & 14: RHODES
Two days at leisure in Rhodes, the beautiful island of Roses. Situated in the southeast part of the Mediterranean Sea, Rhodes is a highly tourist-oriented place, offering its visitors a combination of great history, marvelous beaches and a variety of long-lasting nightlife and fascinating duty-free shopping. Above all, you should not miss the opportunity to visit the Old Medieval town and the Castle of the Knights.
Optional tours: Rhodes excursions
Day 15: RHODES/ATHENS
Transfer to the airport for your flight back to Athens. Overnight in Athens
Day 16: Athens
Optional tours: Poseidon’s Cape Sounion and Athens Riviera Half-Day Private Tour
- 3 nights hotel accommodation in Athens
- 3 nights hotel accommodation in Mykonos Island
- 3 nights hotel accommodation in Santorini Island
- 3 nights hotel accommodation in Crete (Heraklion)
- 3 nights hotel accommodation in Rhodes Island
- Ferry tickets Athens-Mykonos–Santorini-Crete
- Air tickets Crete – Rhodes – Athens
- All transfers as mentioned (shared on islands)
- Daily breakfast
- All taxes
- Vacation / Holiday package
- Sightseeing sailing (for packages include islands)
- All ferry tickets are calculated on economy class, without cabin.
- Hotels, pickup and drop off (selected hotels only)
- Round trip transfers (Port – Hotel –Port) on each Island are included (Shared).
- An English speaking tour drive, with good knowledge of the Greek history and culture (for private tours)
- Road tolls, All taxes, and handling charges
Excluded from the tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Drinks and Beverage
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Trip Terms & Conditions
- Your deposit is due immediately on booking (30% of program price, minimum €150,00). The balance is due 90 days prior to departure.
- Tour quotes do not include airfare to/from the trip start point unless noted on the itinerary.
- Cost increases in currency exchange, government fees, taxes, surcharges or hotel/lodge tariff increases between quote date and start date are payable by the client.
- Availability cannot be guaranteed until booked. We will exercise best efforts to book hotels per the itinerary, however, in busy seasons and with client bookings made within 90 days of tour date we may be forced to offer substitutes.
- Payment of the program price constitutes your acceptance of the terms and conditions set out at “Terms-Conditions”.
- Living Standards and practices at destination may differ from those in your country with respect to provisions of utilities, services and accommodation
- Dress: religious and marmoreal sites: shoulders and knee must be covered
- Departure Time: Departure as per our program
- Return details: Returns to original departure point
- Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A voucher will be emailed to you with our contact numbers and all necessary information for your tour.
- This is your ticket and proof of purchase. On the day of tour please present a paper voucher in order to redeem your tour/activity.
- The order of visiting the islands can be changed according to the traffic and weather conditions.
- All boat schedules given in regards with Greek island packages can be adjusted according to clients wishes, while all mentioned times serve mainly as a reference to the most convenient boat schedule.
- Accommodation on the islands is based according to availability .
- Any part of the trips operated by ferry can be substituted by air sectors at an extra cost, according to availability.
- Packages description for the economy of time and space, includes only the services offered and occasionally a few suggestions.
- Specific information about every suggested destination can be found separately.
Persons with Disabilities
- Due to uneven surfaces, certain sites are not recommended for persons with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair. Such sites are the Acropolis, the Temple of Poseidon at Sounion, Mycenae, Delphi and Meteora
- In all cases, we recommend comfortable flat-solid walking shoes, sunglasses and sunscreen.
Opening hours & Admission fees
- Opening Hours:Summer April 1st to October 31st from 08:00 AM to 07:30 PM
- Winter: November 1st to March 31st from 08:30 AM to 03:00 PM
- Free admission fees: Children under 18 & Students from E.U.
- Reduced admission fees: Citizens of the E.U. aged over 65 & Students from countries outside the E.U.
Holidays in Greece
- January 1: closed
- January 6: 08:30 AM - 03:00 PM
- Shrove Monday: 08:30AM - 03:00 PM
- March 25: closed
- Good Friday: 12:00 PM - 03:00 PM
- Holy Saturday: 08:30 AM - 03:00 PM
- Easter Sunday: closed
- Easter Monday: 08:30 AM - 03:00 PM
- May 1: closed
- Holy Spirit Day: 08:30 AM - 03:00 PM
- 15 August 15: 08:30 AM - 03:00 PM
- October 28: 08:30 AM- 03:00 PM
- December 25 & 26: closed