All year round 10 days / 9 nights – Athens, one day cruise to Hydra-Poros-Aegina, Delphi, Argolis (Corinth Canal, Mycenae, Epidaurus), Corfu
Experience the best of ancient Greece, the turquoise waters of the Ionian sea and its princes, Corfu island.
Highlights of Corfu Splendor 10 Days Greece Private Island Package
- 10-days paradise Greece
- Visit Athens the birthplace of western civilization
- Explore Peloponnese
- Explore central Greece
- Visit Corfu, princes of the Ionian islands
Description of the Corfu Splendor Vacation Package
Day 1: Arrival in Athens.
Transfer from the Athens international airport to your hotel and free rest of the day. Overnight in Athens.
Day 2: Full day Athens city and Cape Sounion private our
After breakfast, discover Athens the birthplace of culture, art, and civilization. Your English-speaking driver in an air-conditioned Mercedes will pick you up from the hotel and guide you around ancient and modern Athens.
Tour description: Experience a full-day private tour in Athens, visit the unique through the century’s monuments and the most important sightseeing of Athens – Acropolis, Parthenon, Plaka and the Ancient Agora of Athens, Constitution Square, House of Parliament, Unknown Soldier and Cape Sounion
This Athens Tours Greece is the same as the Half – Day Athens private tour and includes all the most important Athens sightseeing.
The tomb of the Unknown Soldier – the Parliament House – the Constitution Square – the Panathenian Stadium (site of the first modern Olympic Games in 1896). – the Presidential Palace (ex Royal Palace) – government buildings and elegant homes – the Catholic Cathedral – the Academy – University – the National Library) and Omonia Square – the Temple of Olympian Zeus – Adrian’s arch – the Acropolis with its many monuments atop its rocky base – the awesome Parthenon – the Propylaea – the Temple of Athena Nike and the Erechtheion with its Porch of Maidens – the Plaka (old Athens) – the ancient agora, the Roman agora, and Lycabettus
After lunch, Athens Tours Greece will drive you along the coastal road past the wonderful beaches of GLYFADA, VOULIAGMENI, visit the Vouliagmeni lake & the magnificent views of Lemos cape, VARKIZA, and countless coves, one of them has a splendid view of the Saronic Gulf. A crowning feature of the tour Cape Sounion, dominated by the spectacular 5th century B.C Temple of Poseidon overlooking the Aegean Sea, with one of the most breathtaking panoramic views in the world.
Our Athens private sightseeing will end at your hotel late in the afternoon. Overnight in Athens.
Day 3: One day Cruise to the tree islands Hydra – Poros – Aegina
By far the most beloved cruise of Athens! Elegant vessels, delicious food, live music, dancing, entertainment, and a sea of happy faces from all over the world on a wonderful voyage to Greek islands. Let’s sail together! You only need to bring your camera…we’ll bring a good mood!
Upon arrival to Piraeus, you will receive a warm welcome from our Officers and Hostesses who will assist you with boarding one of our luxurious cruise ships and invite you to proceed either to the Main Lounge, where our live orchestra has already started putting you in the right mood with its international music repertoire or to one of the spacious open decks where you can enjoy the fascinating view as the ship leaves the port. Our Showman Jean not will entertain you throughout the day with his imaginative surprises!!
At 8h15 the ship sails for the three beautiful islands of the Saronic Gulf. The order in which we shall visit the islands is either Hydra – Poros – Aegina or Aegina – Poros – Hydra which does not change the duration of stay on any of the islands. Shortly after departure, our guides and hostesses will invite you to assemble in one of the Lounges, in order to give you all the necessary information concerning the ship, the cruise program as well as the islands. This will also be an opportunity for you to get answers to any questions you might have, as our trained staff is there to ensure that you will have a most wonderful day.
Within 2 hours, we will arrive on the island of Poros, the smallest of the three islands, separated from the Peloponnese by a narrow strait and offering a most enchanting view of Poros Town. Your time at leisure in Poros will be about 50 minutes.
Immediately upon the ship’s departure from Poros, lunch will be served for passengers who have the first sitting. As we sail towards Hydra the remaining guests relax in the Ship’s Lounge or enjoy the sun and beautiful panoramic view from one of our spacious decks.
An hour and 15 minutes later, we enter the port of Hydra, whose amphitheater shape once served as a safe shelter for Saronic Pirates. From the decks, you will be able to admire the very special architecture and dramatic landscapes of this island, whose old traditional stone houses and mansions silently stand witness to a long and turbulent history.
As soon as you disembark, it’s all there… the small narrow stone-paved streets waiting to be explored on foot or by the island’s traditional “vehicle” – the saddled donkey.. captivating walks along the old seaside promenade.. crystal clear waters… radiant traditional fine-craft shops.. the beauty of Hydra will conquer you forever! You will have about 1 hour and 30 minutes at leisure to enjoy the unique charms of Hydra and while returning back on board you will receive a homecoming welcome. The tables will be set for the second sitting giving you an opportunity to taste the gastronomic creations of our Chef. After your meal relaxes with our orchestra and singer GARO and has a good laugh with our entertainer Jeannot! As you sail on Apostolos and his dancers will make you dance to Greek rhythms. Time will fly quickly….and after a two-hour trip, we shall arrive at our last port of call, the island of Aegina.
AEGINA is the largest of the three islands. Apart from its harbor, there are numerous interesting sites to discover on the island and therefore we propose 3 optional tours….
The first possibility is a Guided Bus Tour of the island, starting with a visit to the Temple of Aphaia which is the best-preserved temple in Greece and one of the 3 temples forming the famous “Sacred Triangle” of Greek antiquity. Built on top of a wooded hill, it offers the most magnificent view over the island, the Saronic Gulf, Piraeus, and Salamina Island. Our guide will tell you the fascinating story of the intriguing history of this beautiful site and then from there take you for a short visit to the Church of Saint Nectarios, where you can enjoy quiet moments of contemplation and admiration of its beautiful Byzantine architecture. The drive back to Aegina Port will give you time to relax and appreciate the exquisite peaceful nature of the island. The second possibility is a Panoramic Bus Tour, giving you the opportunity to drive across the entire island (without visiting the archaeological site) admiring the beauty of its nature, the island’s medieval capital of Paleohora, the Church of Saint Nectarios, the pistachio groves… The tour ends with a stop by the seaside where you can relax and enjoy a glass of Ouzo along with a choice of irresistible Greek “Mezedes” (appetizers)! The tickets for the above highly recommended optional excursions can be purchased on board.
Finally, the third choice is to stay in Aegina and enjoy a walk or horse-carriage ride around the town or relax in one of the harbor’s charming waterfront coffee shops. And if you think that the day ends here….. you are mistaken!
The highlight of your cruise still awaits!
A “Traditional Greek Folk Show” with singers and dancers in original costumes from all of Greece who, together with our Officers, Hostesses, and the ever-amusing Jeannot will entertain and animate you up to the final moment as the ship docks in Piraeus. On the way to the port of Piraeus, Passengers are invited to the main lounge to enjoy our international live orchestra and local Greek folk dances. Our main aim is the entertainment of all our passengers. This cruise is the ideal introduction to the ‘Greek Spirit’, the life, the culture, the entertainment, and the famous Greek hospitality (‘filoxenia’)
Finally, we will wish you a warm farewell and while looking forward to seeing you again on one of our cruises!! Overnight in Athens.
Day 4: Full day Argolis & Epidaurus theater private tour
Experience our Greece Tours in a remarkable private tour visiting some of the most important sites of the world’s history the Corinth canal, ancient Corinth, St. Paul’s steps, the ancient Corinth agora, the ancient market, the temple of Apollo, Mycenaean, the famous Mycenaean cyclopean walls, the tom of the Mycenaean King Agamemnon, Nauplio, Epidaurus, the ancient Epidaurus theatre
Enjoy our Corinth canal – Ancient Corinth – the ancient Epidaurus theatre – Nauplio – Mycenae private tour
In the morning Athens Tours Greece will drive you along the coastal road of the Saronic Gulf until we reach the Corinth Canal with its breathtaking views (shortstop).
Shortly thereafter we reach the ancient town of Corinth (visit) where St. Paul lived and preached for two years. Back in ancient times, Corinth was amongst the richest cities and this is quite evident by its remains, including the huge agora (market place) and Apollo’s Temple (6th C.B.C), visit Isthmian at the site of the ancient port of Kechreai where St. Paul disembarked. We will visit MYCENAE, the remains of the Mycenaean ancient city, including the lioness’s gate, the tomb of the Mycenaean king Agamemnon and the Palace. Then we’ll drive through ARGOS onto NAUPLIO.
After lunch, Athens Tours Greece will drive you to EPIDAURUS and its ancient Epidaurus theatre, famous for its remarkable acoustics. This private tour will end returning to Athens via the Epidaurus / Corinth road. Overnight in Athens.
Day 5: Full day Delphi & Osius Lucas Monastery private tour
This private tour will travel you to the ancient period of the Delphi glory and the Byzantine Empire period, experiencing a visit to the Byzantine monastery of Saint Luke. Both Delphi and the Byzantine monastery of Saint Luke in a private tour just for you & your family. Enjoy Delphi with its Delphi museum and all Delphi treasures, the Byzantine monastery of Saint Luke with its most important monuments of Middle Byzantine architecture and art.
This Athens Tours Greece private tour start’s from Athens, through Levadia for Osios Lukas Monastery, set in the folds of Mt. Helikon almost halfway from Athens to Delphi.
Find the Byzantine monastery of Saint Luke, built in the 11th century. The mosaics and the architecture make this monastery one of the most important monuments of Middle Byzantine architecture and art. After our visit to Saint Luke monastery, Athens Tour Greece we’ll drive you, through ARACHOVA (famous for its bright multi-colored carpets) to Delphi.
Our Delphi private tour continues arriving in DELPHI, the ancient sanctuary of Apollo. Visit the Delphi Museum where one can see among other archaeological treasures, the unique bronze Charioteer, then proceed through the sacred way to the Athenian treasury. Visit Delphi the Temple of Apollo.
We continue our Delphi private tour having lunch in Delphi or Arachova a picturesque mountain village, the jet-set of the winter, built on the south slopes of Parnassus. We’ll have a late afternoon arrival in Athens through Delphi, Arachova, Levadia by the same route. Overnight in Athens.
Day 06: Corfu
After breakfast, transfer to Athens international airport to a sort flight to the largest and the beauty of the Ionian islands. transfer to your hotel, and check-in. Three days to enjoy Corfu as you wish. Corfu has a fascinating Byzantine history, as the castles at each end of the harbor attest. Marvel at the winding streets, ancient archways, and colorful balconies. Taste the Corfu traditional cuisine and at the same time, it’s European some of the world-class restaurants along with the more tourist-oriented restaurants near the docs. Explore Corfu or relax by the pool at your hotel. Overnight in Corfu.
Day 07: Corfu
You have the opportunity to do as much or as little as you wish. Explore the traditional villages on the hills or find some of the wonderful, secluded beaches around the coast. Overnight in Corfu.
Day 08: Corfu
Although Corfu is one of Europe’s most popular tourist destinations, there are ample opportunities to get away from the crowds. Find in Corfu some fascinating villages to visit, monasteries to discover, and lush, green islands covered in wildflowers to enjoy. At lunch and night time discover some of the island’s many bars, tavernas, and nightclubs, with world-class music, food, and drink. Overnight in Corfu.
Day 09: Corfu Athens
Morning at leisure. Check out and transfer to the airport for your flight to Athens. Visit Palka to enjoy your last night, reminiscing about the amazing time you have just experienced in Greece. Overnight in Athens.
Day 10: Transfer out
Check out of your hotel and transfer to Athens international airport to catch your flight home.
- 9 Nights accommodation
- Breakfast daily
- All transfers throughout your trip (shared on islands)
- Full day Athens first-class tour with Acropolis and Cape Sounion
- Full day Argolis private tour
- Full day Delphi private tour
- Domestic flights Athens / Corfu / Athens
- All taxes, Vat, and service charges
- International airfare
- Lunches or dinners
- Vacation / Holiday package
- Sightseeing sailing (for packages include islands)
- All ferry tickets are calculated on economy class, without cabin.
- Hotels, pickup and drop off (selected hotels only)
- Round trip transfers (Port – Hotel –Port) on each Island are included (Shared).
- An English speaking tour drive, with good knowledge of the Greek history and culture (for private tours)
- Road tolls, All taxes, and handling charges
Excluded from the tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Drinks and Beverage
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Trip Terms & Conditions
- Your deposit is due immediately on booking (30% of program price, minimum €150,00). The balance is due 90 days prior to departure.
- Tour quotes do not include airfare to/from the trip start point unless noted on the itinerary.
- Cost increases in currency exchange, government fees, taxes, surcharges or hotel/lodge tariff increases between quote date and start date are payable by the client.
- Availability cannot be guaranteed until booked. We will exercise best efforts to book hotels per the itinerary, however, in busy seasons and with client bookings made within 90 days of tour date we may be forced to offer substitutes.
- Payment of the program price constitutes your acceptance of the terms and conditions set out at “Terms-Conditions”.
- Living Standards and practices at destination may differ from those in your country with respect to provisions of utilities, services and accommodation
- Dress: religious and marmoreal sites: shoulders and knee must be covered
- Departure Time: Departure as per our program
- Return details: Returns to original departure point
- Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A voucher will be emailed to you with our contact numbers and all necessary information for your tour.
- This is your ticket and proof of purchase. On the day of tour please present a paper voucher in order to redeem your tour/activity.
- The order of visiting the islands can be changed according to the traffic and weather conditions.
- All boat schedules given in regards with Greek island packages can be adjusted according to clients wishes, while all mentioned times serve mainly as a reference to the most convenient boat schedule.
- Accommodation on the islands is based according to availability .
- Any part of the trips operated by ferry can be substituted by air sectors at an extra cost, according to availability.
- Packages description for the economy of time and space, includes only the services offered and occasionally a few suggestions.
- Specific information about every suggested destination can be found separately.
Persons with Disabilities
- Due to uneven surfaces, certain sites are not recommended for persons with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair. Such sites are the Acropolis, the Temple of Poseidon at Sounion, Mycenae, Delphi and Meteora
- In all cases, we recommend comfortable flat-solid walking shoes, sunglasses and sunscreen.
Opening hours & Admission fees
- Opening Hours:Summer April 1st to October 31st from 08:00 AM to 07:30 PM
- Winter: November 1st to March 31st from 08:30 AM to 03:00 PM
- Free admission fees: Children under 18 & Students from E.U.
- Reduced admission fees: Citizens of the E.U. aged over 65 & Students from countries outside the E.U.
Holidays in Greece
- January 1: closed
- January 6: 08:30 AM - 03:00 PM
- Shrove Monday: 08:30AM - 03:00 PM
- March 25: closed
- Good Friday: 12:00 PM - 03:00 PM
- Holy Saturday: 08:30 AM - 03:00 PM
- Easter Sunday: closed
- Easter Monday: 08:30 AM - 03:00 PM
- May 1: closed
- Holy Spirit Day: 08:30 AM - 03:00 PM
- 15 August 15: 08:30 AM - 03:00 PM
- October 28: 08:30 AM- 03:00 PM
- December 25 & 26: closed