8 days / 7 nights, Athens, Corinth, Mycenae, Nafplion, Delphi, Santorini
Experience Magnificent Greece; 8 Days Charming Vacation Package. On this 8 days tour, you will have the chance to admire the beautiful landscape of Greece. Before though you unlock the future you must find first the keys to the past. Join us today!
Highlights of Magnificent Greece; 8 Days Charming Vacation Package
- 8 day / 7 nights vacation package of majestic Greece
- Explore the wonders of the classical and modern sites of Greece
- Visit Athens the birthplace of western civilization
- Delphi the most celebrated place in the ancient world
- Visit Corinth and Mycenae reach in gold and history
Description of Magnificent Greece Vacation Package
Day 1: Athens / Arrival
Arrival at Athens airport. Your private chauffeur will pick you up from the exit of the customs, help you with your luggage and drive you to your hotel or Accommodation. Rest of the day at leisure.
Day 2: Athens
Pick-up from your hotel to start the 6 hours private city tour of Athens. It starts in the morning after breakfast and returns at approx 01:00 PM.
This tour gives you an opportunity to observe the striking contrasts that make Athens such a fascinating city. Our expert guides take you to see the center of the CONSTITUTION SQUARE (Syntagma), the HOUSE OF PARLIAMENT, the MEMORIAL to the UNKNOWN SOLDIER, THE ACADEMY, THE UNI OF ATHENS, and the NATIONAL LIBRARY.
Driving down Herod Atticus street, you will see the Evzones in their picturesque uniform and the PRESIDENTIAL PALACE.
On your way to the Acropolis, you will see the Hadrian’s Arch, visit the Temple of Olympian Zeus and you will make a short stop at the PANATHENAIC STADIUM (where the first Olympic Games of the modern era were held in 1896).
On the ACROPOLIS visit the architectural masterpieces of the Golden Age of Athens: the PROPYLAEA, the TEMPLE of ATHENA NIKE, the ERECHTHEION and finally, “the harmony between material and spirit”, the monument that “puts the order in the mind”, the PARTHENON.
Of Course, you will have time in Plaka, the old town of Athens with its picturesque corners and paths and its many shops that makes it an attractive place to spend time! And if you want to try home-cooked Greek food then we will take you to the right place to enjoy it!
Day 3: Athens to Unique Santorini Island
Pick up at 06:00 a.m. from your Athens hotel and direct transfer to the port of Piraeus in an air-conditioned environment. Embarkation on a boat. Cruise through the various islands along the way and experience the Cyclades visual. Arrive in Santorini and direct transfer to your hotel. All hotels are situated at two of the most picturesque locations on the island. Rest of the Day at Leisure…
Day 4: Santorini
Day at leisure. Explore the island, admire the breathtaking views of the Kaldera and the volcano, and enjoy the sunset.
Day 5: Santorini, Piraeus, Athens
Pick up from your hotel and transferred to the port for your departure on a boat. Upon your arrival at Piraeus Port, our representative will be waiting for you, to drive you back to your Athens hotel.
Day 6: Athens, Argolis, Epidauros, and Mycenae
Pick-up from your hotel in the morning. Drive by the coastal road along the Saronic Gulf to the CORINTH CANAL, which connects the Aegean Sea with the Ionian Sea (shortstop). Continue on to MYCENAE, the Homeric city of the Atreides – the city “rich in gold” of the ancient poets. Visit the LION’S GATE, the CYCLOPEAN WALLS, the ROYAL TOMBS etc. Depart for NAFPLION through the fertile plain of Argolis, the picturesque town nestling at the foot of a cliff crowned by the mighty ramparts of the PALAMIDI FORTRESS. Afternoon leaves for EPIDAURUS to visit the THEATER (4th century B.C.) famous for its astonishing acoustics. Return to ATHENS by the national road connecting EPIDAURUS with CORINTH. Lunch in MYCENAE or in NAFPLION
Day 7: Athens, Delphi
Pick-up from your hotel in the morning. Drive through the fertile plain of Boeotia, crossing the towns of THEBES connected with the tragedy of king Oedipus, LEVADIA, and ARACHOVA, famous for its colorful rugs and carpets (shortstop on the way back).
Arrive at DELPHI, the center of the Ancient world – the “Omphalos” (Navel of the Earth) – whose prestige extended far beyond the boundaries of the Hellenic world. On the slopes of MOUNT PARNASSUS, in a landscape of unparalleled beauty and majesty, lie the ruins of the SANCTUARY of APOLLO PYTHIOS.
Visit the TREASURY OF THE ATHENIANS, the TEMPLE OF APOLLO, and the MUSEUM containing such masterpieces of Ancient Greek sculpture as the bronze Charioteer and the famous athlete Aghias.
Time for lunch in the modern village of DELPHI, return to ATHENS by the same route.
Day 8: Transfer out
At the according time pick-up from your hotel and transfer to the airport
Optional tours: Poseidon’s Cape Sounion and Athens Riviera Half-Day Private Tour
- 5 nights hotel accommodation in Athens
- 2-night hotel accommodation in Santorini
- Ferry tickets
- All transfers as mentioned
- Daily breakfast
- All taxes
- Vacation / Holiday package
- Sightseeing sailing (for packages include islands)
- All ferry tickets are calculated on economy class, without cabin.
- Hotels, pickup and drop off (selected hotels only)
- Round trip transfers (Port – Hotel –Port) on each Island are included (Shared).
- An English speaking tour drive, with good knowledge of the Greek history and culture (for private tours)
- Road tolls, All taxes, and handling charges
Excluded from the tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Drinks and Beverage
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Trip Terms & Conditions
- Your deposit is due immediately on booking (30% of program price, minimum €150,00). The balance is due 90 days prior to departure.
- Tour quotes do not include airfare to/from the trip start point unless noted on the itinerary.
- Cost increases in currency exchange, government fees, taxes, surcharges or hotel/lodge tariff increases between quote date and start date are payable by the client.
- Availability cannot be guaranteed until booked. We will exercise best efforts to book hotels per the itinerary, however, in busy seasons and with client bookings made within 90 days of tour date we may be forced to offer substitutes.
- Payment of the program price constitutes your acceptance of the terms and conditions set out at “Terms-Conditions”.
- Living Standards and practices at destination may differ from those in your country with respect to provisions of utilities, services and accommodation
- Dress: religious and marmoreal sites: shoulders and knee must be covered
- Departure Time: Departure as per our program
- Return details: Returns to original departure point
- Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A voucher will be emailed to you with our contact numbers and all necessary information for your tour.
- This is your ticket and proof of purchase. On the day of tour please present a paper voucher in order to redeem your tour/activity.
- The order of visiting the islands can be changed according to the traffic and weather conditions.
- All boat schedules given in regards with Greek island packages can be adjusted according to clients wishes, while all mentioned times serve mainly as a reference to the most convenient boat schedule.
- Accommodation on the islands is based according to availability .
- Any part of the trips operated by ferry can be substituted by air sectors at an extra cost, according to availability.
- Packages description for the economy of time and space, includes only the services offered and occasionally a few suggestions.
- Specific information about every suggested destination can be found separately.
Persons with Disabilities
- Due to uneven surfaces, certain sites are not recommended for persons with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair. Such sites are the Acropolis, the Temple of Poseidon at Sounion, Mycenae, Delphi and Meteora
- In all cases, we recommend comfortable flat-solid walking shoes, sunglasses and sunscreen.
Opening hours & Admission fees
- Opening Hours:Summer April 1st to October 31st from 08:00 AM to 07:30 PM
- Winter: November 1st to March 31st from 08:30 AM to 03:00 PM
- Free admission fees: Children under 18 & Students from E.U.
- Reduced admission fees: Citizens of the E.U. aged over 65 & Students from countries outside the E.U.
Holidays in Greece
- January 1: closed
- January 6: 08:30 AM - 03:00 PM
- Shrove Monday: 08:30AM - 03:00 PM
- March 25: closed
- Good Friday: 12:00 PM - 03:00 PM
- Holy Saturday: 08:30 AM - 03:00 PM
- Easter Sunday: closed
- Easter Monday: 08:30 AM - 03:00 PM
- May 1: closed
- Holy Spirit Day: 08:30 AM - 03:00 PM
- 15 August 15: 08:30 AM - 03:00 PM
- October 28: 08:30 AM- 03:00 PM
- December 25 & 26: closed
Please fill in your inquiry, and one of the travel experts will contact you latest within 48 hours. If you do not receive our proposal in 48 hours please check in your spam folder, and resend your request.