3 nights Crete (Heraklion), 3 nights Santorini, 3 nights Mykonos, 4 nights in Athens
Like on other Greek vacations, this 14 days vacation package often take on an air of magic. The myths, the legends of Ancient Greece, and remarkable landscape of the island seem to pervade the whole island, so you’ll need to strike a balance on your vacation in Athens and islands, between total relaxation and feeding your mind with its treasures.
Highlights of the Island Vacation Package in Greece
- 14 day / 13 nights vacation package of Athens, Crete, Mykonos, and Santorini
- Explore the wonders of the Acropolis and other modern and classical sites in Athens
- Visit Santorini the island made from Gods for people
- Visit the island that never sleeps, Mykonos
- Visit Crete, the island that the first civilization has started
Description of the Vacation Package
DAY 1: Athens / Arrival
Arrival in Athens international airport. Our tour driver will wait for you holding a sign with your name on. After you meet, transfer to the hotel in Athens. Overnight.
Day 2: Athens
After breakfast we will pick you up at your hotel in Athens for the Best of Athens full-day private tour. The best of Athens full day tour is a private tour that will give you a full and complete idea of how Athens used to be, combining the best of the modern and the ancient parts of the city. It is an absolute must do tour in Athens. Overnight in Athens.
Day 3: ATHENS / CRETE (HERAKLION)
According to your departure flight, you will be transferred to the airport, for your flight to Crete (flight duration 50 minutes). Upon your arrival on the island, transfer to your hotel. Crete is not just Greece’s largest island, but arguably its’ most fascinating and diverse. Its remarkable history is evident across the island, from the ruins of the Minoan palace of Knossos to the Venetian fortresses of Rethymo; from old mosques and Byzantine monasteries to the cave that is the legendary birthplace of Zeus. The Venetian port of Chania in Western Crete is one of Greece’s most evocative cities and the capital, Heraklion, is a dynamic city, the fifth largest in Greece. Overnight in Crete.
DAY 4: CRETE
Pick up after breakfast from your hotel for the Best of Heraklion and Knossos Half Day Private Tour (Optional), balance day at leisure on Crete island. Crete is renowned for its natural beauty and diverse landscape. Spectacular mountain ranges dotted with caves are sliced by dramatic gorges that spill out to sea. The rugged interior is interspersed with vast plateaus and fertile plains. The east boasts Europe’s only palm-tree forest beach and the south coast has some of the most stunning beaches and isolated coves. Overnight in Crete.
Optional tours: Best of Heraklion and Knossos Half Day Private Tour (Optional)
DAY 5: CRETE
Day at leisure. Discover the biggest island of Greece. Cretans are proud and hospitable people who maintain their culture and customs, particularly their strong musical tradition. Throughout the island you will come across traditional mountain villages and agricultural settlements unaffected by tourism, shepherds tending their flocks and come across men in traditional dress. Overnight in Crete.
Day 6: CRETE / SANTORINI
Morning transfer to the port for your ferry to Santorini. Upon arrival, transfer to your hotel. Overnight in Santorini.
DAY 7 : SANTORINI
Morning pick up from the hotel in Santorini for A 4-hour private tour to Oia, the Caldera and Fira , balance day at leisure to enjoy the sun, the unforgettable view and the most romantic sunset in the world. Santorini is the essence of a Greek island, where sea meets weather-beaten rock and colors are bold and elemental. Overnight in Santorini.
DAY 8 : SANTORINI
Day at leisure. Explore the island with its legends. Blue-domed chapels stand on hilltops; houses are simple white cubes, sunsets flamboyant orange. The half-moon island, with its rearing cliffs and dramatic outlooks, is all that remains of a huge volcanic explosion. Inland, fertile soils provide a softer landscape of silvery olive trees, fields of tomatoes and neatly pegged vineyards that produce sweet amber-colored wine. Overnight in Santorini.
Optional tours: Santorini tours
DAY 9: SANTORINI / MYKONOS
At the indicated time you will be transferred to the port for your ferry to Mykonos. Upon arrival, transfer to your hotel. Overnight in Mykonos.
DAY 10: MYKONOS
Mykonos, the perl of the Aegean; Half day private tour , and balance day at leisure in Mykonos to enjoy this unique island. Mykonos island is a wonderful kaleidoscope of cosmopolitan shops, rocking bars, quaint windmills, great beaches, homey taverns and hidden churches all set against a brilliant blue backdrop. And it’s not just the water that sparkles in the sun on Mykonos, but also the marble streets and beautiful white cubist buildings that characterize the island’s architecture. Overnight in Mykonos.
DAY 11: MYKONOS
Day at leisure. Discover the island of the celebrities. Overnight in Mykonos.
Optional tours: Delos; Tour the sacred island of Apollo and Artemis
Day 12: MYKONOS / ATHENS
Morning at leisure. At the indicated time in the afternoon you will be transferred to the port for your ferry to Athens. Upon arrival in Athens you will be transferred to your hotel. Overnight in Athens.
DAY 13: ATHENS /DELPHI
A full day tour to the history of Delphi. The full day tour to Delphi is an exciting tour to the history of the famous Oracle of Apollo that dominated the Greek history and mythology 2500 years ago. Driving through a gorgeous countryside, the tour takes you for a full day private sightseeing in Delphi, where you can visit the museum and the archaeological site of Delphi. Overnight in Athens.
DAY 14: ATHENS / AIRPORT
According to your departure flight, you will be transferred to the airport.
Optional tours: Poseidon’s Cape Sounion and Athens Riviera Half Day Private Tour
Specially for this package,
- 3 nights hotel accommodation in Crete (Heraklion)
- 3 nights hotel accommodation in Santorini
- 3 nights hotel accommodation in Mykonos
- 4 nights hotel accommodation in Athens
- Guided private tours by a tour driver
- Air tickets Athens to Crete, economy class
- Ferry tickets Crete – Santorini – Mykonos – Athens (economy class)
- All transfers as mentioned
- Daily breakfast
- 24 hour assistance phone number
- All taxes
- Travel insurance
- International flights
- Personal expenses
- Entrance fees during guided sightseeing
- Vacation / Holiday package
- Sightseeing sailing (for packages include islands)
- All ferry tickets are calculated on economy class, without cabin.
- Hotels, pickup and drop off (selected hotels only)
- Round trip transfers (Port – Hotel –Port) on each Island are included (Shared).
- An English speaking tour drive, with good knowledge of the Greek history and culture (for private tours)
- Road tolls, All taxes, and handling charges
Excluded from the tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Drinks and Beverage
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Trip Terms & Conditions
- Your deposit is due immediately on booking (30% of program price, minimum €150,00). The balance is due 90 days prior to departure.
- Tour quotes do not include airfare to/from the trip start point unless noted on the itinerary.
- Cost increases in currency exchange, government fees, taxes, surcharges or hotel/lodge tariff increases between quote date and start date are payable by the client.
- Availability cannot be guaranteed until booked. We will exercise best efforts to book hotels per the itinerary, however, in busy seasons and with client bookings made within 90 days of tour date we may be forced to offer substitutes.
- Payment of the program price constitutes your acceptance of the terms and conditions set out at “Terms-Conditions”.
- Living Standards and practices at destination may differ from those in your country with respect to provisions of utilities, services and accommodation
- Dress: religious and marmoreal sites: shoulders and knee must be covered
- Departure Time: Departure as per our program
- Return details: Returns to original departure point
- Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A voucher will be emailed to you with our contact numbers and all necessary information for your tour.
- This is your ticket and proof of purchase. On the day of tour please present a paper voucher in order to redeem your tour/activity.
- The order of visiting the islands can be changed according to the traffic and weather conditions.
- All boat schedules given in regards with Greek island packages can be adjusted according to clients wishes, while all mentioned times serve mainly as a reference to the most convenient boat schedule.
- Accommodation on the islands is based according to availability .
- Any part of the trips operated by ferry can be substituted by air sectors at an extra cost, according to availability.
- Packages description for the economy of time and space, includes only the services offered and occasionally a few suggestions.
- Specific information about every suggested destination can be found separately.
Persons with Disabilities
- Due to uneven surfaces, certain sites are not recommended for persons with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair. Such sites are the Acropolis, the Temple of Poseidon at Sounion, Mycenae, Delphi and Meteora
- In all cases, we recommend comfortable flat-solid walking shoes, sunglasses and sunscreen.
Opening hours & Admission fees
- Opening Hours:Summer April 1st to October 31st from 08:00 AM to 07:30 PM
- Winter: November 1st to March 31st from 08:30 AM to 03:00 PM
- Free admission fees: Children under 18 & Students from E.U.
- Reduced admission fees: Citizens of the E.U. aged over 65 & Students from countries outside the E.U.
Holidays in Greece
- January 1: closed
- January 6: 08:30 AM - 03:00 PM
- Shrove Monday: 08:30AM - 03:00 PM
- March 25: closed
- Good Friday: 12:00 PM - 03:00 PM
- Holy Saturday: 08:30 AM - 03:00 PM
- Easter Sunday: closed
- Easter Monday: 08:30 AM - 03:00 PM
- May 1: closed
- Holy Spirit Day: 08:30 AM - 03:00 PM
- 15 August 15: 08:30 AM - 03:00 PM
- October 28: 08:30 AM- 03:00 PM
- December 25 & 26: closed
Please fill in your inquiry, and one of travel experts will contact you latest within 48 hours. If you do not receive our proposal 48 hours please check in your spam folder, and resend your request.