The Cyclades, each island a word of its own; Santorini, Experience one of the most breathtaking views known to man!
” Queen of the heartbeats, and wings of the Aegean, with words that convert the infinity with fire, lava, smoke, you discovered the great lines of your destiny” Osysseas Elytis ” Poet.
Highlights of Amazing Santorini; The Unique Island! 2Days Vacation Package
- Starting from 2 days up to 14 days to the most famous island of Greece
- Explore the wonders of the ancients and classical sites of the island
- Explore the myth of Atlantis
- Watch the most famous sunset in the world
Here history and civilization dating 13.000 years BC, with bright white and endless blue side by side and the colors of stone scattered over 147 islands along a coastal line of 2.051 Km, the Cyclades constitute the top holiday destination that meets demanding preferences of every traveler.
An entire world at the heart of the Aegean is waiting to go straight to your heart!
The Caldera. Exquisite black pebble beaches and crystal blue waters offset the traditional and quaint dome-like architecture, spreading across a humongous cliff so as from a distance to create a spilling effect.
Let the Professional Package experts create the perfect vacation for you.
Whether you are traveling with family, searching for a romantic getaway, or simply a lover of photography we are able to provide you with the icing on the cake, leaving you with the peace of mind knowing that all is arranged.
The village of Fira and opposite Kamari is distinguishable by the exquisite vision of the enormous renowned rock (Messa Vouno) and of course, Perissa’s infamous black pebble beaches, providing you with not only fun in the sun, but also exquisite visuals of the sun setting. From Kamari, you can take a caique (traditional fishing boat) to visit Anafi isle or to join other Santorini beaches. In the evenings, experience the delicacies provided by the local taverns, making sure to taste the local ‘fava’ dip.
Description of the Santorini; The Unique Island!
Day 1: Athens – Piraeus, Santorini
Pick up 06:00 a.m. from your Athens hotel and direct transfer to the port of Piraeus in an air-conditioned environment. Embarkation on a boat. Cruise through the various islands along the way and experience the Cyclades visual. Arrival on Santorini and direct transfer to your hotel
All hotels are situated at two of the most picturesque locations on the island. Please note the details above.
Rest of the Day at Leisure…
Optional tours: Private excursions in Santorini
Day 2: Santorini, Piraeus – Athens
Pick up from your hotel and transferred to the port for your departure on a boat.
Upon your arrival at Piraeus Port, our representative will be waiting for you, to transfer you back to your Athens hotel.
Santorini island package on YouTube
- Vacation / Holiday package
- Sightseeing sailing (for packages include islands)
- All ferry tickets are calculated on economy class, without cabin.
- Hotels, pickup and drop off (selected hotels only)
- Round trip transfers (Port – Hotel –Port) on each Island are included (Shared).
- An English speaking tour drive, with good knowledge of the Greek history and culture (for private tours)
- Road tolls, All taxes, and handling charges
Excluded from the tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Drinks and Beverage
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Trip Terms & Conditions
- Your deposit is due immediately on booking (30% of program price, minimum €150,00). The balance is due 90 days prior to departure.
- Tour quotes do not include airfare to/from the trip start point unless noted on the itinerary.
- Cost increases in currency exchange, government fees, taxes, surcharges or hotel/lodge tariff increases between quote date and start date are payable by the client.
- Availability cannot be guaranteed until booked. We will exercise best efforts to book hotels per the itinerary, however, in busy seasons and with client bookings made within 90 days of tour date we may be forced to offer substitutes.
- Payment of the program price constitutes your acceptance of the terms and conditions set out at “Terms-Conditions”.
- Living Standards and practices at destination may differ from those in your country with respect to provisions of utilities, services and accommodation
- Dress: religious and marmoreal sites: shoulders and knee must be covered
- Departure Time: Departure as per our program
- Return details: Returns to original departure point
- Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A voucher will be emailed to you with our contact numbers and all necessary information for your tour.
- This is your ticket and proof of purchase. On the day of tour please present a paper voucher in order to redeem your tour/activity.
- The order of visiting the islands can be changed according to the traffic and weather conditions.
- All boat schedules given in regards with Greek island packages can be adjusted according to clients wishes, while all mentioned times serve mainly as a reference to the most convenient boat schedule.
- Accommodation on the islands is based according to availability .
- Any part of the trips operated by ferry can be substituted by air sectors at an extra cost, according to availability.
- Packages description for the economy of time and space, includes only the services offered and occasionally a few suggestions.
- Specific information about every suggested destination can be found separately.
Persons with Disabilities
- Due to uneven surfaces, certain sites are not recommended for persons with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair. Such sites are the Acropolis, the Temple of Poseidon at Sounion, Mycenae, Delphi and Meteora
- In all cases, we recommend comfortable flat-solid walking shoes, sunglasses and sunscreen.
Opening hours & Admission fees
- Opening Hours:Summer April 1st to October 31st from 08:00 AM to 07:30 PM
- Winter: November 1st to March 31st from 08:30 AM to 03:00 PM
- Free admission fees: Children under 18 & Students from E.U.
- Reduced admission fees: Citizens of the E.U. aged over 65 & Students from countries outside the E.U.
Holidays in Greece
- January 1: closed
- January 6: 08:30 AM - 03:00 PM
- Shrove Monday: 08:30AM - 03:00 PM
- March 25: closed
- Good Friday: 12:00 PM - 03:00 PM
- Holy Saturday: 08:30 AM - 03:00 PM
- Easter Sunday: closed
- Easter Monday: 08:30 AM - 03:00 PM
- May 1: closed
- Holy Spirit Day: 08:30 AM - 03:00 PM
- 15 August 15: 08:30 AM - 03:00 PM
- October 28: 08:30 AM- 03:00 PM
- December 25 & 26: closed
Extend your stay on the Island!
Just ask for it when you make your reservation!