14 days / 13 nights – 3 nights in Athens, 1 night in Olympia, 1 night in Meteora, 3 nights in Santorini, 4 nights in Mykonos
Let Athens Tour Greece professional Honeymoon experts to create the perfect honeymoon vacation for you. Whether you are traveling with family, searching for a romantic get away, or simply a lover of photography we are able to provide you with the icing on the cake, leaving you with the piece of mind knowing that all is arranged.
Highlights of the Honeymoon Dream, 14 Days
- 14 day / 13 nights vacation package of splendid Greece
- Explore the wonders of the ancients and classical sites of the country
- Visit the most popular island in Greece, “Santorini”.
- Athens and the Acropolis the trade mark of the city
- Mykonos the pearl of the Aegean
Description of the Honeymoon Dream Package
Day 1: Athens / Arrival
Arrival in Athens International Airport and start your half day Athens sightseeing. Transfer to your hotel, Accommodation and overnight in Athens.
Tour description: This Athens tour gives you an opportunity to observe the striking contrasts that make Athens such a fascinating city. Our expert drivers take you to see the center of the CONSTITUTION SQUARE (Syntagma), the HOUSE OF PARLIAMENT, the MEMORIAL to the UNKNOWN SOLDIER and the NATIONAL LIBRARY and you will experience not only ancient Athens but modern too.
Your private chauffeur Athens wil drive down Herod Atticus Street, you will see the Evzones in their picturesque uniform and the PRESIDENTIAL PALACE.
On your way to the Acropolis, Athens Tour Greece private chauffeur will show you the Hadrian’s Arch, visit the Temple of Olympian Zeus and you will make a short stop at the PANATHENAIC STADIUM (where the first Olympic Games of the modern era were held in 1896).
On the ACROPOLIS visit the architectural masterpieces of the Golden Age of Athens: the PROPYLAEA, the TEMPLE of ATHENA NIKE, the ERECHTHEION and finally, “the harmony between material and spirit”, the monument that “puts order in the mind”, the PARTHENON.
Day 2: Athens One day cruise with lunch visiting Hydra, Poros, Aegina
Athens Tour Greece bus will pick-up from your hotel early in the morning, transfer to the port to take the tour one day cruise. Return around 19 hrs.
AEGINA: The biggest island of the Saronic Gulf inhabited as from the 2nd mil. B.C. with two important archaeological sites, a large cathedral dedicated to St. Nectarios the last canonized Saint of the Greek Orthodox Church, a wonderful fish market, a unique fruit floating market, and an economy based on pistachio nuts.
Why don’t you join the optional shore excursion and learn about the history of this fascinating island? This guided bus tour takes us to the early fifth century B.C. Doric Temple of Afaia, built on the top of the hill offering a magnificent view. Then proceed to the grandiose cathedral of St. Nectarios where his relics are kept. Free time to wander around the little harbor at the south-west part of the island for“ouzo”
Snacks – Events – Surprises!
POROS: the smallest of the three islands, covered with pine and lemon trees, situated very close to the Peloponnesian peninsula. Enjoy a beautiful walk up to the clock tower and admire the panorama.
HYDRA: The “smartest” of the Greek islands, the favorite resort of the international Jet-Set, the unique architecture of its houses, the pedestrian, narrow streets full of boutiques, exclusive jewelry and handicrafts, attracts both shoppers and photographers. The crystal clear waters will refresh the swimmer.
Day 3: Athens, Corinth canal, ancient Olympia Today Athens tours Greece driver will pick you up from your cruise ship or your hotel, and you will travel along the coastal road of Saronic golf to reach the breathtaking Corinth canal and after a short stop for pictures ,
we will continue our private tour to experience the world’s athletic spirit and history witch lasts from the 8th century BC till today, the birthplace of the Olympic Games, OLYMPIA.
Although secluded near the west coast of the Peloponnese, Olympia became the most important religious and athletic centre in Greece. Its fame rests upon the Olympic Games, the greatest national festival and a highly prestigious one world-wide, which was held every four years to honor Zeus. The most important sanctuary of God Zeus is situated here, as well as Altis and the original Olympic stadiums of the Games.
Overnight in ancient Olympia
DAY 4: Olympia, Nafpaktos, Arachova, Delphi, Meteora
Start in the morning, Athens Tours Greece will start to travel through Nafpaktos, Rio, the biggest bridge in Europe who connects west Greece & Peloponnese, Antirio, to one
of the most famous of the Greece tours. Athens Tours Greece will travel you to DELPHI, the ancient sanctuary of Apollo. Our private tour continues visiting the Delphi Museumwhere you can see among other archaeological treasures in Delphi, the unique bronze Charioteer, then proceed through the sacred way to the Athenian treasury. Visit in Delphi the Temple of Apollo. After our visit in Delphi, we’ll have lunch in Arachova a picturesque mountain village, the jet set of the winter, built on the south slopes of Parnassus.
Depart for KALAMBAKA a town by the feet of Meteora. We continue our Athens Tours Greece private tour passing through THERMOPYLAE where LEONIDAS and the 300 Spartans were killed given the gloried battle against the Persians (visit), the towns of Central Greece (AMPHISSA, LAMIA and TRIKALA) crossing the Thessalian plain, the granary of GREECE, to reach KALAMBAKA late in the afternoon. Overnight.
Day 5: Meteora, Kalambaka, Trikala, Karditsa, Thermopylae, Athens
Athens Tours Greece will take you to the breathtaking METEORA and its monasteries built on the top of high rocks standing between wind and earth.
The monasteries of Meteora are:
- The Monastery of Great Meteoron. It is the biggest of the Meteorite monasteries.
- The Monastery of Varlaam is the second, after the Great Meteoro, big in size monastery.
- The Monastery of Rousanou. It is dedicated to ‘The Transfiguration’ but honoured to Saint Barbara.
- The Monastery of St. Nicholas Anapausas. It is the first to meet on our way from Kastraki to Meteora.
- The Monastery of St. Stephen. It is one of the most attainable as we don’t have to cope with innumerable stairs to reach it.
- The Monastery of Holy Trinity is very difficult to reach. The visitor has to cross the valley and continue high up through the rock before we arrive outside the entrance.
After our visit to Meteora we will travel back to ATHENS . We’ll arrive in Athens ending our private tour in the afternoon . Overnight
Day 6: Santorini
Pick up 06:00 a.m. from your Athens hotel and direct transfer to the port of Piraeus in an air-conditioned environment. Embarkation on a boat. Cruise through the various islands along the way and experience the Cycladic visual. Arrival on Santorini and direct transfer to your hotel.
All hotels are situated at two of the most picturesque locations on the island. Rest of the Day at Leisure… Overnight in Santorini.
Day 7: Santorini
The village of Fira and opposite Kamari which is distinguishable by the exquisite vision of the enormous renowned rock (Messa Vouno) and of course Perissa infamous black pebble beaches, providing you with not only fun in the sun, but also exquisite visuals of the sun setting. From Kamari, you can take a caique (traditional fishing boat) to visit Anafi isle or to join other Santorini beaches. In the evenings, experience the delicacies provided by the local taverns, making sure to taste the local ‘fava’ dip.
Tour description: Fira villages & wine tasting 4 hours
An exciting and varied Athens Tour Greece half day, we take you to the highest point the island, Mount Profitis Ilias and visit the monastery built in 1712. The views from here are spectacular. Then it’s off to visit two traditionalvillages. The villages have pristine white houses, courtyards and mansions giving them a very special beauty. You will have free time in each village, before coming to rest at a local winery. The perfect end to a relaxing tour. Free afternoon for swimming and overnight in Santorini.
Day 8: Santorini
The Caldera. Exquisite black pebble beaches and crystal blue waters which offset the traditional and quaint dome-like architecture, spreading across a humongous cliff so as from a distance to create a spilling effect.
Tour description: Oia & villages 4 hours
Start this Greece tour after your private chauffeur Greece will pick you up at your hotel. Drive to Firostefani to visit the highest point of Fira and the most famous church blue tum of the world. Take some of the most picturesque photos of your cruise tours. In Fira visit the Prehistorical Museum. Participants can enjoy the Frescoes and other important finds from the archaeological site of Akrotiri. Continuing your Santorini excursion we will travel to Oia. Walk Oia in the village and enjoy the magnificent panoramic view, the traditional architecture, the art galleries, the romantic coffee shops. Oia is well known for the most spectacular colorful sunset in the world. Return to Fira by the same rout or stay in Oia.Free afternoon for swimming and enjoy the best sunset in the world. Overnight in Santorini.
Day 9: Santorini – Mykonos
Morning at leisure. Pick up from your hotel at and transfer to the port for your departure by ferry to Mykonos. Upon your arrival at Mykonos Port, our representative will be waiting for you, to transfer you to your‘ hotel. Overnight in Mykonos. Free Afternoon and overnight.
Day 10: Mykonos
After breakfast join our Guided Tour to Delos Island
A approx. half-hour boat trip takes you to the famous historical Delos sanctuary, birthplace of Apollo and Artemis. Your guide shows you the ancient temples, mosaic floor villas, the famous Delos “Lions”, the amphitheatre and much more. The tour takes approx. 3 hours. Site closed Mondays.
Languages:“Monolingual” (one language) guided tours in English, French, German, Italian and Spanish(Russian upon request).
Departures: 10.00am,and return (3 boats departures) at 12:30 / 13:30 / 15:00. Boats leave from old in-town harbor jetty, behind town hall.
In the afternoon enjoy on of the best beaches on the island, paradise beach. Overnight
Day 11: Mykonos
Mykonos Island Guided Bus-Tour + Walking Tour of Town
Tour lasts 3-4 hours, visiting some of the island’s most interesting areas, including several beaches: Ag. Ioannis, Ornos, Ag. Stefanos, Tourlos, Kalafati, stop with ouzo, St. Anna, as well as Ano Mera Village with its famous Panagia Tourliani Monastery. Languages: English & German on Tuesdays & Saturdays,
English & French on Wednesdays, and on Sundays: all 3 languages. Departures: Tuesday & Wednesdays: 16:30pm, return at 20:30pm. Saturday & Sundays: 09.30am return: 13:45pm. Free afternoon . Enjoy the famous night life of the island together with international celebrities. Overnight.
Day 12th: Mykonos
After breakfast let your senses be driven by Mykonos exclusive Glass Bottom Discovery boat to the island’s most unreachable destinations.
From historic Delos Island to Rinia Isle and from mainstream Mykonian beaches to the isolated Tragonisi, Glass Bottom will lure you into truly un-resistible journeys. Feel the water only a breath underneath your feet and explore ancient Greek civilization that lies beneath Glass Bottom’s wide glass surface.
Beach to Beach (south coast) Mon – Tue – Wed – Thur – Sun 11.00-16.00
Delos & Rhenia only Friday’s 11.00-16.00
Cocktail Sunset & Night Cruise Thursday, Friday, Saturday 20.00-24.00a.m.
Overnight in Mykonos.
Day 13th: Mykonos – Athens
Morning at leisure and transfer to Mykonos port for departure with the ferry to Piraeus port. our representative will be there holding a sign with your name on to transfer you in your Athens Hotel. Overnight.
Day 14th: Athens
- Vacation / Holiday package
- Sightseeing sailing (for packages include islands)
- All ferry tickets are calculated on economy class, without cabin.
- Hotels, pickup and drop off (selected hotels only)
- Round trip transfers (Port – Hotel –Port) on each Island are included (Shared).
- An English speaking tour drive, with good knowledge of the Greek history and culture (for private tours)
- Road tolls, All taxes, and handling charges
Excluded from the tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Drinks and Beverage
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Trip Terms & Conditions
- Your deposit is due immediately on booking (30% of program price, minimum €150,00). The balance is due 90 days prior to departure.
- Tour quotes do not include airfare to/from the trip start point unless noted on the itinerary.
- Cost increases in currency exchange, government fees, taxes, surcharges or hotel/lodge tariff increases between quote date and start date are payable by the client.
- Availability cannot be guaranteed until booked. We will exercise best efforts to book hotels per the itinerary, however, in busy seasons and with client bookings made within 90 days of tour date we may be forced to offer substitutes.
- Payment of the program price constitutes your acceptance of the terms and conditions set out at “Terms-Conditions”.
- Living Standards and practices at destination may differ from those in your country with respect to provisions of utilities, services and accommodation
- Dress: religious and marmoreal sites: shoulders and knee must be covered
- Departure Time: Departure as per our program
- Return details: Returns to original departure point
- Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A voucher will be emailed to you with our contact numbers and all necessary information for your tour.
- This is your ticket and proof of purchase. On the day of tour please present a paper voucher in order to redeem your tour/activity.
- The order of visiting the islands can be changed according to the traffic and weather conditions.
- All boat schedules given in regards with Greek island packages can be adjusted according to clients wishes, while all mentioned times serve mainly as a reference to the most convenient boat schedule.
- Accommodation on the islands is based according to availability .
- Any part of the trips operated by ferry can be substituted by air sectors at an extra cost, according to availability.
- Packages description for the economy of time and space, includes only the services offered and occasionally a few suggestions.
- Specific information about every suggested destination can be found separately.
Persons with Disabilities
- Due to uneven surfaces, certain sites are not recommended for persons with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair. Such sites are the Acropolis, the Temple of Poseidon at Sounion, Mycenae, Delphi and Meteora
- In all cases, we recommend comfortable flat-solid walking shoes, sunglasses and sunscreen.
Opening hours & Admission fees
- Opening Hours:Summer April 1st to October 31st from 08:00 AM to 07:30 PM
- Winter: November 1st to March 31st from 08:30 AM to 03:00 PM
- Free admission fees: Children under 18 & Students from E.U.
- Reduced admission fees: Citizens of the E.U. aged over 65 & Students from countries outside the E.U.
Holidays in Greece
- January 1: closed
- January 6: 08:30 AM - 03:00 PM
- Shrove Monday: 08:30AM - 03:00 PM
- March 25: closed
- Good Friday: 12:00 PM - 03:00 PM
- Holy Saturday: 08:30 AM - 03:00 PM
- Easter Sunday: closed
- Easter Monday: 08:30 AM - 03:00 PM
- May 1: closed
- Holy Spirit Day: 08:30 AM - 03:00 PM
- 15 August 15: 08:30 AM - 03:00 PM
- October 28: 08:30 AM- 03:00 PM
- December 25 & 26: closed
This Package includes:
- 3 nights hotel accommodation in Athens
- 3 nights hotel accommodation in Santorini island
- 4 nights hotel accommodation in Mykonos island
- 1 night high-end boutique hotel/resort accommodation in Olympia and Meteora
- Daily breakfast
- Full day cruise to Saronic islands, Hydra – Poros – Aegina
- 3 day Classical Greece tour; Olympia, Delphi, Meteora
- Private tour in Athens
- Private tours in Santorini + wine tasting in a winery
- Private tour in Mykonos
- South coast cruise
- Fast ferry tickets Athens – Santorini – Mykonos – Athens
- Round trip transportation to the hotels, airports and harbors, as per itinerary
- Entrance fees for the archaeological sites museums as mentioned
- All taxes