Magical Milos; 4 nights / 5 days. Milos Greece; The island of the famed “Venus de Milo” discovered in 1820, the most exotic and impressive island of the Cyclades Aegean islands with volcanic painted rocks as well as red, pink, and orange beaches!
No wonder that Greece’s Milos ranked among the ten most beautiful islands in the world! On September 24, 2019, and according to the published by CNN Travel, Milos the Greek island of the Aegean is among the ten most beautiful islands in the entire world. Also published in July 2019 the readers of the famous ”Travel + Leisure” magazine recently voted the Greek island of Milos as ”the best island in Europe” for 2019, .
Explore Milos! the coast of Milos has eroded in such a way that wonderful arches, coves, and white-sand beaches invite you to discover them and it celebrates their uniqueness, character, and beauty.
Food on Milos: There are many local seaside taverns and plates with fresh fish proposals as well as all kinds of Greek traditional food. Try the Greek salad with a fresh Aegean fish and chilled ouzo. Yamas!!!
Highlights of Milos; The Diamond Of The Greek Cycladic Islands 5-D Package
- Do not miss some of the top attractions and beaches of the island
- Sarakiniko beach,
- Kleftiko beach,
- Firiplaka beach,
- Milos mining museum
- Old Sulfur Mines at Paliorema
- Venetian Castle of Milos and many more…
- Taste the delicious traditional Greek food
Day 1: Athens to Piraeus port
Early in the morning start your Milos vacation by transferring you to Piraeus port to catch the ferry to Milos where pale rock meets sapphire water and white-washed houses on the island of Milos! Arrive in Milos and our driver will drive you to your hotel. Free afternoon to discover your ways. Overnight.
Day 2: Milos day cruise
Today you will experience a fascinating cruise o the sapphire waters of the island together with some of the best beaches of the Aegean islands! Our great crew will welcome you on arrival and together with our magnificent Captain, you will have lots of fun on board! It is a perfect way to experience Milos on a 4-hour sea cruise with a traditional wooden boat. Sale to the southern part of the island to visit the first beach of Agios Sostis. After our first stop visits the beautiful Provatas beach. It is time now for our first stop for swimming is “Gerontas” beach.
You have here approx half an hour to enjoy the crystal clear water. Our next stop will be at the famous and impressive Kleftiko for approx 1-1 ½ hour. Here you have plenty of time to swimming through caves and diamond clear waters!. Onboard is offered iced tea, iced coffee (frappé), local raki, and homemade appetizers. Free afternoon. Enjoy the nightlife of the island. Overnight.
Day 3: Milos; Enjoy the Sarakiniko famous beach
Sarakiniko: The most photographed beach of the Aegean sea! The most visited attraction of the Cycladic islands! Spend the day at Sarakiniko!
Today you will have the chance to enjoy this unique beach that has arguably put Milos on the map as a bucket-list-worthy Greek island. Probably you’ve heard of Milos island, you may even have heard of Sarakiniko before knowing anything about Milos. The picturesque “moonscape” beach is
a stunner and it’s become a must-visit!
Full disclosure. This beach has so much to offer and if you choose to visit Sarakinico more than one time and different hours of the day, your experience will be different each time. Then you realize that there is a reason this beach will be one of your favorite beaches in Milos. Overnight.
Day 4: Milos; Explore the island!
After your experience with the day cruise of Milos, seeing the best attractions, and having the experience of Sarakiniko have a day at leisure to choose and explore the island on your own choice! Overnight.
Alternative: The best of Milos 8 hours tour (Papafrangas cave, Sarakiniko, Plaka, Klima, Catacombs, Paleochori, or Provatas beach). (Optional tour. The tour operates April – October)
Day 5: Return to Athens
Morning at leisure. Transfer from your hotel in Milos to Milos port for the embarkation for the ferry to Piraeus port. Our driver will be waiting for you there holding a sign with your name on! Transfer to the hotel in Athens. End of our services.
- Vacation / Holiday package
- Sightseeing sailing (for packages include islands)
- All ferry tickets are calculated on economy class, without cabin.
- Hotels, pickup and drop off (selected hotels only)
- Round trip transfers (Port – Hotel –Port) on each Island are included (Shared).
- An English speaking tour drive, with good knowledge of the Greek history and culture (for private tours)
- Road tolls, All taxes, and handling charges
Excluded from the tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Drinks and Beverage
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Trip Terms & Conditions
- Your deposit is due immediately on booking (30% of program price, minimum €150,00). The balance is due 90 days prior to departure.
- Tour quotes do not include airfare to/from the trip start point unless noted on the itinerary.
- Cost increases in currency exchange, government fees, taxes, surcharges or hotel/lodge tariff increases between quote date and start date are payable by the client.
- Availability cannot be guaranteed until booked. We will exercise best efforts to book hotels per the itinerary, however, in busy seasons and with client bookings made within 90 days of tour date we may be forced to offer substitutes.
- Payment of the program price constitutes your acceptance of the terms and conditions set out at “Terms-Conditions”.
- Living Standards and practices at destination may differ from those in your country with respect to provisions of utilities, services and accommodation
- Dress: religious and marmoreal sites: shoulders and knee must be covered
- Departure Time: Departure as per our program
- Return details: Returns to original departure point
- Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A voucher will be emailed to you with our contact numbers and all necessary information for your tour.
- This is your ticket and proof of purchase. On the day of tour please present a paper voucher in order to redeem your tour/activity.
- The order of visiting the islands can be changed according to the traffic and weather conditions.
- All boat schedules given in regards with Greek island packages can be adjusted according to clients wishes, while all mentioned times serve mainly as a reference to the most convenient boat schedule.
- Accommodation on the islands is based according to availability .
- Any part of the trips operated by ferry can be substituted by air sectors at an extra cost, according to availability.
- Packages description for the economy of time and space, includes only the services offered and occasionally a few suggestions.
- Specific information about every suggested destination can be found separately.
Persons with Disabilities
- Due to uneven surfaces, certain sites are not recommended for persons with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair. Such sites are the Acropolis, the Temple of Poseidon at Sounion, Mycenae, Delphi and Meteora
- In all cases, we recommend comfortable flat-solid walking shoes, sunglasses and sunscreen.
Opening hours & Admission fees
- Opening Hours:Summer April 1st to October 31st from 08:00 AM to 07:30 PM
- Winter: November 1st to March 31st from 08:30 AM to 03:00 PM
- Free admission fees: Children under 18 & Students from E.U.
- Reduced admission fees: Citizens of the E.U. aged over 65 & Students from countries outside the E.U.
Holidays in Greece
- January 1: closed
- January 6: 08:30 AM - 03:00 PM
- Shrove Monday: 08:30AM - 03:00 PM
- March 25: closed
- Good Friday: 12:00 PM - 03:00 PM
- Holy Saturday: 08:30 AM - 03:00 PM
- Easter Sunday: closed
- Easter Monday: 08:30 AM - 03:00 PM
- May 1: closed
- Holy Spirit Day: 08:30 AM - 03:00 PM
- 15 August 15: 08:30 AM - 03:00 PM
- October 28: 08:30 AM- 03:00 PM
- December 25 & 26: closed
Additional Info for the cruise
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on parents laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 64 travelers