Santorini; The island that one day, all the people living on planet Earth will visit! A tour package in the winter to enjoy Santorini not being crowded. Visit in 7 days / 6 nights the cradle of western civilization and enjoy leisure. So bring your camera with you and let the rest to professionals!
Highlights of the 7-day best of Athens & Santorini the most popular island
- A full day (8 hours) private tour in Athens
- The trademark of the city, the Acropolis and Parthenon
- Taste the real Mediterranean food, that only the Greeks know
- Santorini; The most famous island in Europe and maybe in the world
- See the famous sunset of Oia
- Enjoy the breathtaking views of the island
- Professional English speaking tour driver
You will meet at the arrival exit of your flight. Your driver will be there holding a sign with your name on it. Transfer to your hotel in Athens, and balance of the day at leisure.
Day 2: Experience Athens best
Democracy, philosophy, seances, culture are synonymous with Athens. Enjoy the best of Athens ancient and modern … read more about Athens
DAY 3: ATHENS / SANTORINI
At the indicated time you will be transferred to the port of Athens (Piraeus) to board the ferry to Santorini island. Upon arrival in Santorini, you will be met and transferred to your selected hotel.
DAY 4, 5 & 6: SANTORINI
Days at leisure in Santorini to enjoy the sun, the unforgettable view, and the most Santorini-breathtaking-Greece romantic sunset in the world. Santorini is the essence of a Greek island, where the sea meets weather-beaten rock and colors are bold and elemental. Blue-domed chapels stand on hilltops; houses are simple white cubes, sunsets flamboyant orange. The half-moon island, with its rearing cliffs and dramatic outlooks, is all that remains of a huge volcanic explosion. Inland, fertile soils provide a softer landscape of silvery olive trees, fields of tomatoes, and neatly pegged vineyards that produce sweet amber-colored wine. At the indicated time you will be transferred to the airport for your flight to Athens
Day 7: Athens hotel / Airport
Transfer from your hotel to the Athens international airport according to your departure flight.
Especially this package includes
- 3 nights hotel accommodation in Athens
- 3 nights hotel accommodation in Santorini Island
- Half-day Athens sightseeing tour
- Ferry tickets Athens to Santorini
- Air tickets Santorini to Athens
- All transfers as mentioned
- A professional tour driver
- Daily breakfast
- 24-hour assistance phone number
- All taxes
Especially this package excludes
- Travel insurance
- International flights
- Entrance fees during sightseeing
- Personal expenses
- Vacation / Holiday package
- Sightseeing sailing (for packages include islands)
- All ferry tickets are calculated on economy class, without cabin.
- Hotels, pickup and drop off (selected hotels only)
- Round trip transfers (Port – Hotel –Port) on each Island are included (Shared).
- An English speaking tour drive, with good knowledge of the Greek history and culture (for private tours)
- Road tolls, All taxes, and handling charges
Excluded from the tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Drinks and Beverage
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Trip Terms & Conditions
- Your deposit is due immediately on booking (30% of program price, minimum €150,00). The balance is due 90 days prior to departure.
- Tour quotes do not include airfare to/from the trip start point unless noted on the itinerary.
- Cost increases in currency exchange, government fees, taxes, surcharges or hotel/lodge tariff increases between quote date and start date are payable by the client.
- Availability cannot be guaranteed until booked. We will exercise best efforts to book hotels per the itinerary, however, in busy seasons and with client bookings made within 90 days of tour date we may be forced to offer substitutes.
- Payment of the program price constitutes your acceptance of the terms and conditions set out at “Terms-Conditions”.
- Living Standards and practices at destination may differ from those in your country with respect to provisions of utilities, services and accommodation
- Dress: religious and marmoreal sites: shoulders and knee must be covered
- Departure Time: Departure as per our program
- Return details: Returns to original departure point
- Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A voucher will be emailed to you with our contact numbers and all necessary information for your tour.
- This is your ticket and proof of purchase. On the day of tour please present a paper voucher in order to redeem your tour/activity.
- The order of visiting the islands can be changed according to the traffic and weather conditions.
- All boat schedules given in regards with Greek island packages can be adjusted according to clients wishes, while all mentioned times serve mainly as a reference to the most convenient boat schedule.
- Accommodation on the islands is based according to availability .
- Any part of the trips operated by ferry can be substituted by air sectors at an extra cost, according to availability.
- Packages description for the economy of time and space, includes only the services offered and occasionally a few suggestions.
- Specific information about every suggested destination can be found separately.
Persons with Disabilities
- Due to uneven surfaces, certain sites are not recommended for persons with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair. Such sites are the Acropolis, the Temple of Poseidon at Sounion, Mycenae, Delphi and Meteora
- In all cases, we recommend comfortable flat-solid walking shoes, sunglasses and sunscreen.
Opening hours & Admission fees
- Opening Hours:Summer April 1st to October 31st from 08:00 AM to 07:30 PM
- Winter: November 1st to March 31st from 08:30 AM to 03:00 PM
- Free admission fees: Children under 18 & Students from E.U.
- Reduced admission fees: Citizens of the E.U. aged over 65 & Students from countries outside the E.U.
Holidays in Greece
- January 1: closed
- January 6: 08:30 AM - 03:00 PM
- Shrove Monday: 08:30AM - 03:00 PM
- March 25: closed
- Good Friday: 12:00 PM - 03:00 PM
- Holy Saturday: 08:30 AM - 03:00 PM
- Easter Sunday: closed
- Easter Monday: 08:30 AM - 03:00 PM
- May 1: closed
- Holy Spirit Day: 08:30 AM - 03:00 PM
- 15 August 15: 08:30 AM - 03:00 PM
- October 28: 08:30 AM- 03:00 PM
- December 25 & 26: closed
Please fill in your inquiry, and one of the travel experts will contact you latest within 48 hours. If you do not receive our proposal in 48 hours please check in your spam folder, and resend your request.