Duration: 7 days / 6 nights – 3 nights Santorini, 3 nights Athens
Let Athens Tour Greece Professional Honeymoon experts create the perfect honeymoon vacation for you. Whether you are traveling with family, searching for a romantic getaway, or simply a lover of photography we are able to provide you with the icing on the cake, leaving you with the peace of mind knowing that all is arranged.
Highlights of Atlantis 7 days honeymoon package Athens – Santorini, Greece
- 7-days amazing honeymoon package
- Visit Athens birthplace of western civilization
- Visit Santorini the island of wonders
Description of the ATLANTIS 7 days honeymoon package
Day 1: Athens
Arrive at Athens International Airport and start your half-day Athens sightseeing. Transfer to your hotel, Accommodation, and overnight in Athens.
Tour description: This Athens tour gives you an opportunity to observe the striking contrasts that make Athens such a fascinating city. Our expert drivers take you to see the center of the CONSTITUTION SQUARE (Syntagma), the HOUSE OF PARLIAMENT, the MEMORIAL to the UNKNOWN SOLDIER and the NATIONAL LIBRARY and you will experience not only ancient Athens but modern too.
Your private chauffeur Athens will drive down Herod Atticus Street, you will see the Evzones in their picturesque uniform and the PRESIDENTIAL PALACE.
On your way to the Acropolis, Athens Tour Greece private chauffeur will show you the Hadrian’s Arch, visit the Temple of Olympian Zeus and you will make a short stop at the PANATHENAIC STADIUM (where the first Olympic Games of the modern era were held in 1896).
On the ACROPOLIS visit the architectural masterpieces of the Golden Age of Athens: the PROPYLAEA, the TEMPLE of ATHENA NIKE, the ERECHTHEION and finally, “the harmony between material and spirit”, the monument that “puts the order in the mind”, the PARTHENON.
Day 2: Athens and the Saronic Islands
Athens One day cruise with lunch visiting Hydra, Poros, Aegina
Athens Tour Greece bus will pick-up from your hotel early in the morning, transfer to the port to take the tour one day cruise. Return around 19 hrs.
AEGINA: The biggest island of the Saronic Gulf inhabited as from the 2nd mil. B.C. with two important archaeological sites, a large cathedral dedicated to St. Nectarios the last canonized Saint of the Greek Orthodox Church, a wonderful fish market, a unique fruit floating market, and an economy based on pistachio nuts.
Why don’t you join the optional shore excursion and learn about the history of this fascinating island? This guided bus tour takes us to the early fifth century B.C. Doric Temple of Afaia, built on the top of the hill offering a magnificent view. Then proceed to the grandiose cathedral of St. Nectarios where his relics are kept. Free time to wander around the little harbor at the south-west part of the island for“ouzo” Snacks – Events – Surprises!
POROS: the smallest of the three islands, covered with pine and lemon trees, situated very close to the Peloponnesian peninsula. Enjoy a beautiful walk up to the clock tower and admire the panorama.
HYDRA: The “smartest” of the Greek islands, the favorite resort of the international Jet-Set, the unique architecture of its houses, the pedestrian, narrow streets full of boutiques, exclusive jewelry, and handicrafts, attracts both shoppers and photographers. The crystal clear waters will refresh the swimmer.
Day 3: Athens and The most popular island “Santorini”
Pick up 06:00 a.m. from your Athens hotel and direct transfer to the port of Piraeus in an air-conditioned environment. Embarkation on a boat. Cruise through the various islands along the way and experience the Cycladic visual. Arrival in Santorini and direct transfer to your hotel.
All hotels are situated at two of the most picturesque locations on the island. Rest of the Day at Leisure… Overnight in Santorini.
Day 4: Santorini
The village of Fira and opposite Kamari is distinguishable by the exquisite vision of the enormous renowned rock (Messa Vouno) and of course, Perissa’s infamous black pebble beaches, providing you with not only fun in the sun, but also exquisite visuals of the sun setting. From Kamari, you can take a caique (traditional fishing boat) to visit Anafi isle or to join other Santorini beaches. In the evenings, experience the delicacies provided by the local taverns, making sure to taste the local ‘fava’ dip.
Optional tours: Private excursions in Santorini
Tour description: Fira villages & wine-tasting 4 hours
An exciting and varied Athens Tour Greece half day, we take you to the highest point of the island, Mount Profitis Ilias, and visit the monastery built-in 1712. The views from here are spectacular. Then it’s off to visit two traditional villages. The villages have pristine white houses, courtyards, and mansions giving them a very special beauty. You will have free time in each village, before coming to rest at a local winery. The perfect end to a relaxing tour. Free afternoon for swimming and overnight in Santorini.
Day 5: Santorini
The Caldera. Exquisite black pebble beaches and crystal blue waters offset the traditional and quaint dome-like architecture, spreading across a humongous cliff so as from a distance to create a spilling effect.
Tour description: Oia & villages 4 hours
Start this Greece tour after your private chauffeur Greece will pick you up at your hotel. Drive to Firostefani to visit the highest point of Fira and the most famous church blue tum in the world. Take some of the most picturesque photos of your cruise tours. In Fira visit the Prehistorical Museum. Participants can enjoy the Frescoes and other important finds from the archaeological site of Akrotiri. Continuing your Santorini excursion we will travel to Oia. Walk Oia in the village and enjoy the magnificent panoramic view, the traditional architecture, the art galleries, the romantic coffee shops. Oia is well known for the most spectacular colorful sunset in the world. Return to Fira by the same route or stay in Oia. Free afternoon for swimming and enjoy the best sunset in the world. Overnight in Santorini.
Day 6: Santorini / Athens
Morning at leisure. Pick up from your hotel and transfer to the port for your departure on a boat. Upon your arrival at Piraeus Port, our representative will be waiting for you, to transfer you back to your Athens hotel. Overnight in Athens.
Day 7: Athens / Departure
- Accommodation 3 nights in Athens
- Athens one day cruise to Hydra – Poros – Aegina
- Accommodation and daily breakfast 3 nights in Santorini
- Private tours in Athens and Santorini
- Round trip transportation to the hotels, airports, and harbors, as per itinerary (shared island transfers)
- Ferry boat tickets
- Daily breakfast
- All taxes
- Vacation / Holiday package
- Sightseeing sailing (for packages include islands)
- All ferry tickets are calculated on economy class, without cabin.
- Hotels, pickup and drop off (selected hotels only)
- Round trip transfers (Port – Hotel –Port) on each Island are included (Shared).
- An English speaking tour drive, with good knowledge of the Greek history and culture (for private tours)
- Road tolls, All taxes, and handling charges
Excluded from the tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Drinks and Beverage
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Trip Terms & Conditions
- Your deposit is due immediately on booking (30% of program price, minimum €150,00). The balance is due 90 days prior to departure.
- Tour quotes do not include airfare to/from the trip start point unless noted on the itinerary.
- Cost increases in currency exchange, government fees, taxes, surcharges or hotel/lodge tariff increases between quote date and start date are payable by the client.
- Availability cannot be guaranteed until booked. We will exercise best efforts to book hotels per the itinerary, however, in busy seasons and with client bookings made within 90 days of tour date we may be forced to offer substitutes.
- Payment of the program price constitutes your acceptance of the terms and conditions set out at “Terms-Conditions”.
- Living Standards and practices at destination may differ from those in your country with respect to provisions of utilities, services and accommodation
- Dress: religious and marmoreal sites: shoulders and knee must be covered
- Departure Time: Departure as per our program
- Return details: Returns to original departure point
- Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A voucher will be emailed to you with our contact numbers and all necessary information for your tour.
- This is your ticket and proof of purchase. On the day of tour please present a paper voucher in order to redeem your tour/activity.
- The order of visiting the islands can be changed according to the traffic and weather conditions.
- All boat schedules given in regards with Greek island packages can be adjusted according to clients wishes, while all mentioned times serve mainly as a reference to the most convenient boat schedule.
- Accommodation on the islands is based according to availability .
- Any part of the trips operated by ferry can be substituted by air sectors at an extra cost, according to availability.
- Packages description for the economy of time and space, includes only the services offered and occasionally a few suggestions.
- Specific information about every suggested destination can be found separately.
Persons with Disabilities
- Due to uneven surfaces, certain sites are not recommended for persons with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair. Such sites are the Acropolis, the Temple of Poseidon at Sounion, Mycenae, Delphi and Meteora
- In all cases, we recommend comfortable flat-solid walking shoes, sunglasses and sunscreen.
Opening hours & Admission fees
- Opening Hours:Summer April 1st to October 31st from 08:00 AM to 07:30 PM
- Winter: November 1st to March 31st from 08:30 AM to 03:00 PM
- Free admission fees: Children under 18 & Students from E.U.
- Reduced admission fees: Citizens of the E.U. aged over 65 & Students from countries outside the E.U.
Holidays in Greece
- January 1: closed
- January 6: 08:30 AM - 03:00 PM
- Shrove Monday: 08:30AM - 03:00 PM
- March 25: closed
- Good Friday: 12:00 PM - 03:00 PM
- Holy Saturday: 08:30 AM - 03:00 PM
- Easter Sunday: closed
- Easter Monday: 08:30 AM - 03:00 PM
- May 1: closed
- Holy Spirit Day: 08:30 AM - 03:00 PM
- 15 August 15: 08:30 AM - 03:00 PM
- October 28: 08:30 AM- 03:00 PM
- December 25 & 26: closed