3 nights Mykonos, 3 nights Santorini, 4 nights Crete and 4 nights Rhodes
One of the groups of the Greek islands known as the best in Greece is famous for its superb sandy beaches, immaculately whitewashed houses, sophisticated nightlife, and high-quality shopping. A top holiday destination, an easy and safe to explore the country, capable to satisfy every taste and budget.
Mykonos, Santorini, Rhodes, and Crete island group combines ancient and modern life, and it is one of the most beautiful island Greek groups that has developed an international reputation and quite justifiably attracts large numbers of tourists from all over the world, amongst them many most famous celebrities all in search of that little piece of heaven.
Highlights of the Greek Island Best Experience 15 Days
- 15 day / 14 nights vacation package of Rhodes, Crete, Mykonos, and Santorini
- Explore the wonders of the ancients and classical sites of Greece
- Visit Santorini, and Mykonos the islands made from Gods for people
- Visit Rhodes, and Crete, the island that the first civilization has started
Description of the Vacation Package to Mykonos, Santorini, Crete, and Rhodes
DAY 1: ATHENS / MYKONOS
Morning transfer to the port to board the ferry to Mykonos. Upon your arrival in Mykonos, transfer to your hotel.
DAY 2 & 3: MYKONOS
Days at leisure in Myconos to enjoy the pearl of the Cycladic islands the sun, sea & the beauties of this unique island.
DAY 4: MYKONOS / SANTORINI
Morning at leisure and at the indicated time you will be transferred to the port for your ferry to Santorini. Upon arrival in Santorini, transfer to your hotel.
Optional tours: Mykonos private excursions
DAY 5 & 6: SANTORINI
Days at leisure to enjoy the sun, the unforgettable view, and the most romantic sunset in the world.
Optional tours: Private excursions in Santorini
DAY 7: SANTORINI / CRETE
Morning at leisure and at the indicated time, you will be transferred to the port for your ferry to Crete. Upon your arrival on Crete island, transfer to your hotel.
DAY 8, 9 & 10: CRETE
Days at leisure to explore this beautiful island, the largest of the Greek islands. Heraklio, Agios Nikolaos, Chania, Elounda, Rethymno, and the Gorge of Samaria are only a few of Crete’s attractions. Archaeological treasures, magnificent ruins and museums, glorious beaches, and fabulous restaurants make Crete a complete vacation spot.
Optional tours: Shore excursions in Crete
DAY 11: CRETE / RHODES
Morning at leisure and at the indicated time, you will be transferred to the airport for your flight to Rhodes. Upon arrival on Rhodes island, transfer to your hotel.
DAY 12, 13 & 14: RHODES
Days at leisure in Rhodes, the beautiful island of Roses. Situated in the southeast part of the Mediterranean Sea, Rhodes is a highly tourist-oriented place, offering its visitors a combination of great history, marvelous beaches and a variety of long-lasting nightlife and fascinating duty-free shopping. Above all, you should not miss the opportunity to visit the Old Medieval town and the Castle of the Knights.
Optional tours: Rhodes excursions
DAY 15: RHODES / ATHENS
At the indicated time, you will be transferred to the airport for your flight back to Athens
- 3 nights hotel accommodation in Mykonos island
- 3 nights hotel accommodation in Santorini island
- 4 nights hotel accommodation in Crete island (Heraklion)
- 4 nights hotel accommodation in Rhodes island
- Ferry tickets Athens – Mykonos – Santorini – Crete (tourist class)
- Air tickets Crete – Rhodes – Athens (tourist class)
- All transfers as mentioned
- Daily breakfast
- 24-hour assistance phone number
- All taxes
- Travel insurance
- International flights
- Personal expenses
Available: April 15th to Oct 15th approx
- Vacation / Holiday package
- Sightseeing sailing (for packages include islands)
- All ferry tickets are calculated on economy class, without cabin.
- Hotels, pickup and drop off (selected hotels only)
- Round trip transfers (Port – Hotel –Port) on each Island are included (Shared).
- An English speaking tour drive, with good knowledge of the Greek history and culture (for private tours)
- Road tolls, All taxes, and handling charges
Excluded from the tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Drinks and Beverage
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Trip Terms & Conditions
- Your deposit is due immediately on booking (30% of program price, minimum €150,00). The balance is due 90 days prior to departure.
- Tour quotes do not include airfare to/from the trip start point unless noted on the itinerary.
- Cost increases in currency exchange, government fees, taxes, surcharges or hotel/lodge tariff increases between quote date and start date are payable by the client.
- Availability cannot be guaranteed until booked. We will exercise best efforts to book hotels per the itinerary, however, in busy seasons and with client bookings made within 90 days of tour date we may be forced to offer substitutes.
- Payment of the program price constitutes your acceptance of the terms and conditions set out at “Terms-Conditions”.
- Living Standards and practices at destination may differ from those in your country with respect to provisions of utilities, services and accommodation
- Dress: religious and marmoreal sites: shoulders and knee must be covered
- Departure Time: Departure as per our program
- Return details: Returns to original departure point
- Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A voucher will be emailed to you with our contact numbers and all necessary information for your tour.
- This is your ticket and proof of purchase. On the day of tour please present a paper voucher in order to redeem your tour/activity.
- The order of visiting the islands can be changed according to the traffic and weather conditions.
- All boat schedules given in regards with Greek island packages can be adjusted according to clients wishes, while all mentioned times serve mainly as a reference to the most convenient boat schedule.
- Accommodation on the islands is based according to availability .
- Any part of the trips operated by ferry can be substituted by air sectors at an extra cost, according to availability.
- Packages description for the economy of time and space, includes only the services offered and occasionally a few suggestions.
- Specific information about every suggested destination can be found separately.
Persons with Disabilities
- Due to uneven surfaces, certain sites are not recommended for persons with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair. Such sites are the Acropolis, the Temple of Poseidon at Sounion, Mycenae, Delphi and Meteora
- In all cases, we recommend comfortable flat-solid walking shoes, sunglasses and sunscreen.
Opening hours & Admission fees
- Opening Hours:Summer April 1st to October 31st from 08:00 AM to 07:30 PM
- Winter: November 1st to March 31st from 08:30 AM to 03:00 PM
- Free admission fees: Children under 18 & Students from E.U.
- Reduced admission fees: Citizens of the E.U. aged over 65 & Students from countries outside the E.U.
Holidays in Greece
- January 1: closed
- January 6: 08:30 AM - 03:00 PM
- Shrove Monday: 08:30AM - 03:00 PM
- March 25: closed
- Good Friday: 12:00 PM - 03:00 PM
- Holy Saturday: 08:30 AM - 03:00 PM
- Easter Sunday: closed
- Easter Monday: 08:30 AM - 03:00 PM
- May 1: closed
- Holy Spirit Day: 08:30 AM - 03:00 PM
- 15 August 15: 08:30 AM - 03:00 PM
- October 28: 08:30 AM- 03:00 PM
- December 25 & 26: closed
Please fill in your inquiry, and one of the travel experts will contact you latest within 48 hours. If you do not receive our proposal in 48 hours please check in your spam folder, and resend your request.