2 nights Athens, 2 nights Rhodes, 3 nights Crete, 3 nights Santorini and 2 nights Mykonos
This vacation package will give you the chance to enjoy an enviable reputation amongst the ancient sites, modern life, and food lovers, with some of the best restaurants in Greece. The largest and sandiest island in the Dodecanese, Rhodes featuring a grand total of 31 Blue Flag beaches.
Highlights of The Amazing 13-Day Athens, Crete, Rhodes, Santorini, Mykonos
- 13 day / 12 nights vacation package of Athens, Crete, Mykonos, and Santorini
- Explore the wonders of the Acropolis and other modern and classical sites in Athens
- Visit Santorini the island made from Gods for people
- Visit the island that never sleeps, Mykonos
- Explore Crete, the island that the first civilization has started
- Enjoy Rhodes the diamond of the Aegean
Description of the Vacation Package in Athens, Rhodes, Crete, Santorini, and Mykonos
DAY 1: Athens / Arrival
Arrival at Athens international airport. Our tour driver will wait for you holding a sign with your name on. After you meet, transfer to the hotel in Athens. Overnight.
Optional tours: Sunset tour to Sounion, Athens-by-night tour
Day 2: Athens
After breakfast, we will pick you up at your hotel in Athens for the Best of Athens full-day private tour. The best of Athens full-day tour is a private tour that will give you a full and complete idea of how Athens used to be, combining the best of the modern and the ancient parts of the city. It is an absolute must-do tour in Athens. Overnight in Athens.
Day 3: Athens / Rhodes
Pick up at your hotel in Athens and at the indicated time you will be transferred to the airport for your flight to Rhodes island (flight duration 55 minutes). Upon your arrival on the island, transfer to your hotel. Overnight in Rhodes.
Day 4: Rhodes
Day at leisure in Rhodes, to discover the beautiful island of Roses. Situated in the southeast part of the Mediterranean Sea, Rhodes is a highly tourist-oriented place, offering its visitors a combination of great history, marvelous beaches and a variety of long-lasting nightlife and fascinating duty-free shopping. Above all, you should not miss the opportunity to visit the Old Medieval town and the Castle of the Knights. Overnight in Rhodes.
Optional tours: Rhodes shore excursions
Day 5: Rhodes / Crete (Heraklion)
According to your departure flight, you will be transferred to the airport, for your flight to Crete (flight duration 40 minutes). Upon your arrival on the island, transfer to your hotel.
Crete is not just Greece’s largest island, but arguably its’ most fascinating and diverse. Its remarkable history is evident across the island, from the ruins of the Minoan palace of Knossos to the Venetian fortresses of Rethymno; from old mosques and Byzantine monasteries to the cave that is the legendary birthplace of Zeus. The Venetian port of Chania in Western Crete is one of Greece’s most evocative cities and the capital, Heraklion, is a dynamic city, the fifth-largest in Greece. Overnight in Crete.
DAY 6: CRETE
Pick up after breakfast from your hotel for the Best of Heraklion and Knossos Half Day Private Tour (Optional), balance day at leisure on Crete island. Crete is renowned for its natural beauty and diverse landscape. Spectacular mountain ranges dotted with caves are sliced by dramatic gorges that spill out to sea. The rugged interior is interspersed with vast plateaus and fertile plains. The east boasts Europe’s only palm-tree forest beach and the south coast has some of the most stunning beaches and isolated coves. Overnight in Crete.
Optional tours: Best of Heraklion and Knossos Half Day Private Tour (Optional)
DAY 7: CRETE
Day at leisure. Discover the biggest island of Greece. Cretans are proud and hospitable people who maintain their culture and customs, particularly their strong musical tradition. Throughout the island you will come across traditional mountain villages and agricultural settlements unaffected by tourism, shepherds tending their flocks and come across men in traditional dress. Overnight in Crete.
Day 8: CRETE / SANTORINI
Morning transfer to the port for your ferry to Santorini. Upon arrival, transfer to your hotel. Overnight in Santorini.
DAY 9: SANTORINI
Morning pick up from the hotel in Santorini for A 4-hour private tour to Oia, the Caldera, and Fira, balance day at leisure to enjoy the sun, the unforgettable view, and the most romantic sunset in the world. Santorini is the essence of a Greek island, where the sea meets weather-beaten rock, and colors are bold and elemental. Overnight in Santorini.
DAY 10: SANTORINI
Day at leisure. Explore the island with its legends. Blue-domed chapels stand on hilltops; houses are simple white cubes, sunsets flamboyant orange. The half-moon island, with its rearing cliffs and dramatic outlooks, is all that remains of a huge volcanic explosion. Inland, fertile soils provide a softer landscape of silvery olive trees, fields of tomatoes, and neatly pegged vineyards that produce sweet amber-colored wine. Overnight in Santorini.
Optional tours: Santorini tours
DAY 11: SANTORINI / MYKONOS
At the indicated time you will be transferred to the port for your ferry to Mykonos. Upon arrival, transfer to your hotel. Overnight in Mykonos.
DAY 12: MYKONOS
Day at leisure in Mykonos to enjoy this unique island. Mykonos island is a wonderful kaleidoscope of cosmopolitan shops, rocking bars, quaint windmills, great beaches, homey taverns, and hidden churches all set against a brilliant blue backdrop. And it’s not just the water that sparkles in the sun on Mykonos, but also the marble streets and beautiful white cubist buildings that characterize the island’s architecture. Overnight in Mykonos.
Optional tours: Mykonos excursions
DAY 13: MYKONOS / ATHENS AIRPORT
At the indicated time you will be transferred to the airport for your flight back to Athens. Connecting flight to your destination. End of our services.
- 2 nights hotel accommodation in Athens
- 2 nights hotel accommodation in Mykonos
- 3 nights hotel accommodation in Crete
- 3 nights hotel accommodation in Santorini
- 2 nights hotel accommodation in Rhodes
- Athens city tour (entrance fees not included)
- Santorini 4 hours private tour
- Air tickets Athens – Rhodes – Crete
- Ferry tickets Crete – Santorini – Mykonos
- Air tickets Mykonos to Athens
- All transfers as mentioned
- Daily breakfast
- 24-hour assistance phone number
- All taxes
- Travel insurance
- International flights
- Personal expenses
- Entrance fees not included
Available: April 15th – Oct 15th
- Vacation / Holiday package
- Sightseeing sailing (for packages include islands)
- All ferry tickets are calculated on economy class, without cabin.
- Hotels, pickup and drop off (selected hotels only)
- Round trip transfers (Port – Hotel –Port) on each Island are included (Shared).
- An English speaking tour drive, with good knowledge of the Greek history and culture (for private tours)
- Road tolls, All taxes, and handling charges
Excluded from the tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Drinks and Beverage
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Trip Terms & Conditions
- Your deposit is due immediately on booking (30% of program price, minimum €150,00). The balance is due 90 days prior to departure.
- Tour quotes do not include airfare to/from the trip start point unless noted on the itinerary.
- Cost increases in currency exchange, government fees, taxes, surcharges or hotel/lodge tariff increases between quote date and start date are payable by the client.
- Availability cannot be guaranteed until booked. We will exercise best efforts to book hotels per the itinerary, however, in busy seasons and with client bookings made within 90 days of tour date we may be forced to offer substitutes.
- Payment of the program price constitutes your acceptance of the terms and conditions set out at “Terms-Conditions”.
- Living Standards and practices at destination may differ from those in your country with respect to provisions of utilities, services and accommodation
- Dress: religious and marmoreal sites: shoulders and knee must be covered
- Departure Time: Departure as per our program
- Return details: Returns to original departure point
- Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A voucher will be emailed to you with our contact numbers and all necessary information for your tour.
- This is your ticket and proof of purchase. On the day of tour please present a paper voucher in order to redeem your tour/activity.
- The order of visiting the islands can be changed according to the traffic and weather conditions.
- All boat schedules given in regards with Greek island packages can be adjusted according to clients wishes, while all mentioned times serve mainly as a reference to the most convenient boat schedule.
- Accommodation on the islands is based according to availability .
- Any part of the trips operated by ferry can be substituted by air sectors at an extra cost, according to availability.
- Packages description for the economy of time and space, includes only the services offered and occasionally a few suggestions.
- Specific information about every suggested destination can be found separately.
Persons with Disabilities
- Due to uneven surfaces, certain sites are not recommended for persons with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair. Such sites are the Acropolis, the Temple of Poseidon at Sounion, Mycenae, Delphi and Meteora
- In all cases, we recommend comfortable flat-solid walking shoes, sunglasses and sunscreen.
Opening hours & Admission fees
- Opening Hours:Summer April 1st to October 31st from 08:00 AM to 07:30 PM
- Winter: November 1st to March 31st from 08:30 AM to 03:00 PM
- Free admission fees: Children under 18 & Students from E.U.
- Reduced admission fees: Citizens of the E.U. aged over 65 & Students from countries outside the E.U.
Holidays in Greece
- January 1: closed
- January 6: 08:30 AM - 03:00 PM
- Shrove Monday: 08:30AM - 03:00 PM
- March 25: closed
- Good Friday: 12:00 PM - 03:00 PM
- Holy Saturday: 08:30 AM - 03:00 PM
- Easter Sunday: closed
- Easter Monday: 08:30 AM - 03:00 PM
- May 1: closed
- Holy Spirit Day: 08:30 AM - 03:00 PM
- 15 August 15: 08:30 AM - 03:00 PM
- October 28: 08:30 AM- 03:00 PM
- December 25 & 26: closed
Please fill in your inquiry, and one of the travel experts will contact you latest within 48 hours. If you do not receive our proposal 48 hours please check in your spam folder, and resend your request.