Experience the cradle of the western civilization and the fascinating 3 islands of the Sardonic gulf. 4 days 3 nights. Athens; Reich in history, legends but modern and glamorous life too. Greece has 6.000 islands and islets. In this Athens city break, you will have the opportunity to visit 3 of the most famous close to Athens. Hydra, Poros, and Aegina. Each one of them has its own beauty, history, and glamour.
Highlights of the Athens and the Saronic islands city break
- Eight hours private tour in Athens
- Visit the trademark of the city of Athens, the Acropolis of Athens with its Parthenon and museum.
- Visit the picturesque neighborhood of Plaka and enjoy lunch in a Greek restaurant
- The 3 fascinating Saronic islands. Hydra, Poros, and Aegina.
- Professional English speaking tour driver
Proposed Hotels In Athens
Day 1: Arrival at Athens Airport, meet with our driver, and transfer to your hotel in Athens. Time at leisure.
Day 2: Meet after breakfast with your tour driver at the hotel to experience the Best Of Athens Full Day Sightseeing Private Tour. Afternoon at leisure. Duration of 8 hours.
The full-day tour and one day cruise include a visit to the following sites in Athens:
- The Acropolis (Parthenon, Propilea, Erechthion, Temple of Athens Niki, the Odeon
- Theater, the Dionysus Theater, Mars Hill / Areopagus)
- Temple of Zeus
- Panathenaic Stadium (first modern Olympic Games in 1896)
- ex-Royal Palace
- Change of the Guards Ceremonial
- Greek Parliament
- Tomb of the Unknown Soldier
- Ancient Greek Agora
- Roman Agora (Tower of the Winds)
- Hadrian library
- Plaka (the old city of Athens) with time for lunch and leisure
- The Acropolis Museum or the National Archaeological Museum
- Lycabettus Hill with its breathtaking panoramic view of the city
Sightseeing from inside the vehicle
Panoramic tour from inside the car
Adrian’s Arch (Athens Gate), Syntagma Square (Constitution Square), National Garden, Catholic Cathedral, Academy of Arts, University of Athens, National Library, The Kapnikarea Byzantine church, Monastiraki (also known as the flee market), Theisio, Central Orthodox Church, Kolonaki, the prestige area of Athens
Day 3: Pick up from your hotel in Athens at 07:00 AM approx to start the fascinating Athens One Day Cruise to the 3 islands Hydra, Poros, Aegina. Return to your hotel at 19:30 approx.
Day 4: Pick up from your hotel in Athens for your departure transfer to Athens International Airport. End of our services.
- 3 nights hotel accommodation in Athens
- Full day Athens private tour
- All transfers as mentioned
- Licensed tour driver/escort to guide you till you enter sites.
- Daily breakfast
- All taxes
- Travel insurance
- International flights
- Entrance fee
- Personal expenses