Duration: 11 days / 10 nights – 3 nights in Paros, 2 night in Naxos, 1 night in Crete, 2 nights in Santorini, 2 nights in Mykonos, 1 night on board
Places visited: Mykonos, Paros, Naxos, Santorini, Crete
Visit the most famous islands in Greece. Combine the ancient civilization with modern life. from the Minoan civilization to modern Super Paradise in Mykonos.
Day 1: Athens Piraeus Mykonos
Early transfer from your Athens hotel for departure from Piraeus port to Mykonos Island by ferry. Arrival at Mykonos Port after approx. 4.30 hours and transfer your hotel. Free day, enjoy the nightlife of Mykonos. Overnight in Mykonos.
Day 2: Mykonos
Day at leisure. Explore the island. Enjoy the beautiful sandy beaches. At night time explore the nightlife of the island together with international celebrities. Overnight in Mykonos.
Day 3: Mykonos Paros
After breakfast and transfer to Paros port for the ferry to Paros island. Arrive in Paros and Transfer from its port to the hotel. Overnight in Paros.
Day 4: Paros
Day at leisure. Explore the island. Sandy beaches, famous red wine, and celebrities are what you will meet in Paros. Overnight in Paros.
Day 5: Paros – Naxos
Breakfast, morning at leisure and transfer to Paros port for embarkation on the ferry to Naxos. Arrive in Naxos and transfer to your hotel. Rest of day free. Overnight in Naxos.
Day 6: Naxos
Day at leisure. Discover the island. Unexplored and fascinating, Naxos is famous for many. Overnight in Naxos.
Day 7: Naxos – Santorini
After breakfast transfer to the Port, for depart by ferry to Santorini. Arrive in Athinios port in Santorini and transfer to your hotel. Rest of day at leisure. Do not miss the famous sunset in Oia. Overnight in Santorini.
Day 8: Santorini
Day at leisure. Relax on the many and different colored beaches of Santorini with gold, red or black sands. Overnight in Santorini
Day 9: Santorini – Heraklion (Crete)
Morning at leisure admires the Caldera with a breathtaking view and transfer before afternoon to Athinios port for the ferry to Heraklion Crete. Arrive in Heraklion port and transfer to your Hotel. Rest of day at leisure. Overnight in Heraklion.
Day 10: Heraklion
This morning is to visit optionally Knossos Palace ruins and the museum of Heraklion, with its hundreds of items found from the first civilization ever created in Europe. Afternoon transfer to the Heraklion port and embarkation to the ferry for Piraeus. Overnight on the ferry.
Day 11: Athens
Early arrival at Piraeus Port, where our representative will be waiting for you and transfer to your Athens hotel. End of the program.
- Vacation / Holiday package
- Sightseeing sailing (for packages include islands)
- All ferry tickets are calculated on economy class, without cabin.
- Hotels, pickup and drop off (selected hotels only)
- Round trip transfers (Port – Hotel –Port) on each Island are included (Shared).
- An English speaking tour drive, with good knowledge of the Greek history and culture (for private tours)
- Road tolls, All taxes, and handling charges
Excluded from the tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Drinks and Beverage
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Trip Terms & Conditions
- Your deposit is due immediately on booking (30% of program price, minimum €150,00). The balance is due 90 days prior to departure.
- Tour quotes do not include airfare to/from the trip start point unless noted on the itinerary.
- Cost increases in currency exchange, government fees, taxes, surcharges or hotel/lodge tariff increases between quote date and start date are payable by the client.
- Availability cannot be guaranteed until booked. We will exercise best efforts to book hotels per the itinerary, however, in busy seasons and with client bookings made within 90 days of tour date we may be forced to offer substitutes.
- Payment of the program price constitutes your acceptance of the terms and conditions set out at “Terms-Conditions”.
- Living Standards and practices at destination may differ from those in your country with respect to provisions of utilities, services and accommodation
- Dress: religious and marmoreal sites: shoulders and knee must be covered
- Departure Time: Departure as per our program
- Return details: Returns to original departure point
- Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A voucher will be emailed to you with our contact numbers and all necessary information for your tour.
- This is your ticket and proof of purchase. On the day of tour please present a paper voucher in order to redeem your tour/activity.
- The order of visiting the islands can be changed according to the traffic and weather conditions.
- All boat schedules given in regards with Greek island packages can be adjusted according to clients wishes, while all mentioned times serve mainly as a reference to the most convenient boat schedule.
- Accommodation on the islands is based according to availability .
- Any part of the trips operated by ferry can be substituted by air sectors at an extra cost, according to availability.
- Packages description for the economy of time and space, includes only the services offered and occasionally a few suggestions.
- Specific information about every suggested destination can be found separately.
Persons with Disabilities
- Due to uneven surfaces, certain sites are not recommended for persons with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair. Such sites are the Acropolis, the Temple of Poseidon at Sounion, Mycenae, Delphi and Meteora
- In all cases, we recommend comfortable flat-solid walking shoes, sunglasses and sunscreen.
Opening hours & Admission fees
- Opening Hours:Summer April 1st to October 31st from 08:00 AM to 07:30 PM
- Winter: November 1st to March 31st from 08:30 AM to 03:00 PM
- Free admission fees: Children under 18 & Students from E.U.
- Reduced admission fees: Citizens of the E.U. aged over 65 & Students from countries outside the E.U.
Holidays in Greece
- January 1: closed
- January 6: 08:30 AM - 03:00 PM
- Shrove Monday: 08:30AM - 03:00 PM
- March 25: closed
- Good Friday: 12:00 PM - 03:00 PM
- Holy Saturday: 08:30 AM - 03:00 PM
- Easter Sunday: closed
- Easter Monday: 08:30 AM - 03:00 PM
- May 1: closed
- Holy Spirit Day: 08:30 AM - 03:00 PM
- 15 August 15: 08:30 AM - 03:00 PM
- October 28: 08:30 AM- 03:00 PM
- December 25 & 26: closed