9 days / 8 nights – Athens, Corinth, Mycenae, Nafplion, Olympia, Delphi, Kalambaka, Meteora, Santorini
Explore Greece’s mainland and Santorini with the rich history, myths, and panoramic views with the most famous sunset in the world.
Highlights of the ‘Mystic Spirit’ 9 Days Exquisite Vacation Package In Greece
- 9-days amazing Greece
- Visit Athens the birthplace of western civilization
- Visit the unique Santorini
- The most sacred place of antiquity, Delphi
- The breathtaking Meteora
Description of the ‘Mystic Spirit’ Vacation Package
Day 1: Athens / Arrival
Arrival at Athens airport pick up and transfer to your hotel in Athens. Accommodation and overnight.
Day 2: Athens
The full-day the best of Athens private tour.
Tour description: This tour gives you an opportunity to observe the striking contrasts that make Athens such a fascinating city. Our expert guides take you to see the center of the CONSTITUTION SQUARE (Syntagma), the HOUSE OF PARLIAMENT, the MEMORIAL to the UNKNOWN SOLDIER, and the NATIONAL LIBRARY.
Driving down Herod Atticus street, you will see the Evzones in their picturesque uniform and the PRESIDENTIAL PALACE.
On your way to the Acropolis, you will see the Hadrian’s Arch, visit the Temple of Olympian Zeus and you will make a short stop at the PANATHENAIC STADIUM (where the first Olympic Games of the modern era were held in 1896).
On the ACROPOLIS visit the architectural masterpieces of the Golden Age of Athens: the PROPYLAEA, the TEMPLE of ATHENA NIKE, the ERECHTHEION and finally, “the harmony between material and spirit”, the monument that “puts the order in the mind”, the PARTHENON.
Day 3: Corinth Canal, Mycenae, Epidaurus, Nafplion, Olympia
Morning departure from your hotel and the first stop for a coffee break at the Canal of Corinth. The tour will continue to Mycenae for visiting the famous Palace, the Lions Gate, and the Tomb of King Agamemnon. Our next stop will be at Epidaurus for visiting the Ancient Theater. Passing by the Bay of Nafplion, we will picturesque town of Nafplion. Driving through the Central Peloponnese, Arcadia, as well as the towns of Tripoli and Megalopolis arrive in Olympia, the cradle of the Olympic Games.
Dinner and overnight in Olympia.
Day 4th: Olympia, Antirio, Rio, (bridge), Nafpaktos, Galaxidi, Itea, Delphi
In Olympia, you will have the opportunity to visit with our guide the Sanctuary of Olympian Zeus and the museum.
Departure for Delphi through Patras, the capital of the Peloponnese. Crossing the new famous bridge from Rio to Antirion and passing by Nafpaktos (Lepanto), make a stop at the seaside areas of either Galaxidi or Itea. Arrive in Delphi
Dinner and overnight in Delphi.
Day 5th: Delphi, Kalambaka, Meteora
In the morning we will visit the museum of Delphi with the famous bronze Charioteer, the statue of Antinoos and the athlete Aghias, and we will depart for Kalambaka driving through the city of Lamia and passing by numerous picturesque villages and small towns of Central Greece.
Overnight in Kalambaka.
Day 6th: Kalambaka, Meteora
Visit the well-known Meteora with its Byzantine Monasteries constructed on top of huge rocks which seem to be suspended in mid-air. In the afternoon return to Athens via Trikala, Lamia, Thermopylae (visit the Leonida’s Monument), and Kammena Vourla. Arrive in Athens in the evening. Accommodation in the hotel. Free night.
Day 7th: Athens, Piraeus to Unique Santorini island
The Caldera. Exquisite black pebble beaches and crystal blue waters offset the traditional and quaint dome-like architecture, spreading across a humongous cliff so as from a distance to create a spilling effect.
Pick up 06:00 a.m. from your Athens hotel and direct transfer to the port of Piraeus in an air-conditioned environment. Embarkation on a boat. Cruise through the various islands along the way and experience the Cyclades visual. Arrival on Santorini and direct transfer to your hotel
All hotels are situated at two of the most picturesque
locations on the island. Please note the details above.
Rest of the Day at Leisure…
Day 8th: Santorini, Piraeus, Athens
Morning at leisure, enjoy the spectacular views of the island (lost Atlantis). Pick up from your hotel and transferred to the port for your departure on a ferry. Upon your arrival at Piraeus Port, our representative will be waiting for you, to transfer you back to your Athens hotel.
Day 9th: Transfer out
At the according time pick-up from your hotel and transfer to the airport
- 4nights hotel accommodation in Athens
- 1-night hotel accommodation in Olympia
- 1-night hotel accommodation in Delphi
- 1-night hotel accommodation in Meteora
- 1-night hotel accommodation in Santorini
- All transfers as mentioned
- Daily breakfast
- All taxes
- Vacation / Holiday package
- Sightseeing sailing (for packages include islands)
- All ferry tickets are calculated on economy class, without cabin.
- Hotels, pickup and drop off (selected hotels only)
- Round trip transfers (Port – Hotel –Port) on each Island are included (Shared).
- An English speaking tour drive, with good knowledge of the Greek history and culture (for private tours)
- Road tolls, All taxes, and handling charges
Excluded from the tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Drinks and Beverage
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Trip Terms & Conditions
- Your deposit is due immediately on booking (30% of program price, minimum €150,00). The balance is due 90 days prior to departure.
- Tour quotes do not include airfare to/from the trip start point unless noted on the itinerary.
- Cost increases in currency exchange, government fees, taxes, surcharges or hotel/lodge tariff increases between quote date and start date are payable by the client.
- Availability cannot be guaranteed until booked. We will exercise best efforts to book hotels per the itinerary, however, in busy seasons and with client bookings made within 90 days of tour date we may be forced to offer substitutes.
- Payment of the program price constitutes your acceptance of the terms and conditions set out at “Terms-Conditions”.
- Living Standards and practices at destination may differ from those in your country with respect to provisions of utilities, services and accommodation
- Dress: religious and marmoreal sites: shoulders and knee must be covered
- Departure Time: Departure as per our program
- Return details: Returns to original departure point
- Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A voucher will be emailed to you with our contact numbers and all necessary information for your tour.
- This is your ticket and proof of purchase. On the day of tour please present a paper voucher in order to redeem your tour/activity.
- The order of visiting the islands can be changed according to the traffic and weather conditions.
- All boat schedules given in regards with Greek island packages can be adjusted according to clients wishes, while all mentioned times serve mainly as a reference to the most convenient boat schedule.
- Accommodation on the islands is based according to availability .
- Any part of the trips operated by ferry can be substituted by air sectors at an extra cost, according to availability.
- Packages description for the economy of time and space, includes only the services offered and occasionally a few suggestions.
- Specific information about every suggested destination can be found separately.
Persons with Disabilities
- Due to uneven surfaces, certain sites are not recommended for persons with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair. Such sites are the Acropolis, the Temple of Poseidon at Sounion, Mycenae, Delphi and Meteora
- In all cases, we recommend comfortable flat-solid walking shoes, sunglasses and sunscreen.
Opening hours & Admission fees
- Opening Hours:Summer April 1st to October 31st from 08:00 AM to 07:30 PM
- Winter: November 1st to March 31st from 08:30 AM to 03:00 PM
- Free admission fees: Children under 18 & Students from E.U.
- Reduced admission fees: Citizens of the E.U. aged over 65 & Students from countries outside the E.U.
Holidays in Greece
- January 1: closed
- January 6: 08:30 AM - 03:00 PM
- Shrove Monday: 08:30AM - 03:00 PM
- March 25: closed
- Good Friday: 12:00 PM - 03:00 PM
- Holy Saturday: 08:30 AM - 03:00 PM
- Easter Sunday: closed
- Easter Monday: 08:30 AM - 03:00 PM
- May 1: closed
- Holy Spirit Day: 08:30 AM - 03:00 PM
- 15 August 15: 08:30 AM - 03:00 PM
- October 28: 08:30 AM- 03:00 PM
- December 25 & 26: closed
Please fill in your inquiry, and one of the travel experts will contact you latest within 48 hours. If you do not receive our proposal in 48 hours please check in your spam folder, and resend your request.