Duration: 8 days / 7 nights, 4 nights in Athens, 1 night in Mykonos, 2 nights in Santorini
A beautiful combination of modern and ancient Greece with the unique islands of Cyclades
Highlights of Honeymoon ‘Cyclades Dream’ eight (8) days
- 8-days dream honeymoon package of Greece
- Visit Santorini the island is made from Gods for people
- Discover Mykonos the island chosen by the celebrities
- Visit Delphi the center of the universe
Description of ‘Cyclades Dream’ Honeymoon Package
Day 1:Athens / Arrival
Arrive in Athens and transfer to your hotel, Accommodation, and rest of the day free.
Day 2: Athens
Pick-up from your hotel to start the City tour of Athens early in the morning returns around 13 hrs. Tour description:
This tour gives you an opportunity to observe the striking contrasts that make Athens such a fascinating city. Our expert guides take you to see the center of the CONSTITUTION SQUARE (Syntagma), the HOUSE OF PARLIAMENT, the MEMORIAL to the UNKNOWN SOLDIER, and the NATIONAL LIBRARY.
Driving down Herod Atticus street, you will see the Evzones in their picturesque uniform and the PRESIDENTIAL PALACE.
On your way to the Acropolis, you will see the Hadrian’s Arch, visit the Temple of Olympian Zeus and you will make a short stop at the PANATHENAIC STADIUM (where the first Olympic Games of the modern era were held in 1896).
On the ACROPOLIS visit the architectural masterpieces of the Golden Age of Athens: the PROPYLAEA, the TEMPLE of ATHENA NIKE, the ERECHTHEION and finally, “the harmony between material and spirit”, the monument that “puts the order in the mind”, the PARTHENON.
Day 3: Piraeus, Mykonos
Pick up from your hotel in Athens around 06:00 a.m. for your transfer to Piraeus Port for the embarkation on the Blue Star Ferry to Mykonos passing throughout the Aegean islands of Syros and Tinos arriving at 12:30 at the port of Mykonos.
Our personnel will wait for you to drive you to your Hotel after the acquaintance with the island of Mykonos you have the rest of the day-night to enjoy your stay – overnight.
Optional tours: Mykonos private excursions
Day 4: Mykonos / Santorini
Morning at your leisure meets with our staff in the afternoon to drive you to Mykonos Port to embark on the Ferry to Santorini Port. Don’t forget one of the best sunsets in the world in Oia.
Arriving and transfer to your hotel.
Day at Leisure… enjoy then beauties of the Island, learn the history and be part of the nightlife.
Optional tours: Private excursions in Santorini
All hotels are situated at two of the most picturesque locations on the island. Overnight in Santorini.
Day 6: Santorini / Athens
Pick up at noon from your hotel and transferred to the port for your departure on a boat. Cruise through the various islands along the way and experience the Cyclades visual. Upon your arrival at Piraeus Port, our representative will be waiting for you, to transfer you back to your Athens hotel.
Day 7: Private Tour to Delphi
Pick-up from your hotel in the morning. Tour description:
Drive through the fertile plain of Boeotia, crossing the towns of THEBES connected with the tragedy of king Oedipus, LEVADIA, and ARACHOVA, famous for its colorful rugs and carpets (shortstop on the way back).
Arrive at DELPHI, the center of the Ancient world – the “Omphalos” (Navel of the Earth) – whose prestige extended far beyond the boundaries of the Hellenic world. On the slopes of MOUNT PARNASSUS, in a landscape of unparalleled beauty and majesty, lie the ruins of the SANCTUARY of APOLLO PYTHIOS.
Visit the TREASURY OF THE ATHENIANS, the TEMPLE OF APOLLO and the MUSEUM containing such masterpieces of Ancient Greek sculpture as the bronze Charioteer and the famous athlete Aghias.
Lunch in the modern village of DELPHI, return to ATHENS by the same route.
Day 8: Transfer out
At the according time pick-up from your hotel and transfer to the airport
- Vacation / Holiday package
- Sightseeing sailing (for packages include islands)
- All ferry tickets are calculated on economy class, without cabin.
- Hotels, pickup and drop off (selected hotels only)
- Round trip transfers (Port – Hotel –Port) on each Island are included (Shared).
- An English speaking tour drive, with good knowledge of the Greek history and culture (for private tours)
- Road tolls, All taxes, and handling charges
Excluded from the tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Drinks and Beverage
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Trip Terms & Conditions
- Your deposit is due immediately on booking (30% of program price, minimum €150,00). The balance is due 90 days prior to departure.
- Tour quotes do not include airfare to/from the trip start point unless noted on the itinerary.
- Cost increases in currency exchange, government fees, taxes, surcharges or hotel/lodge tariff increases between quote date and start date are payable by the client.
- Availability cannot be guaranteed until booked. We will exercise best efforts to book hotels per the itinerary, however, in busy seasons and with client bookings made within 90 days of tour date we may be forced to offer substitutes.
- Payment of the program price constitutes your acceptance of the terms and conditions set out at “Terms-Conditions”.
- Living Standards and practices at destination may differ from those in your country with respect to provisions of utilities, services and accommodation
- Dress: religious and marmoreal sites: shoulders and knee must be covered
- Departure Time: Departure as per our program
- Return details: Returns to original departure point
- Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A voucher will be emailed to you with our contact numbers and all necessary information for your tour.
- This is your ticket and proof of purchase. On the day of tour please present a paper voucher in order to redeem your tour/activity.
- The order of visiting the islands can be changed according to the traffic and weather conditions.
- All boat schedules given in regards with Greek island packages can be adjusted according to clients wishes, while all mentioned times serve mainly as a reference to the most convenient boat schedule.
- Accommodation on the islands is based according to availability .
- Any part of the trips operated by ferry can be substituted by air sectors at an extra cost, according to availability.
- Packages description for the economy of time and space, includes only the services offered and occasionally a few suggestions.
- Specific information about every suggested destination can be found separately.
Persons with Disabilities
- Due to uneven surfaces, certain sites are not recommended for persons with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair. Such sites are the Acropolis, the Temple of Poseidon at Sounion, Mycenae, Delphi and Meteora
- In all cases, we recommend comfortable flat-solid walking shoes, sunglasses and sunscreen.
Opening hours & Admission fees
- Opening Hours:Summer April 1st to October 31st from 08:00 AM to 07:30 PM
- Winter: November 1st to March 31st from 08:30 AM to 03:00 PM
- Free admission fees: Children under 18 & Students from E.U.
- Reduced admission fees: Citizens of the E.U. aged over 65 & Students from countries outside the E.U.
Holidays in Greece
- January 1: closed
- January 6: 08:30 AM - 03:00 PM
- Shrove Monday: 08:30AM - 03:00 PM
- March 25: closed
- Good Friday: 12:00 PM - 03:00 PM
- Holy Saturday: 08:30 AM - 03:00 PM
- Easter Sunday: closed
- Easter Monday: 08:30 AM - 03:00 PM
- May 1: closed
- Holy Spirit Day: 08:30 AM - 03:00 PM
- 15 August 15: 08:30 AM - 03:00 PM
- October 28: 08:30 AM- 03:00 PM
- December 25 & 26: closed
- 4 nights hotel accommodation in Athens
- 1 nights hotel accommodation on Mykonos Island
- 2 nights hotel accommodation in Santorini Island
- Ferry tickets Athens-Mykonos–Santorini
- All transfers as mentioned (shared on islands)
- Daily breakfast
- All taxes