Guests wishing to utilize a manual or electric wheelchair in our tours, should remember that their wheelchair must be collapsible and be able to fit inside a sedan car (like Mercedes E class) or a minibus.
Sedans and minibuses do NOT provide wheelchairs and they are not equipped with an electric scooter lift. Use of a motorized scooter is not guaranteed in our tours, if it is not collapsible.
For guests who use collapsible wheelchairs or scooters. Guests must transfer from their wheelchair or scooter to board the vehicle (sedan car or minibus), usually 1 step. Guests should be self-sufficient. If assistance is required, guests should travel with a companion to provide any required assistance.
* Please note that the above information is subject to change.
Greek Archaeological sites accessible by wheelchair:
- The Acropolis. There is a lift to take you up to a certain point to tour the Acropolis. The Acropolis is not easy to wheel around.
- Temple of Zeus
- Panathenaic Stadium
- Changing of the guards
- Lycabettus Hill
- All Museums (priority)
- Ancient Agora
- Roman Agora
- Archaeological site (part of it)
- Ancient Corinth
- Corinth Canal
- Archaeological site up to the Lions’ Gate
- Treasure of Atreus
- Old city
- Archaeological site
- Theater of Epidaurus
- Museum and Archaeological site of Ancient Olympia
Ready to book a private tour? Browse all tours in Athens!