Departure Time: Departure as per our list in the booking form
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 – 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Return details: Returns to original departure point
- Guaranteed departure
- Hotel, Hotel pickup and drop off (selected hotels only), Activities
- Sightseeing sailing
- Port pickup and drop off (shared), for shore excursions
- All taxes, and handling charges
- An English speaking tour drive, with good knowledge of the Greek history and culture (for private tours)
- During your tour, a local and international traveler assistance
- Specialized and personalized services
- Licensed tour guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Laundry, Optional activities/extras
- Visas (unless noted)
- Vacation insurance
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
Trip Terms & Conditions
- Your deposit is due immediately on booking (30% of program price, minimum €150,00). The balance is due 90 days prior to departure.
- Cancellations of confirmed bookings 90 days or more prior to departure will receive full refund minus a €150,00 (per person) administrative fee and any non-refundable paid fees (e.g. non-refundable airfare, cruise or hotel deposits). 60-89 days will be subject to loss of 30% of program price. 30-59 days will be subject to loss of 50% of program price. 29 days or less will be subject to loss of 100% of program price.
- Tour quotes do not include airfare to/from the trip start point unless noted on the itinerary.
- Cost increases in currency exchange, government fees, taxes, surcharges or hotel/lodge tariff increases between quote date and start date are payable by the client.
- Availability cannot be guaranteed until booked. We will exercise best efforts to book hotels per the itinerary, however, in busy seasons and with client bookings made within 90 days of tour date we may be forced to offer substitutes.
- Payment of the program price constitutes your acceptance of the terms and conditions set out at “Terms-Conditions”.
- Living Standards and practices at destination may differ from those in your country with respect to provisions of utilities, services and accommodation.
Voucher Info: You can present a paper voucher for this activity. Once your booking is confirmed we will email you a voucher. This is your ticket and proof of purchase.
Paper Voucher Only
On the day of travel you must present a paper voucher in order to redeem your tour/activity. If you fail to present a printed copy of your voucher, you will be refused service and/or admission to the activity you have purchased. Athens Tour Greece will not refund, credit or otherwise compensate you for failure to present a printed copy of your voucher on the day of travel.
Voucher Not Required
On the day of travel you can present a paper voucher for this activity, or you can simply present the Lead Traveler’s Photo ID. Our guide/escort has your reservation on file and only requires proof of identity (valid photo ID for the Lead Traveler) on the day of travel.
The order of visiting the islands can be changed according to the traffic and weather conditions.
- All boat schedules given in regards with Greek island packages can be adjusted according to clients wishes, while all mentioned times serve mainly as a reference to the most convenient boat schedule.
- Accommodation on the islands is based according to availability .
- All ferry tickets are calculated on economy class, without cabin.
- Round trip transfers (Port – Hotel –Port) on each Island are included (Shared).
- Any part of the trips operated by ferry can be substituted by air sectors at an extra cost, according to availability.
- Packages description for the economy of time and space, includes only the services offered and occasionally a few suggestions. Specific information about every suggested destination can be found separately.