5 days Mykonos, Paros, Naxos. Culture, history, legends, modern life, rich nightlife, best Greek cuisine
Highlights of the Let’s Party Island Hopping
- 5 days to the most beautiful islands of Greece
- Explore Delos the one full island museum
- Discover the most celebrated complex of Greek islands
Description of the Let’s Party Island Package
Day 1: Athens Piraeus / Mykonos
Pick up from your Athens Hotel & departure from Piraeus (Athens) to Mykonos Island by ferry Arrival at Mykonos Port after approx. a 4, 1/2 hour trip and transfer to hotel. Ready for nightlife? Rich in clubbing, choice of the international jet set. Overnight in Mykonos.
Day 2: Mykonos / Paros
Breakfast and morning are at leisure in Mykonos. Afternoon, transfer to ferry & departure for Paros. Arrival and transfer to the hotel. Overnight in Paros.
Day 3: Paros
Breakfast and enjoy the golden beaches of the island. Enjoy the nightlife in Nausa together with celebrities. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 4: Paros / Naxos
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer to the port for the ferry to Naxos around noon. Transfer to the hotel from Naxos port. The rest of the day is free. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 5: Naxos / Piraeus(Athens)
Day at leisure. Transfer in the afternoon from the hotel to the Port of Naxos to depart to Piraeus port. Arrival at Piraeus. Our representative will be there to welcome you and transfer to your Athens hotel. End of the program.
- Vacation / Holiday package
- Sightseeing sailing (for packages include islands)
- All ferry tickets are calculated on economy class, without cabin.
- Hotels, pickup and drop off (selected hotels only)
- Round trip transfers (Port – Hotel –Port) on each Island are included (Shared).
- An English speaking tour drive, with good knowledge of the Greek history and culture (for private tours)
- Road tolls, All taxes, and handling charges
Excluded from the tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Drinks and Beverage
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Trip Terms & Conditions
- Your deposit is due immediately on booking (30% of program price, minimum €150,00). The balance is due 90 days prior to departure.
- Tour quotes do not include airfare to/from the trip start point unless noted on the itinerary.
- Cost increases in currency exchange, government fees, taxes, surcharges or hotel/lodge tariff increases between quote date and start date are payable by the client.
- Availability cannot be guaranteed until booked. We will exercise best efforts to book hotels per the itinerary, however, in busy seasons and with client bookings made within 90 days of tour date we may be forced to offer substitutes.
- Payment of the program price constitutes your acceptance of the terms and conditions set out at “Terms-Conditions”.
- Living Standards and practices at destination may differ from those in your country with respect to provisions of utilities, services and accommodation
- Dress: religious and marmoreal sites: shoulders and knee must be covered
- Departure Time: Departure as per our program
- Return details: Returns to original departure point
- Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A voucher will be emailed to you with our contact numbers and all necessary information for your tour.
- This is your ticket and proof of purchase. On the day of tour please present a paper voucher in order to redeem your tour/activity.
- The order of visiting the islands can be changed according to the traffic and weather conditions.
- All boat schedules given in regards with Greek island packages can be adjusted according to clients wishes, while all mentioned times serve mainly as a reference to the most convenient boat schedule.
- Accommodation on the islands is based according to availability .
- Any part of the trips operated by ferry can be substituted by air sectors at an extra cost, according to availability.
- Packages description for the economy of time and space, includes only the services offered and occasionally a few suggestions.
- Specific information about every suggested destination can be found separately.
Persons with Disabilities
- Due to uneven surfaces, certain sites are not recommended for persons with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair. Such sites are the Acropolis, the Temple of Poseidon at Sounion, Mycenae, Delphi and Meteora
- In all cases, we recommend comfortable flat-solid walking shoes, sunglasses and sunscreen.
Opening hours & Admission fees
- Opening Hours:Summer April 1st to October 31st from 08:00 AM to 07:30 PM
- Winter: November 1st to March 31st from 08:30 AM to 03:00 PM
- Free admission fees: Children under 18 & Students from E.U.
- Reduced admission fees: Citizens of the E.U. aged over 65 & Students from countries outside the E.U.
Holidays in Greece
- January 1: closed
- January 6: 08:30 AM - 03:00 PM
- Shrove Monday: 08:30AM - 03:00 PM
- March 25: closed
- Good Friday: 12:00 PM - 03:00 PM
- Holy Saturday: 08:30 AM - 03:00 PM
- Easter Sunday: closed
- Easter Monday: 08:30 AM - 03:00 PM
- May 1: closed
- Holy Spirit Day: 08:30 AM - 03:00 PM
- 15 August 15: 08:30 AM - 03:00 PM
- October 28: 08:30 AM- 03:00 PM
- December 25 & 26: closed
Extend your stay on the Island!
Just ask for it when you make your reservation!
The Most Popular Packages On Offer In This Instance Are The Following:
More Of Greek Island Vacation Packages Here!
Please fill in your inquiry, and one of the travel experts will contact you latest within 48 hours. If you do not receive our proposal in 48 hours please check in your spam folder, and resend your request.