The business owner of Athens Tours Greece is Athens Tours Greece EE, our registered office is at 37 Andrea Siggrou Ave., 11743 Athens, Greece and our company number is 0206E60000543201 authorized by the Greek ministry of tourism. You can call us at +30 210 4516106. E mail: [email protected]
Please take time to read carefully the following terms and conditions for your own information and protection. It is your responsibility to ensure that you have read and understood the various terms associated with your contract before placing any bookings.
By making a booking with Athens Tours Greece, you agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions as they may be modified and posted on our web site from time to time.
Ιδιοκτήτης της επιχείρησης είναι η Athens Tours Greece EE και η έδρα μας είναι Λεοφ. Ανδρέα Συγγρού 37, 117 43 Αθήνα, Ελλάδα. Ο αριθμός άδειας της εταιρείας μας είναι 0206E60000543201 και εγκρίθηκε απο το υπουργείο τουρισμού της Ελλάδος. Τηλ: +30 210 4516106. E mail: [email protected] . Παρακαλούμε διαβάστε αυτούς τους όρους και τις προϋποθέσεις προσεκτικά πριν από την πραγματοποίηση οποιασδήποτε κράτησης και πληρωμής, καθώς περιέχουν σημαντικές πληροφορίες σχετικά με τα δικαιώματα και τις υποχρεώσεις σας και θα δεσμεύεται από αυτούς.
- After payment, “Athens Tours Greece” will send a confirmation / voucher by e-mail or by fax: this voucher has to be printed, as a proof of purchase, and will be presented to the service provider.
- All information regarding the travelers should be correctly given at the time of booking.
- All requests for modifications/amendments must be sent by email . Contact us
- “Athens Tours Greece” cannot be held responsible for any problem that may happen if you don’t receive or read carefully your confirmation / voucher.
1. Private Tours Duration: Half Day 4 hours & Full day 8 hours depending on the traffic.
2. Mini Bus private tours & Coach tours: Half day 4 hours & Full day 8 hours.
- Guides on the various tours lecture in English, unless there is a previous arrangement to lecture and to another language.
- Smoking: Smoking is not permitted but all tours make frequent stops.
- The company reserves the right to change the itineraries or routes if necessary.
- Participation an all tours is also subject to any additional conditions applicable by the Carriers and Operators.
- All prices quoted are based on tariffs current at the time of printing and are subject to increase without any previous notice consequent upon any increase in the basic tariffs and/or the imposition of any taxes.
- Clothing: Entrance to Churches and Monasteries visited in our tours is allowed to gentlemen (long trousers) and ladies (skirt) with proper outfit.
- Itineraries: As specifically mentioned in each tour. In case of a force majeure and/or reasons beyond our control and events that occur after the tour departure, we reserve the right to modify the routing and alter the itineraries.
Drivers must work under strict legal and time restrictions. Therefore you will be dropped back at convenient stops, depending on the traffic conditions. Our drivers will do their best to drop-offs at your hotel or as near as possible unless stated otherwise. Drivers will be happy to assist and advise you.
- Athens Tours Greece act only as agents for the hotels, steamship companies, railroads, airlines, motor coach companies of owners and conductors providing accommodation, transportation or other services, and all coupons, exchange orders, receipts, contracts and tickets are issued subject to any and all tariffs, terms and other conditions under which any accommodation, transportation or any other services whatsoever are provided by any such coupons, exchange orders, receipts, contracts and tickets shall be deemed to be consent to the further conditions:
- Athens Tours Greece, shall not be or become liable or responsible for any loss, injury or damage to person, property or otherwise in connection with any accommodation, transportation, or other services resulting directly or indirectly, from acts of God, danger, incident to the sea, fire breakdown in machinery or equipment, acts of Government or other authorities, de jure or de facto, wars, thither declared or not, strikes, riots, customs regulations, delays or cancellations, or change of itinerary of schedules, or from any cause beyond Athens Tour Greece, control, or for any loss or damage resulting from improper or insufficient, passports, visas or other documents, and that Athens Tour Greece., shall not be or become liable or responsible for any additional expense or liability sustained or incurred by the purchaser as a result of the foregoing causes.
- Baggage is at owner’s risk throughout the tour(s) , unless insured. Small articles, coats, wraps, cameras and other hand baggage are entirely under the cared of the passenger, who is cautioned against the risk attached to these being left in conveyances.
- Complaints in writing should be submitted within 21 days.
- Clients wishing to join the tour at the departure point are requested to present themselves not later than 15 MINUTES BEFORE DEPARTURE TIME shown in this brochure. This is valid for all land tours and the one day cruise.
Visa & Passports : A Passport valid for all countries to be visited must be carried and it is your responsibility to ascertain from your Travel Agent what visas are required. All matters concerning this booking shall be subject to Greek Law.
Insurance in Travel
We recommend that all passengers are adequately insured before traveling abroad. The latter is usually a prerequisite for most tour operators, who reserve the right to deny travel when proof of insurance cannot be provided.
At the time of booking it is the customer’s responsibility to advise us of any special requests such as child car seat or mobility requirements for transfers. Please note however, these cannot be guaranteed.
Children’s Seats – The EU directive 2003/20/EC states that children must use an appropriate child seat until they reach the age of 12 years or until they reach a height of 135 cm. However for licensed taxis there is an exemption. If no child seat is available, children of 3 years of age or over may travel as long as they wear an adult seat belt. Children under 3 years of age may be transported without a seatbelt or safety harness as long as they travel in the rear of the vehicle.
Wheelchairs – Any passengers travelling with a wheelchair must advise us at the time of booking, this is to ensure that the correct vehicle is available to meet your specific requirements. We will need to be informed if wheelchairs are folding, manual or include a battery and/or motor. This policy also applies to scooters.
We hope your travel arrangements run as smoothly as possible and that you will enjoy your holiday. However, if you have a complaint while you are in the resort, you must first report it immediately to the local representative of the supplier. If the problem cannot be resolved on the spot you should make a written complaint to the supplier’s representative in the resort and report the matter in writing to Athens Tour Greece within 14 days of returning to the your country. Please note that you should allow 28 days so that all issues raised can be concluded and resolved.
If you incur any out of pocket expenses when in resort, you must obtain and keep any receipts detailing each cost. Failure to send in receipts as part of a complaint may waive your right to claim back any monies owed.
Excess Luggage, Behavior & Liability
If you are carrying any excess luggage such as more than 1 bag per person, surfboards, golf clubs, bicycles, but not limited to, or other oversized items, you will need to inform us when booking to ensure we or, our suppliers can provide the correct vehicle. Should you fail to notify us, you will be liable for any additional costs incurred. in any case if the above do not fit in the proposed vehicles will be an extra charge , which you will be informed and agreed.
Our suppliers reserve the right to terminate the transfer if you or your party’s behaviour or conduct is disruptive towards the driver or other passengers. Neither us or the suppliers will accept any liability for any extra costs incurred. Passengers are forbidden to consume alcoholic drinks on any transfer. Any costs incurred by you or your party due to damages on a transfer must be paid by your or your party at your destination and us or the supplier will not be liable for these costs.
In case such as we are acting, only as a booking agent we have no liability for any of the transfer arrangements, and in particular no liability for any illness, personal injury, death or loss of any kind, unless caused by our negligence. Any claim for damages for injury, illness or death arising from your use of the transfer services, must be brought against the operator of the transfer services and will be under the jurisdiction of the law of the country in which the transfer is being provided.
Data Protection Policy
User Agreement Governing the use of the Athens Tours Greece Website
- When placing a booking you undertake to us that the details you have supplied are correct, including passenger names, dates and credit or debit card details.
- If there are changes to the details supplied, it will be your responsibility to contact us and request changes. Please use our contact page.
- Athens Tour Greece will put its’ best endeavours to find and rectify any errors and omission as quickly as possible. However because of the sophisticated technology required, there may be times when obvious errors occur such as the price or some other detail displayed being incorrect. In this case Athens Tour Greece shall reserve the right to cancel that contract and the customer will not have any liability to this regard.
- Our booking platform may accept unrealistic bookings without objecting any further to the user’s judgement and in this case we reserve the right to refuse any refunds in respect to those products purchased.
- Athens Tours Greece does not make any warranty that the website is free from infection by viruses or any other software that has contaminating or destructive properties.
- When a visitor chooses to pay offline then he/she undertakes that the product(s) selected may not be any longer available. Confirmation of order in this case is made when we receive full payment of the product(s) selected.
- Our Online Booking services, are provided on an \”as is\” basis and we do not make any representation or warranty, express or implied, as to the availability of any product(s) or other Holiday Arrangement.
- Cruise excursions, Private Day Tours, and Transfers
- Organized bus tours (Coach tours), One day cruise
- Multiple Days Private Tours
- Island Package, Vacation-Packages and Alternative tours
Organized Shared Bus Tours
Prices Inclusion: Transportation by sedan vehicle, taxi, minibus, or motorcoach, guide service, Valid for the specific period, each tour is operated and overall for the period between April 1st of the running year to March 31st next year, regardless of when the tour is booked. All prices are subject to modification without previous notice. Prices -for shared organized coach tours – quoted include entrance fees for visits of museums and archaeological sites (as specified in itineraries by motor coach) and taxes (seat numbers are not reserved).
Prices Exclusion: all personal expenses (laundry, telephone, etc.) cost of drinks, mineral waters, after meal coffee and tea, tips, visa costs , sightseeing and services other than those mentioned in our itineraries. If in doubt whether something is included in the price of the tour, please inquire. Prices -for private tours- quoted do not include entrance fees for visits of museums and archaeological sites (as specified in itineraries by private tours) but include, board and lodging as follows, (seat numbers are not reserved).
CHILDREN REDUCTIONS (it concerns only shared organized motor coach tours):
- On tours children under 4 years participate free of charge. Children 4 to 12 years pay approx half of the rate.
- On all air and sea tours and cruises, reductions adhere to the policies followed by the specific air carrier and / or cruise line used.
- Reductions are not cumulative, hence participants are permitted one reduction per tour.
Accommodation: In twin bedded rooms with bath or shower. Single rooms can be reserved, if available upon request and on payment of a supplement in € 00 for first class or tourist class hotel per night.
Children Fares: Children of 1 up to 4 years of age and not occupying a seat in the coach are carried free of charge and not entitled any facilities. From 4-12 years of age 50% reduction approx. (it concerns only shared motor coach tours).
Baggage: Rates quoted include handling 1 piece of luggage per person.
Bus change (shared coach tours): Multi-day tours include Delphi and Meteora in the itinerary will change bus in Delphi to Meteora. Owing to traffic regulations and difficulties, the motor coaches may not be able to provide door to door service especially in the rush hours.
Cancellations by Athens Tours Greece (athenstourgreece.com)
We reserve the right to cancel any of the services, without any penalties beyond offering a full refund.
Once a partial or full payment has been made, cancellations will only be accepted in writing and are in effect 24 hours after the date we receive them.