We have been safely transferring visitors and tourists in Athens for more than 35 years with a fleet of new, safe, comfortable, and luxury vehicles.
Avoid stress and complexity of booking a taxi or navigating the tube to Athens international airport El. Venizelos. Reserve an Athens Tours Greece private transfer and travel from your Athens city accommodation to Athens international airport El. Venizelos fast, safety, and in comfort. Daily, round-the-clock service is available. Pricing for a private transfer is based on the number of your group and per vehicle. Arrive at Athens international airport El. Venizelos relaxed with time to spare.
Highlights of HassleFree Private Transfer Hotel Departure 2 Athens Airport
Departure transfer to Departure transfer to Athens international airport El. Venizelos from Athens city hotel Stress-free assisted departure from Athens city.
Rates cover private groups according to the number of your group and vehicle.
Stress-free assisted departure from Athens city hotel or address
Private transfers operate 24 hours, seven days a week
Choice of different-sized vehicles. Affordable prices per vehicle, not per person.
Secure payments by bank and credit card.
Receive automatically your receipt, confirmation, and voucher online in your email.
Say goodbye to Athens, Greece in style by pre-booking a no-hassle private transfer which will take you from your Athens hotel to Athens International Airport El. Venizelos with a minimum of fuss. Athens domestic and international airport is approx 35 Km away from the center of Athens and 53 from Piraeus port.
Take the hassle out of departing Athens, Greece with this straightforward private transfer service which will collect you from your Athens hotel and take you directly to Athens international airport El. Venizelos.
With competitive rates, 24/7 service, and experienced skilled drivers, this luxurious and affordable Athens city-to- El. Venizelos airport transportation will ease the pain of saying goodbye to Athens, Greece.
Popular transfers in Athens
- from Piraeus Port (Athens) to your hotel or the airport
- from yacht marinas near Athens to your hotel or the airport
- Private Land Transfer
- Activity level: Moderate
Included in the transfer
- Car and Driver
- A professional expert English speaking driver!
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle appropriate for the size of your group
- Accommodation is based according to availability (for multiple day tours only)
- Meet & Greet Service
- Infant seats available
- (90 min. free waiting time at the airport!
- Private transfer, Road tolls and local tax
- Any extra costs that may be caused by exceeding the free waiting time of the driver.
- Our terminal: Leof. Andrea Siggrou 37, 117 43 Athina, Greece.
Excluded from the transfer
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and beverage
- Your private chauffeur/guide will discuss a program best suited to your interest and mobile abilities. Option for a professional tour guide with a state license at an extra cost. Read more for the difference between a STATE LICENSED TOUR GUIDE and a TOUR DRIVER GUIDE in Greece!
- Booking ChangesChanges requested only with more than 24 hours before pickup time
- Terms & Conditions and Frequent Questions
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available on request
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A Voucher will be send at time of booking to your e mail or will be emailed to you with our contact numbers and all necessary information for your tour.
- This is your ticket and proof of purchase. On the day of tour please present a paper voucher in order to redeem your transfer/activity.
- This is a private land transfer activity. Only your group will participate
Persons with Disabilities
- Not wheelchair accessible!
- In all cases, we recommend comfortable flat-solid walking shoes, sunglasses and sunscreen.
- Please note that on this tour, your tour driver is not licensed to accompany you on your climb. If you want this service you may book a licensed by the state tour guide for an extra cost.
- In case a group is followed by a licensed tour guide or an English speaking tour-escort the professional driver is not obliged to speak English!
Meeting instructions at the airport:
- After you land, just follow the EXIT signs and walk outside the main customes gate to the exit hall, where your driver will be waiting for you holding a sign with your name on it. Please note that there is a possibility that there will be many people waiting for their own friends or relatives and there could also be employees of other transfer companies waiting for their clients. Therefore, please do not go away from the EXIT hall if you do not immediately notice anyone holding a sign with your name on it. Instead please look again carefully and you will eventually notice your private driver holding the sign with your name on it.
- If you have any problems please call us at +30 6944 44 28 56.
Opening hours & Admission fees
- Opening Hours:Summer April 1st to October 31st from 08:00 AM to 07:30 PM
- Winter: November 1st to March 31st from 08:30 AM to 03:00 PM
- Free admission fees: Children under 18 & Students from E.U.
- Reduced admission fees: Citizens of the E.U. aged over 65 & Students from countries outside the E.U.
Free admission days
- March 6: In memory of deceased Minister of Tourism & visionary Melina Mercouri
- June 5: Environment international day
- April 18 : International monuments day
- May 18: International museums day
- September 27: International tourism day
- The last weekend of September annually (European Heritage Days)
- National Holidays
- Sundays in the period between 1 November and 31 March
- The first Sunday of every month, except for July, August and September
- NOTE: If the first Sunday is a holiday then the second is the free admission day
Holidays in Greece
- January 1: closed
- January 6: 08:30 AM - 03:00 PM
- Shrove Monday: 08:30AM - 03:00 PM
- March 25: closed
- Good Friday: 12:00 PM - 03:00 PM
- Holy Saturday: 08:30 AM - 03:00 PM
- Easter Sunday: closed
- Easter Monday: 08:30 AM - 03:00 PM
- May 1: closed
- Holy Spirit Day: 08:30 AM - 03:00 PM
- 15 August 15: 08:30 AM - 03:00 PM
- October 28: 08:30 AM- 03:00 PM
- December 25 & 26: closed
Live booking Engine
Also, you can book your transfer through our live booking engine, as our Online Booking System will inform you about the final cost of your transfer and no other charges will apply later. Athens Tours Greece Transfers belongs to our Greek travel agency “Athens Tours Greece” member of ITE Travel Group and it is not affiliated with any 3rd party tour operator directly. We are free to offer the best services!!!