Paros; A real paradise island! One of the larger islands of the Cyclades, a ring of islands located in the central Aegean, choice of the celebrities!
Highlights of Paros; Another Word for Paradise 2-day island-hop in package
- Starting from 2 days up to 14 days to the largest island of the Aegean
- Visit the sandy golden beaches of the island
- Taste the fine wine of the island
- Experience the reach nightlife of Nausa
- Enjoy the windsurfing on Paros island
Paros is Renowned since antiquity for its fine Parian marble. Some of the most famous statues have been made of the Parian marble like the Marble of Winged Victory of Samothrace (located in the Museum Louvre, Paris), the statue of Aphrodite of Milos (located in the Museum Louvre, Paris), Hermes of Praxiteles (located in the Museum ancient Olympia, Greece) etc. Paros is considered to be one of the most beautiful islands of the Aegean. Unfortunately, it is often skipped on the shorter cruises in favor of the bigger-name islands in the Cyclades, like Mykonos and Santorini.
Just five miles away across the Aegean sea lies Naxos, an island which is often thought of in the same mental sigh as Paros.
Lawrence Durrell, in his book “The Greek Islands,” sums them up like this: “(Naxos and Paros) seem to coexist in the mind as being of comparable charm and magnitude”.
There is good dining to be had on Paros, along with a friendly, active nightlife that is not quite as glittery as Mykonos or Santorini, but more than enough for the party-bound traveler.
Seaside beaches to visit are: HRISSI AKTI BEACH, KOLIMBITHRES BEACH, LAGGERI BEACH, MEGALO PIPERI BEACH, PISSO LIVADI BEACH, SANTA MARIA BEACH
All of Paros and Antiparos beaches have been given the Blue Flag award by the EU.
Description of Paros Island Package
Day 1: Athens / Paros
Pick up from your hotel in Athens at 06:00 a.m. to transfer you to Piraeus Port for embarkation on the Blue Star Ferry to Paros island passing throughout the Aegean island of Naxos arriving 13:30 at the port of Paros.
Our personnel will wait for you to drive you to your Hotel after the acquaintance with the island of Paros you have the rest of the day-night to enjoy your stay – overnight.
Day 2: Paros / Athens
Morning at your leisure meets with our staff at 13:00 to drive you to Paros Port to embark on the Blue Star Ferry to Piraeus Port.
Arriving at approx 19:30 transfer back to your hotel.
- Vacation / Holiday package
- Sightseeing sailing (for packages include islands)
- All ferry tickets are calculated on economy class, without cabin.
- Hotels, pickup and drop off (selected hotels only)
- Round trip transfers (Port – Hotel –Port) on each Island are included (Shared).
- An English speaking tour drive, with good knowledge of the Greek history and culture (for private tours)
- Road tolls, All taxes, and handling charges
Excluded from the tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Drinks and Beverage
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Trip Terms & Conditions
- Your deposit is due immediately on booking (30% of program price, minimum €150,00). The balance is due 90 days prior to departure.
- Tour quotes do not include airfare to/from the trip start point unless noted on the itinerary.
- Cost increases in currency exchange, government fees, taxes, surcharges or hotel/lodge tariff increases between quote date and start date are payable by the client.
- Availability cannot be guaranteed until booked. We will exercise best efforts to book hotels per the itinerary, however, in busy seasons and with client bookings made within 90 days of tour date we may be forced to offer substitutes.
- Payment of the program price constitutes your acceptance of the terms and conditions set out at “Terms-Conditions”.
- Living Standards and practices at destination may differ from those in your country with respect to provisions of utilities, services and accommodation
- Dress: religious and marmoreal sites: shoulders and knee must be covered
- Departure Time: Departure as per our program
- Return details: Returns to original departure point
- Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A voucher will be emailed to you with our contact numbers and all necessary information for your tour.
- This is your ticket and proof of purchase. On the day of tour please present a paper voucher in order to redeem your tour/activity.
- The order of visiting the islands can be changed according to the traffic and weather conditions.
- All boat schedules given in regards with Greek island packages can be adjusted according to clients wishes, while all mentioned times serve mainly as a reference to the most convenient boat schedule.
- Accommodation on the islands is based according to availability .
- Any part of the trips operated by ferry can be substituted by air sectors at an extra cost, according to availability.
- Packages description for the economy of time and space, includes only the services offered and occasionally a few suggestions.
- Specific information about every suggested destination can be found separately.
Persons with Disabilities
- Due to uneven surfaces, certain sites are not recommended for persons with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair. Such sites are the Acropolis, the Temple of Poseidon at Sounion, Mycenae, Delphi and Meteora
- In all cases, we recommend comfortable flat-solid walking shoes, sunglasses and sunscreen.
Opening hours & Admission fees
- Opening Hours:Summer April 1st to October 31st from 08:00 AM to 07:30 PM
- Winter: November 1st to March 31st from 08:30 AM to 03:00 PM
- Free admission fees: Children under 18 & Students from E.U.
- Reduced admission fees: Citizens of the E.U. aged over 65 & Students from countries outside the E.U.
Holidays in Greece
- January 1: closed
- January 6: 08:30 AM - 03:00 PM
- Shrove Monday: 08:30AM - 03:00 PM
- March 25: closed
- Good Friday: 12:00 PM - 03:00 PM
- Holy Saturday: 08:30 AM - 03:00 PM
- Easter Sunday: closed
- Easter Monday: 08:30 AM - 03:00 PM
- May 1: closed
- Holy Spirit Day: 08:30 AM - 03:00 PM
- 15 August 15: 08:30 AM - 03:00 PM
- October 28: 08:30 AM- 03:00 PM
- December 25 & 26: closed
Extend your stay on the Island!
Just ask for it when you make your reservation!
Please fill in your inquiry, and one of the travel experts will contact you latest within 48 hours. If you do not receive our proposal in 48 hours please check in your spam folder, and resend your request.