Take a deep breath and plunge into 5000 years of history with the full day tour to Mycenae, Nafplion, and Epidaurus with a bus. It is a tour full of images and history, specifically designed for those who have little time but wish to make the most out of it.
Itinerary of the full-day bus tour to Mycenae, Nafplion, and Epidaurus
Athens, Corinth Canal, Mycenae, Nafplion, Epidaurus, Athens
Highlights of the impressive 8-H bus tour to Mycenae, Nafplion, Epidaurus
- A day full of historical experiences and knowledge in Argolis by bus
- Guided by a licensed tour guide including entrance fee
- The beautiful town of Nafplion
- The ruins of ancient Mycenae
- The theater of Epidaurus with the great acoustics
Description of the full-day bus tour to the Peloponnese
Get ready because this full-day tour starts early in the morning when our driver will pick you up from Athens.
You will travel on a luxury, air-conditioned bus through Attica.
After an hour’s drive, you will arrive at the Corinth Canal, where you will have the chance to see the body of water that connects the two main seas of Greece, the Aegean with the Ionian Sea, and the land bridge that connects Attica with the Peloponnese.
We will stay enough time at Corinth Canal for pictures or a traditional Greek coffee.
We will continue our full-day tour with a visit to Mycenae, the legendary home of the Atreides, which gave its name to the Mycenaean Civilization, spread throughout the ancient Greek world.
Visit the famous Tomb of King Agamemnon, the impressive Lion’s Gate, part of the Cyclopean walls that surround the archaeological site of the ancient city.
Enjoy your lunch and get ready for the rest of the tour.
Later on, the tour will take you to Nafplion for a short drive, the first capital city of modern Greece; it is a beautiful seaside town, with the marvelous Venetian fortress of Palamidi, that overlooks the Argolic Gulf and the town of Nafplion.
After Nafplion, our driver will take us to visit the Sanctuary of Asklepios and the Theater of Epidaurus, famous all over the world for its acoustics and its role in the development of ancient tragedies and plays.
The theater is the best preserved in Europe and is still the cultural hub of the Greek festival during the summer months with numerous theatrical plays.
We will be returning to Athens via the same route and we will have a short stop at the Corinth Canal for more pictures!
N.B. Clients staying at the coast will depart for their hotels from our terminal, around 19.30 hrs.
According to the new law a CITY TAX for the hotel overnights is effective from January 1st 2018 and it is NOT included in our excursion rates. Clients will have to pay the tax on the spot at the hotels. The amount per overnight per room is: 5* hotel=4€ | 4* hotel=3€ | 3* hotel=1,50€.
From November 1st 2019 all children from the age of 6 (six) who are coming from non E.U. countries will have to pay the full rate of the entrance fee for the Museums and the Archaeological sites. For children coming from E.U. countries status, rates remain the same but It is very important to have their passport with in order to prove their nationality.
- Organized Shared Bus Tour
Included in the tour
- Professional licensed by the state bilingual tour Guide
- Entrance fee for archaeological sites and museums
- Transport by luxury air-conditioned coach
- Pick-up from most of hotels in Athens
- Meals as per itinerary (Breakfast, & Dinner), for multiple day tours only
- Road tolls and local taxes
Excluded from the tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Drinks and Beverage
- Terms & Conditions & FAQ>
- Hotels used during multiple - day shared bus tours
- Pick up hotel list in Athens for shared bus tours
- Dress: religious and marmoreal sites: shoulders and knee must be covered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking. In case of limited participation, your tour will be diverted to one of our partners and vise versa.
- A voucher will be emailed to you with our contact numbers and all necessary information for your tour.
- This is your ticket and proof of purchase. On the day of tour please present a paper voucher in order to redeem your tour/activity.
Persons with Disabilities
- Due to uneven surfaces, certain sites are not recommended for persons with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair. Such sites are the Acropolis, the Temple of Poseidon at Sounion, Mycenae, Delphi and Meteora
- In all cases, we recommend comfortable flat-solid walking shoes, sunglasses and sunscreen.
Opening hours & Admission fees
- Opening Hours:Summer April 1st to October 31st from 08:00 AM to 07:30 PM
- Winter: November 1st to March 31st from 08:30 AM to 03:00 PM
- Free admission fees: Children under 18 & Students from E.U.
- Reduced admission fees: Citizens of the E.U. aged over 65 & Students from countries outside the E.U.
Holidays in Greece
- January 1: closed
- January 6: 08:30 AM - 03:00 PM
- Shrove Monday: 08:30AM - 03:00 PM
- March 25: closed
- Good Friday: 12:00 PM - 03:00 PM
- Holy Saturday: 08:30 AM - 03:00 PM
- Easter Sunday: closed
- Easter Monday: 08:30 AM - 03:00 PM
- May 1: closed
- Holy Spirit Day: 08:30 AM - 03:00 PM
- 15 August 15: 08:30 AM - 03:00 PM
- October 28: 08:30 AM- 03:00 PM
- December 25 & 26: closed
- From April to October every Tuesday – Wednesday – Thursday & Saturday.
- Dep. 08.45 – Ret. 19.00
April to October
- Without lunch 100,00 € per adult, 78,00€ per child from the E.U. and Non-E.U. Child –€ from age 6 (Six)
- Including lunch 114,00 € per adult, 85,00€ per child from the E.U. and Non-E.U. Child –€ from age 6 (Six)
November to March
- Without lunch –,00 € per adult, –,00€ per child from the E.U. and Non-E.U. Child –€ from age 6 (Six)
- Including lunch –,00 € per adult, –,00€ per child from the E.U. and Non-E.U. Child –€ from age 6 (Six)