Enjoy the city that connects Europe with Asia. Experience the history and the every day life of the Turks.
Itinerary : Hagia Sophia, Blue Mosque, Roman Hippodrome, Grand Bazaar
Highlights of the Half – Day private tour in Istanbul
- A 6 hour private tour of Istanbul
- Visit Hagia Sophia one of the greatest marvels of architecture
- Visit Grand Bazaar the biggest and most attractive shopping center in the world
- Specially designed for visitors from their cruise ship at Istanbul Port
Transfer from / to the Istanbul port
- English-speaking experienced driver
Description of the tour
Start from the port meeting with your guide. Strait from the port your guide will take you to the magnificent Hagia Sophia, in order to avoid traffic and crowd. Hagia Sophia is one of the greatest marvels of architecture, constructed as a basilica in the 6th century by Byzantine emperor Justinian.
For many centuries Hagia Sophia was the biggest church in the world, and still is one of the bigger, the 4th biggest church in the world.
Contenting our private tour we will next visit the Blue Mosque facing Hagia Sophia. The Mosque was built in the name of Sultan Ahmet and is famous for its blue Iznik Tiles and the 6 minarets.
Next you will visit the center of sportive events ( chariot races, athletics) and political activities of the old city, the Hippodrome, decorated with Serpentine Column, Obelisk of Theodosius and German Fountain of Wilhelm II.
Your guide now will take you to our last stop the Grand Bazaar. Since 1461 AD the Grand Bazaar remains the biggest and most attractive shopping center ” souk ” in the world with nearly 4000 shops selling antiques, jewellery, gold, ceramic, carpet and souvenir.
Return to port the same way.
- Shore Excursion
- Private tour
- Activity level: Moderate
Included in the tour
- Entrance fees
- Professional English speaking guide licensed by the Ministry of Culture and Tourism
- Non-Smoking, air conditioned vehicle and professional driver
- Pick-up from and return to the hotel
- Pick-up from/to the Port
- Road tolls and local taxes
Excluded from the tour
- Any Drinks
- Tip to Guide and Driver
- Dress: religious and marmoreal sites: shoulders and knee must be covered
- Terms & Conditions & F.A.Q
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A voucher will be emailed to you with our contact numbers and all necessary information for your tour.
- This is your ticket and proof of purchase. On the day of tour please present a paper voucher in order to redeem your tour/activity.
Persons with Disabilities
- Due to uneven surfaces, certain sites are not recommended for persons with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair. Such sites are the Acropolis, the Temple of Poseidon at Sounion, Mycenae, Delphi and Meteora
- In all cases, we recommend comfortable flat-solid walking shoes, sunglasses and sunscreen.
- If the your group is less that 5 people, then for traffic security reasons (not to stack in heavy traffic) and comfort we will use the tram in order to reach the main Square at the Sultanahmet district with all the monuments we will visit are there.
- Underground Cistern can be added into the program with 20$ extra per person
- Grand Bazaar closed for public on Sundays, Hagia Sophia closed for public on Monday
PRICE PER PERSON:
- 2-3 Pax: 95,00 $
- 4-5 Pax: 80,00 $
- 6-10 Pax: 70,00 $
- 11+ Pax : 55,00 $