Ephesus; the most important commercial and trade center of the ancient world. Also as the religious center of the early Christianity Ephesus played a great role in the ancient times with its strategic location.
A Turkish Baths is a must you need to experience it at least once. It’s a journey of heating, cooling and cleansing the body, promoting a sense of relaxation and a clear mind. It’s a daunting experience.
Itinerary : Ephesus Ancient City and Traditional Turkish Bath
Highlights of the Ephesus and Turkish bath private tour
- A private tour from Kusadası 5 hours approx
- Discover Ephesus Ancient City
- Enjoy a traditional Turkish bath
- Specially designed for cruise passengers, Transfer from / to the port
- English-speaking tour guide
Description of the tour
Pick you up at the port and with your guide your personal chauffeur will drive you to the House of the Virgin Mary on the top of the beautiful Solmissos Mountains. Here it is believed that Mary spent her last living days.
Drive next to the Ancient City of Ephesus. Here enjoy a downhill walk into the ruins of the Roman capital. Your guide and route leads you past the Bouleuterion, Temple of Domitian, Hercules Gate, Temple of Hadrian, The Celsus Library and The Great Theater.
It’s time now to experience a memorable and relaxed bath. A traditional Turkish bath. At the entrance you will be given tokens and directions.
A journey starts through the heat, the scrub, the rinse off, the soapy bubble massage, and then the being wrapped like a baby in two big thick towels.
At the end of your treatment, you will be given towels to dry your body. After leaving the bath, you may sit and relax in the cooler area of the hamam, perhaps enjoying a drink as well.
Finally allow us to introduce you to the local cultural aspects of Ephesus. Admire the handmade carpet & rug Art done through traditional weaving in the Teaching Village and you’ll enjoy here many of Ephesus Ceramics too.
- Shore Excursion
- Private tour
- Activity level: Moderate
Included in the tour
- Entrance fees
- Professional English speaking guide licensed by the Ministry of Culture and Tourism
- Non-Smoking, air conditioned vehicle and professional driver
- Pick-up from and return to the hotel
- Pick-up from/to the Port
- Road tolls and local taxes
Excluded from the tour
- Any Drinks
- Tip to Guide and Driver
- Dress: religious and marmoreal sites: shoulders and knee must be covered
- Terms & Conditions & F.A.Q
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A voucher will be emailed to you with our contact numbers and all necessary information for your tour.
- This is your ticket and proof of purchase. On the day of tour please present a paper voucher in order to redeem your tour/activity.
Persons with Disabilities
- Due to uneven surfaces, certain sites are not recommended for persons with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair. Such sites are the Acropolis, the Temple of Poseidon at Sounion, Mycenae, Delphi and Meteora
- In all cases, we recommend comfortable flat-solid walking shoes, sunglasses and sunscreen.
SPECIAL OFFER: This Ephesus tour includes lunch, only if you start from Kusadasi port
- If you would like to visit the Terrace Houses (Slope Houses) where the richest Romans lived from 1th to 7th AD. It costs 15 $ extra per person includes entrance fees and guiding service.
- Houses are considered today as a biggest puzzle of the world, and located on the Curetes Street among the ruins of Ephesus.
PRICE PER PERSON:
Price From Kusadasi – Price From Izmir
- 2-3 Pax 115,00 $ – 120,00 $
- 4-5 Pax 105,00 $ – 115,00 $
- 6-10 Pax 90,00 $ – 105,00 $
- 11+ Pax 75,00 $ – 95,00 $