Explore a 5 days / 4 nights Italy, Greece and Albania with the Costa Victoria cruise ship.
From €599,00 / only €139,75 per night
Embarkation: Naples, Italy
Cruise Ship: Costa Victoria
Naples , Italy – Messina , Italy – Corfu , Greece – Sarande , Albania – Bari , Italy
Day 1: Port/City Bari, Italy
Naples is the third-largest municipality in Italy, after Rome and Milan and one of the chief commercial cities of Europe. The city center has been designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site and the surrounding areas are dotted with cultural and historical treasures, with most notable, the restored ruins of Pompeii. Naples itself is mere enduring greatness. Highlights include Castel dell’ Ovo, Castelnuovo, Castel Sant’Elmo, a medieval fortress located on a hilltop and national museums dedicated to art and archaeology. There is also a docile bay; the peaceful cypress-tufted islands of Ischia, Procida and Capri and over the city, Mount Vesuvius, volcano and national park. Take the opportunity to see the only active volcano on the European mainland, which blew in A.D. 79 and buried the city of Pompeii, or visit the magnificent Amalfi and Sorrento coasts.
Day 2: Port/City Messina, Italy
Arrive 08:00 – Depart 14:00
Founded by Greek colonists in the 8th century BC, Messina is the 3rd largest city on the island of Sicily and the 13th largest city in Italy. The town is amphitheatrically built on top of a hill overlooking the sea and offers great views. While you wander around its alleys, you will see the Cathedral (12th century) and notice especially the Chapel of the Sacrament (late 16th century), with scenic decorations and 14th century mosaics and a bell tower which holds one of the largest astronomical clocks in the world. Among other main attractions are the Palazzo Calapaj, an example of 18th century Messinese architecture, San Ranieri lighthouse (1555), Galleria d’Arte Contemporanea di Messina, hosting notable paintings by Caravaggio and Antonello da Messina, the Fountain of Orion, located next to the Cathedral and the Fountain of Neptune, looking towards the harbour, both built by Giovanni Angelo Montorsoli in 1547 and 1557 respectivelly. Messina is the gateway to Taormina and its views of snowcapped Mt. Etna.
Day 3: Port/City Corfu, Greece
Arrive 09:00 – Depart 23:59
Fortresses flank your entrance to magnificent Corfu, one of the most beautiful of the Ionian Islands. Lose yourself in the Venetian old town or head north of the island, for dramatic seascapes. Explore the legacies of Greek, Roman and Venetian Empires or simply marvel at nature’s treasures that are hidden in this beautiful island, swathed in emerald green, lapped by turquoise waters and fringed with golden sand. The once pastel colours on Venetian buildings may have faded, but the welcoming scent of eucalyptus, fig and lemon trees are fragrant as ever.
Day 4: Port/City Sarande, Albania
Arrive 07:00 – Depart 18:00
Saranda or Sarandë is the capital of the District of Sarandë, Albania, and is one of the most important tourist attractions of the Albanian Riviera. It is situated on an open sea gulf of the Ionian Sea in the central Mediterranean, about 14 km (8.7 mi) east of the north end of the Greek island of Corfu. Its name derives from the name of the Byzantine monastery of the Agioi Saranda (meaning the “Forty Saints”), honoring the Forty Martyrs of Sebaste.
Day 5: Port/City Bari, Italy
Bari, the capital of Apulia and an important touristic destination and commercial harbor, lies on a fertile coastal plain facing the Adriatic Sea. A cultural crossroads since ancient times, it is a city where two souls meet: the old town, surrounded by an imposing wall and crossed with winding narrow streets (Barrivecchia) and the modern city, built at the beginning of the 19th Century. In the old city you’ll come across architectural masterpieces created over the centuries by Romans, Byzantines, Normans and Swabians.You can marvel the majestic Castello Svevo (Swabian Castle), the imposing Saint Nicholas’s Basilica, the Cathedral and the famous Teatro Petruzzelli, considered the temple of opera in Bari. Bari is an ideal starting point for excursions to Alberobello, a small town in Puglia in southern Italy, famous for its trulli: white, cone-roofed houses, a unique UNESCO World Heritage Site.
(*) Indicates that disembarkation/embarkation to/from these islands, might be by means of tenders, weather permitting.
The Cruise Ship
C/S Costa Victoria
Costa Victoria, beauty in the round.
Take a look on board Costa Victoria – the design ship – with these photos and webcam images. It’s an exclusive blend of the abstract and construction craftsmanship, with interiors of restrained elegance embellished with exquisite details and works of art.
Offers a great variety of cabins and dining options as well as in entertainment.
Let yourself enjoy one of the many cruises with Costa Victoria sit back and relax!
|Gross Tonnage||75.00 t.|
Costa means… a vacation for everyone
Couples, families, honeymooners, singles, groups of friends and businesses… A vacation with Costa Cruises is the perfect choice for everyone!
Welcome to Happiness
The most incredible amenities to make your cruise experience one to remember.
From relaxing by the pool to spa treatments, live shows, dancing and casino games, a Costa cruise includes all you could ask for on a vacation. To make your time on board and ashore even more special, explore our incredible shore excursion program with over 2,000 day trips to choose from in the world’s most breathtaking destinations.
Wellness & Sport
Spa, Gym, Outdoor jogging track, Pool, Sun deck, Pool deck
Restaurants & Bar
4 restaurants, 11 bars, Cigar Lounge
Amenities: Shower, room service, satelite tv, air-conditioning, phone, safe, hair dryer
- On-board accommodation in the stateroom category of your choice and cruise as shown.
- Port Expenses & Fees.
- Full board on the ship (a cover charge applies for our specialty restaurants)
- Room service (free for premium and suite categories – charges apply in Classic)
- Participation in on-board activities and on-board facilities (surcharge may apply)
- Entertainment program on board.
- Drinks served in the restaurants, bars, lounges and in the stateroom, Service charge, Shore excursions.
- Hair salon, use of wellness area, health and beauty treatments.
- Selected on-board activities, Laundry, medical services, photographers, newspapers.
- Purchases made at on-board shops, Club Restaurants, Samsara Restaurants, the Pizzerias and the Teppanyaki restaurant.
- Video games, the Casino, on-demand movies on the interactive TV in the cabin,
- Grand Prix Simulators
- Other attractions only available on certain ships (4D Cinema, Music Studio, Star Laser, etc.) as well as personal expenses.
For all hotel services on board, a mandatory service charge of 10 € per person per day will be added each day to the guest’s account. Payment will be requested at the end of the cruise and depends on how many days the guest’s cruise lasts. Guests may choose to add the service charge to the total to be paid when booking. The predetermined daily amount depends on the date and the destination of the cruise.
The service charge rates to guests over the age of 14. There is no service charge on any cruise for children under the age of 4. Children between the ages of 4 and 14 will be charged 50% of the above rate.
- In order to confirm a booking a 30% deposit is require of the bookings’ total price. Balance must be paid 30 days prior to departure date. Any booking made in the period of less than 30 days full payment of the booking is required.
- To complete the booking and according to the company policy, it is necessary for you to provide full details of all participants (Full Name, Date and Place of Birth) as they are shown on your Passport(s)/ID(s) (depending on the cruise type you have selected). It is also necessary to provide an Emergency Contact (friend or relative) and full contact details (Full name and mobile number) of this person.
- You are responsible for obtaining all necessary travel documents and for complying with Customs and Immigration requirements. Guest without proper travel documents will not be allowed to board the vessel and no refund of cruise fare will be given to any guest failing to bring such documentation.
- In order to avoid problems at departure, we kindly ask you to carefully check the validity of your documents and to be in possession of what is required for the cruise. If any guest does not possess the required documentation they will be denied boarding their flight/cruise and cancellation penalties will be applied.
- A valid passport is required for this cruise. (Please check for Visa requirements with you embassy).
Cabin categories Basic
Up to 45 days € 50
44 days to 30 days 25%
29 days to 15 days 50%
14 days to 5 days 75%
4 days to 0 days 100%
Cabin categories Comfort /Deluxe
Up to 45 days
44 days to 30 days 25%
29 days to 15 days 50%
14 days to 5 days 75%
4 days to 0 days 100%
Name change possible up to 12 days before departure with a € 50 per person penalty.”
Departure dates 2019:
Please fill in your inquiry, and one of travel experts will contact you latest within 48 hours. If you do not receive our proposal 48 hours please check in your spam folder, and resend your request.