Explore a 8 days / 7 nights cruise from Italy, Greek and Croatia with the Costa Victoria cruise ship
From €529,00 / only €75.57 per night
Embarkation: Venice, Italy
Cruise Ship: Costa Victoria
Venice, Italy – Bari , Italy – Corfu , Greece – Kotor , Montenegro – Dubrovnik , Croatia – Zadar , Croatia – Venice , Italy
Day 1: Depart 17:00
Day (-): Port/Venice, Italy
When it comes to Venice, pictures speak louder than words. Approaching the floating city, which is concocted from spires and cupolas, you discover a majestic place, undoubtedly the most romantic city in the world. Stroll along the cobblestone alleys that reveal the wonderful architectural gems, enjoy a hot mix of espresso, step out into the palatial arcades and St. Mark’s Square or choose a romantic gondola ride. The lagoon, consisting more or less of 118 islands connected with bridges and canals, will steal your heart away. Time provided, you can visit nearby islands Burano, the colored island of lace and Murano, famous for its fancy glasswares.
Day 2: At Sea
Day 3: Port/City Bari, Italy
Arrive 08:00 – Depart 18:00
Bari, the capital of Apulia and an important touristic destination and commercial harbor, lies on a fertile coastal plain facing the Adriatic Sea. A cultural crossroads since ancient times, it is a city where two souls meet: the old town, surrounded by an imposing wall and crossed with winding narrow streets (Barrivecchia) and the modern city, built at the beginning of the 19th Century. In the old city you’ll come across architectural masterpieces created over the centuries by Romans, Byzantines, Normans and Swabians.You can marvel the majestic Castello Svevo (Swabian Castle), the imposing Saint Nicholas’s Basilica, the Cathedral and the famous Teatro Petruzzelli, considered the temple of opera in Bari. Bari is an ideal starting point for excursions to Alberobello, a small town in Puglia in southern Italy, famous for its trulli: white, cone-roofed houses, a unique UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Day 4: Port/Corfu, Italy
Arrive 09:00 – Depart 18:00
Fortresses flank your entrance to magnificent Corfu, one of the most beautiful of the Ionian Islands. Lose yourself in the Venetian old town or head north of the island, for dramatic seascapes. Explore the legacies of Greek, Roman and Venetian Empires or simply marvel at nature’s treasures that are hidden in this beautiful island, swathed in emerald green, lapped by turquoise waters and fringed with golden sand. The once pastel colours on Venetian buildings may have faded, but the welcoming scent of eucalyptus, fig and lemon trees are fragrant as ever.
Day 5: Kotor, Montenegro
Arrive 08:00 – Depart 17:00
Kotor, which was first settled during the days of ancient Rome, is located along one of Montenegro’s most beautiful fjord-like bays. It is a precious gem, with a well preserved urban center, which hosts ample medieval architecture and numerous monuments of cultural heritage that have designated the town, a UNESCO “World Natural and Historical Heritage Site”. Walking along the streets and alleys, you will enjoy a fairy-tale setting, where medieval spires rise dreamily over orange rooftops beside mountainous scenery.
Day 6: Port/Dubrovnik, Croatia
Arrive 07:00 – Depart 17:00
Dubrovnik, the so rightfully called “Adriatic jewel”, is walled all around with ramparts that drop to the sea and enclose a town of closely clustered buildings, mostly attired in white walls and brilliant red rooftops. A walk along its cobblestone streets, where time seems to stand still, will reveal an idyllic small town, with many highlights, such as Roland’s Column, the Bell Tower or the Old Port, the Franciscan Monastery/ Old Pharmacy Museum, Rector’s Palace (the most historic monument in Dubrovnik), Sponza Palace and the Dominican Monastery, between the Sponza Palace and the Ploče Gate. Time allowing, take the cable car and enjoy the best views of Dubrovnik and the surrounding area are, from the top of the Srd Hill.
Day 7: Zadar, Croatia
Arrive 08:00 – Depart 19:00
Zadar is the harbor of Croatia on the Adriatic coast and the historic center of Dalmatia. It was an old Roman town and nowadays there are buildings with unique architecture, many of which are classified as World Heritage sites by UNESCO.
Day 8: Venice, Italy
Arrive 07:00 – Depart ( – )
When it comes to Venice, pictures speak louder than words. Approaching the floating city, which is concocted from spires and cupolas, you discover a majestic place, undoubtedly the most romantic city in the world. Stroll along the cobblestone alleys that reveal the wonderful architectural gems, enjoy a hot mix of espresso, step out into the palatial arcades and St. Mark’s Square or choose a romantic gondola ride. The lagoon, consisting more or less of 118 islands connected with bridges and canals, will steal your heart away. Time provided, you can visit nearby islands Burano, the coloured island of lace and Murano, famous for its fancy glasswares.
(*) Indicates that disembarkation/embarkation to/from these islands, might be by means of tenders, weather permitting.
The Cruise Ship
C/S Costa Victoria
Costa Victoria, beauty in the round!
Take a look on board Costa Victoria – the design ship – with these photos and webcam images. It’s an exclusive blend of the abstract and construction craftsmanship, with interiors of restrained elegance embellished with exquisite details and works of art.
Offers a great variety of cabins and dining options as well as in entertainment.
Let yourself enjoy one of the many cruises with Costa Victoria sit back and relax!
|Gross Tonnage||75.00 t.|
Costa means… a vacation for everyone
Couples, families, honeymooners, singles, groups of friends and businesses… A vacation with Costa Cruises is the perfect choice for everyone!
Welcome to Happiness
The most incredible amenities to make your cruise experience one to remember.
From relaxing by the pool to spa treatments, live shows, dancing and casino games, a Costa cruise includes all you could ask for on a vacation. To make your time on board and ashore even more special, explore our incredible shore excursion program with over 2,000 day trips to choose from in the world’s most breathtaking destinations.
Wellness & Sport
Spa, Gym, Outdoor jogging track, Pool, Sun deck, Pool deck
Restaurants & Bar
4 restaurants, 11 bars, Cigar Lounge
Amenities: Shower, room service, satelite tv, air-conditioning, phone, safe, hair dryer
- On-board accommodation in the stateroom category of your choice and cruise as shown.
- Port Expenses & Fees.
- Full board on the ship (a cover charge applies for our specialty restaurants)
- Room service (free for premium and suite categories – charges apply in Classic)
- Participation in on-board activities and on-board facilities (surcharge may apply)
- Entertainment program on board.
- Drinks served in the restaurants, bars, lounges and in the stateroom, Service charge, Shore excursions.
- Hair salon, use of wellness area, health and beauty treatments.
- Selected on-board activities, Laundry, medical services, photographers, newspapers.
- Purchases made at on-board shops, Club Restaurants, Samsara Restaurants, the Pizzerias and the Teppanyaki restaurant.
- Video games, the Casino, on-demand movies on the interactive TV in the cabin,
- Other attractions only available on certain ships (4D Cinema, Music Studio, Star Laser, etc.) as well as personal expenses.
For all hotel services on board, a mandatory service charge of 10 € per person per day will be added each day to the guest’s account. Payment will be requested at the end of the cruise and depends on how many days the guest’s cruise lasts. Guests may choose to add the service charge to the total to be paid when booking. The predetermined daily amount depends on the date and the destination of the cruise.
The service charge rates to guests over the age of 14. There is no service charge on any cruise for children under the age of 4. Children between the ages of 4 and 14 will be charged 50% of the above rate.
- In order to confirm a booking a 30% deposit is require of the bookings’ total price. Balance must be paid 30 days prior to departure date. Any booking made in the period of less than 30 days full payment of the booking is required.
- To complete the booking and according to the company policy, it is necessary for you to provide full details of all participants (Full Name, Date and Place of Birth) as they are shown on your Passport(s)/ID(s) (depending on the cruise type you have selected). It is also necessary to provide an Emergency Contact (friend or relative) and full contact details (Full name and mobile number) of this person.
- You are responsible for obtaining all necessary travel documents and for complying with Customs and Immigration requirements. Guest without proper travel documents will not be allowed to board the vessel and no refund of cruise fare will be given to any guest failing to bring such documentation.
- In order to avoid problems at departure, we kindly ask you to carefully check the validity of your documents and to be in possession of what is required for the cruise. If any guest does not possess the required documentation they will be denied boarding their flight/cruise and cancellation penalties will be applied.
- A valid passport is required for this cruise. (Please check for Visa requirements with you embassy).
Cabin categories Basic
Up to 45 days € 50
44 days to 30 days 25%
29 days to 15 days 50%
14 days to 5 days 75%
4 days to 0 days 100%
Cabin categories Comfort /Deluxe
Up to 45 days
44 days to 30 days 25%
29 days to 15 days 50%
14 days to 5 days 75%
4 days to 0 days 100%
Name change possible up to 12 days before departure with a € 50 per person penalty.”
Useful Information for Costa Cruises
Departure dates 2019:
Apr 26, May 03 | 10 | 17 | 24
Please fill in your inquiry, and one of travel experts will contact you latest within 48 hours. If you do not receive our proposal 48 hours please check in your spam folder, and resend your request.