A full-day boat cruise of dazzling natural beauty and history! Enjoy our private day cruise to Paros and Antiparos from the comfort of your private boat exploring two majestic islands that compete in the fame and glamour of Mykonos! Probably it’s the most popular daily excursion from Mykonos as many visitors say and recommend it!
Highlights of the Mykonos Delos Island And Rehnia Private Day Cruise
- Two majestic islands both the beauty of the Aegean
- Stunning sandy shores, some accessible only by boat
- The most popular daily excursion starting from Mykonos
- Multilingual Captain
- Magnificent blue-green waters on the golden beaches
- Wi-Fi internet connection on board
Description of the cruise
Both Paros And Antiparos, perfectly combine the simple natural beauty of the Cycladic colors and the magnificent blue-green waters on the golden beaches, composing different elements that justify their reputation as the “unexplored paradises” for your holidays in the Aegean.
1. Depart Mykonos; At your selected time, we departure from Ornos little port in Mykonos.
2. Arrive in Antiparos island; After about an hour and a half, we reach the port of Antiparos. You can get off the boat for a walk in the stone-paved alleys with bougainvilleas and eucalyptus and the white houses with blue windows and doors. You can enjoy a drink or local specialties at one of the spots in the harbor.
3. Stop at the imposing cave Antiparos has a magnificent and imposing cave, known since antiquity, in which the locals take great pride. There is a possibility to visit it, after consulting with our company so we can organize your transfer there.
4.Explore virgin beaches; Following the coastline, with its paradise beaches and magnificent coves, we reach the uninhabited rocky islet of Despotico. Lunar, rocky, with virgin small and large beaches, this place will offer you hours of absolute serenity. The vast depth of water in many places gives the deep blue color that enchants. It is an ideal place to enjoy your swim and the warm sun on the boat with a drink accompanied by a snack that we will offer you onboard.
5. Stop at the “Caribbean” of the Aegean; We are leaving with a north-east route to reach a cluster of islands and rocky islets known to the wider public as Panteronisia. For those who are aware of it, it is the “Caribbean” of the Aegean, like the crystal, emerald waters attract everyone who visits this area by boat. The spot is enchanting for swimming and relaxation.
6. Arrive in Paros island; We leave Panteronisia and heading to the north famous Naousa port at Paros island. In the past the Naousa port was a den of pirates, nowadays you can walk and shop in its picturesque alleys, visit the dominating harbor and explore the small castle called Kasteli or simply relax with a drink in the harbor near the colorful fishing boats.
7. Lunch Stop; We can arrange on-demand a lunch stop to taste the local cuisine of Paros, in one of the timeless or trendy restaurants in Naousa.
8. Return to Mykonos. Return to Mykonos, after a full day of fun and special moments!
Departure: Ornos pier
Departure: Time 10:00am
Return: Time 16:00pm or 20:00pm
- Multilingual Captain
- Beach towels
- Snorkeling equipment
- Wi-Fi internet connection
- Cool Beverages
- Fresh fruit & snacks
- Transfer Service to/from the pier
- Breakfast Additional
- Premium drinks
- Alcohol beverages
- Entry Fees
- Private Guide