What is not included in our private tours
- All meals & drinks, unless mentioned otherwise in the tour description
- Admission fees for the Archaeological sites and museums. Read more…
- Wine tasting fee: A fee of 5€, and up to 15€ per person is required depending on the winery. This fee is payable directly to the winery, on your visit.
- Accommodation for private tours longer than 1 day
- Accommodation for the driver. However if you book one of our suggested hotels on AthensTourGreece.com, then no fee will be charged for the driver’s accommodation (Special discount offered by our partner hotels)
- Licensed official tour guide. Check the difference between a tour driver and a tour guide.
What is included in our private tours
- Pick-up service from your hotel in or near the center of Athens
- Pick-up service from your cruise terminal
- An English-speaking professional driver with a good knowledge of history and culture of Greece
- Toll road fees, fuel charges and all taxes
* NOTE: Our drivers can inform you about sightseeing, archaeological sites and museums during the tour. However our drivers are not licensed tour guides so they can not guide you inside the archaeological sites & museums. This applies to all guides/drivers from any company in Greece. If you want a licensed guide to tour a site with you, you can hire one at an extra charge:
For An Official Licensed Tour Guide
Prices for accommodation in a 4* or 3* Hotel (double room with breakfast) start from 25 € per person approx.