There are only few islands around the world that are as instantly recognizable as Santorini island. Be seduced by the Santorini’s sunset cruise witch definitely will be one of the highlights of your trip to Greece. Admire the breathtaking scenery from the ship!
04 May-16 August from 03.30 pm -09:00 pm
16 August-15 October from 02.30 pm -08:00 pm
Highlights of the Santorini Famous Sunset Cruise
- Cruise with a traditional boat (Kaiki) the breathtaking views of Santorini
- Admire its towering cliffs adorned with crisp white buildings and blue-domed churches
- Enjoy the beautiful sunset with a Greek Meze and a drink on board
Start this spectacular Santorini sunset cruise from the picturesque old port of Fira. Embark on our authentic Brigantine “Thalassa” to depart for the small port of Nea Kameni located at the volcano. There our guide will lead you up to explore the rim of the volcanic crater from where most of the volcanic layers are visible on the impressive steep inner walls of the caldera.
After the volcano, we’ll be sailing to the “Hot Springs” and its thermal sulfurous waters, where you can let yourself indulge in the natural-warm and soothing sea.
Next our sailing boat docks close to Thirassia island, the second largest of the complex forming the caldera. Here you will have the chance to escape into its crystal clear and refreshing blue waters, while the crew prepares a delicious traditional buffet of Greek “meze” (appetizers) and you’ll enjoy the renowned white local wine.
We sail now to northern tip of Santorini in order to reach the picturesque town of Oia with its two small fisherman ports Ammoudi and Armeni having a unique vantage point for viewing and photographing the lovely traditional settlement of Oia from our sailing boat. Relax now and enjoy at this point we set sails and head back to Fira enjoying live saxophone music as the sun magically sets into the sea.
- All clients should present themselves at the prearranged meeting points at least 30 minutes before the start of each excursion.
- Meeting points and meeting times are clearly written on the vouchers. In case of delay due to heavy traffic or other reasons we should be notified at least 30 minutes before the departure of the excursion.
- Schedules of the excursions are subjected to the weather conditions.
- The Captain of a boat or the driver of a bus can decide of a different routing due to safety or time organizing reasons.
- If weather does not permit an excursion to take place we can alter the date of operation and notify the clients. If they cannot attend on the new date ( usually the next day ) they are entitled to be fully refunded.
- Clients should observe the dress code when ever there is one ( eg for Tinos monastery ). They should read those requirement in our brochure or internet site .
- Last minute reservations ( after the 20.00 of the previous day ) are subjected to availability. Only a confirmation by fax or email by us is proof of acceptance of reservations.
Excluded from the tour
- Excursions cancelled up to two (2) days before the operation will be fully refunded
- Excursions cancelled up to one (1) day before the operation ( up to 20:00 h )will be charged 50%
- Excursions cancelled on the day of the the operation ( from 20;01 h of previous day )will NOT be refunded
- Excursions cancelled by us or because of FORCE MAJEUR will be fully refunded
- Include in the price, the wine and the Greek appetizers the captain offers you as well as the entrance fee to the volcano.