Join us on a romantic memorable cruise with our traditional boat (Kaiki). Discover the unique deep blue color of the island’s sea navigating towards the caldera, the volcano, Thirasia island, and the famous Oia.
Daily departures: 11:30 AM – 17:30 PM
Highlights of The Santorini Caldera 6 hours memorable cruise
- Navigate to the volcano and Thirasia island
- Cruise with a traditional boat (Kaiki)
- Swim in the clear crystal dark blue waters of the Aegean sea
- Enjoy the beautiful village of Oia
Start your Santorini cruise from the port with our traditional boat (Kaiki) and have our first stop on the little dock of the famous Volcano. Disembark and we’ll walk towards the top of it. While walking, our experienced guide gives all the important information about the intense volcanic activity of the last 3000 years! The crater still seems active, as hot fumes are released in many points!
Next, we’ll be heading to the Hot Springs with a 50-minute stop to swim in the sulfur springs of the volcano. This is another major proof of the strong volcanic activity still today. The Santorini volcanic hot springs have beneficial effects against rheumatism, arthritis, and other diseases.
Thirasia island is our final destination. We will stay on the island for 2 hours to swimming, to wander around and for lunch. Lunch will be served in the little port of Korfos or in the traditional village Manolas.
On the way back, the boat stops just for a few minutes in the port of Armeni in Oia. If you wish, you can leave the group here and visit the village of Oia, famous for its breathtaking sunset. The red stones of lava along with caves, numerous churches, and multi-colored houses are the ultimate challenge for every single photographer. At night time you can return to your hotel by public transportation or by taxi.
In case you continue your trip to the Old Port of Fira or to the Athinios Port, you will have a great way back, as the boat sails very close to the coast of the Caldera!
- All clients should present themselves at the prearranged meeting points at least 30 minutes before the start of each excursion.
- Meeting points and meeting times are clearly written on the vouchers. In case of delay due to heavy traffic or other reasons we should be notified at least 30 minutes before the departure of the excursion.
- Schedules of the excursions are subjected to the weather conditions.
- The Captain of a boat or the driver of a bus can decide of a different routing due to safety or time organizing reasons.
- If weather does not permit an excursion to take place we can alter the date of operation and notify the clients. If they cannot attend on the new date ( usually the next day ) they are entitled to be fully refunded.
- Clients should observe the dress code when ever there is one ( eg for Tinos monastery ). They should read those requirement in our brochure or internet site .
- Last minute reservations ( after the 20.00 of the previous day ) are subjected to availability. Only a confirmation by fax or email by us is proof of acceptance of reservations.
Excluded from the tour
- Excursions cancelled up to two (2) days before the operation will be fully refunded
- Excursions cancelled up to one (1) day before the operation ( up to 20:00 h )will be charged 50%
- Excursions cancelled on the day of the the operation ( from 20;01 h of previous day )will NOT be refunded
- Excursions cancelled by us or because of FORCE MAJEUR will be fully refunded