Step back in time and discover the iconic landmarks of Istanbul. Immerse yourself in the rich history of this city, which has been known by three names – Byzantium city in the 7th century BC, Constantinople in the 3rd century AD, and now, Istanbul.
Itinerary: Topkapi Palace, Hagia Sophia, Blue Mosque, Hippodrome, Grand Bazaar
Highlights of an unforgettable journey with our Magnificent Full-Day private tour of Istanbul, spanning a whopping 7 hours.
- Embark on an unforgettable 7-hour private tour and uncover the very best of Istanbul.
- Immerse yourself in the lavish world of the Ottoman Sultans at the magnificent Topkapi Palace.
- Marvel at the timeless grandeur of Hagia Sophia, a true masterpiece of architecture.
- Get lost in the bustling atmosphere of the Grand Bazaar, the largest shopping hub on the planet.
- This specially crafted experience is perfect for cruise ship passengers, with convenient transfers to and from the Istanbul port.
- Your knowledgeable English-speaking guide will accompany you every step of the way.
Description of the tour
Once you arrive at the port, we’ll be there to warmly welcome you. Our experienced guide will then lead the way to Sultanahmet district, where we’ll embark on a journey through the Topkapi museum. Marvel at the mesmerizing mosaics of biblical stories adorning the walls of this majestic building, once a grand Byzantine church and mosque. Inside, the Topkapi Palace awaits, showcasing an impressive collection of sacred Islamic relics, a fully-equipped kitchen, exquisite Chinese porcelain, an array of formidable weapons, the lavish Harem, and the imperial treasury.
And keep an eye out for the renowned Spoonmaker’s Diamond, the seventh largest diamond in the world, which is sure to leave you in awe.Just a stone’s throw away from Topkapi stands the awe-inspiring Hagia Sophia, a grand Byzantine church that will be led by your personal guide.
This 6th century basilica was commissioned by Byzantine emperor Justinian and has been hailed as an architectural masterpiece. With Hagia Sophia holding the title of largest church in the world for thousands of years, it is now only surpassed by three others. Our exclusive tour will then take us to the nearby Blue Mosque, commissioned by Sultan Ahmet and renowned for its vibrant blue Iznik Tiles and six towering minarets.
Just a stone’s throw away from Topkapi stands the awe-inspiring Hagia Sophia, a grand Byzantine church that will be led by your personal guide. This 6th century basilica was commissioned by Byzantine emperor Justinian in Constantinople and has been hailed as an architectural masterpiece. With Hagia Sophia holding the title of largest church in the world for thousands of years, it is now only surpassed by three others. Our exclusive tour will then take us to the nearby Blue Mosque, commissioned by Sultan Ahmet and renowned for its vibrant blue Iznik Tiles and six towering minarets.
Come and experience the vibrant atmosphere of the Hippodrome, the bustling hub of political affairs and thrilling sporting events in the ancient metropolis. Admire the stunning embellishments of the Serpentine Column, the Obelisk of Theodosius, and the German Fountain of Wilhelm II,, renowned features of the Hippodrome. Then, be led by your knowledgeable guide to the renowned Grand Bazaar. Standing strong since its construction in 1461 AD, this bustling “souk” boasts over 4000 shops offering a diverse array of merchandise, making it the largest and most alluring shopping destination in the world.
- Entrance fees
- Professional English speaking guide licensed by the Ministry of Culture and Tourism
- Non-Smoking, air-conditioned vehicle and professional driver
- Parking Fees
- Pick up and drop off
- Any Drinks
- Tip to Guide and Driver
- If your group is less than 5 people, then for traffic security reasons and comfort we will use the tram in order to reach the main Square at the Sultanahmet district with all the monuments we will visit are there.
- If you would like to visit the Harem Section inside of Topkapi Palace, it cost 20$ per person. The Harem was one the special part of the palace and dedicated to Sultan’s family and closed to the outside world. The Harem exhibited all the various styles of Ottoman art and was one of the most magnificent complexes of the world.
- Topkapi Palace is closed to the public on Tuesdays.
- Grand Bazaar is closed on Sundays.
- Underground Cistern can be added to the program with 20$ extra per person