Experience the historical and famous sites of Istanbul. Explore the city that was first build in 7 century BC from Bizas called Byzantium city, then in the 3rd century AD called Constantinople, and today Istanbul.
Itinerary : Topkapi Palace,Hagia Sophia, Blue Mosque, Hippodrome, Grand Bazaar
Highlights of the Full – Day private tour of Istanbul
- Visit the best of Istanbul in a 7 hour private tour
- Enjoy the Topkapi, residence of Ottoman Sultans
- Visit Hagia Sophia one of the greatest marvels of architecture
- Experience Grand Bazaar the biggest shopping center in the world
- Specially designed for cruise ship visitors with Transfer from / to the Istanbul port
- English-speaking tour guider
Description of the tour
After we will welcome you at the port, your guide will take you directly to Sultanahmet district for our visit of the Topkapi museum with glittering mosaics of Biblical scenes in vast, domed former Byzantine church and mosque.
Admire the Topkapi Palace exhibiting sacred Islamic relics, kitchen, Chinese Porcelain, weapons, Harem and imperial treasury. One of the most important piece is Spoonmaker’s Diamond which is 7th biggest diamond in the world.
Very close to Topkapi is Hagia Sophia. Your personal guide will lead you to the magnificent byzantine church, witch is one of the greatest marvels of architecture, constructed as a basilica in the 6th century by Byzantine emperor Justinian.
For thousands of years Hagia Sophia has been the biggest church in the world, and still is the 4th biggest church.
Contenting our private tour we will next visit the Blue Mosque facing Hagia Sophia. The Mosque was built in the name of Sultan Ahmet and is famous for its blue Iznik Tiles and the 6 minarets.
Visit the Hippodrome, center of political activities and sportive events at the old city. The Hippodrome is famous for its decoration with Serpentine Column, Obelisk of Theodosius and German Fountain of Wilhelm II.
Finally your guide will lead you to the Grand Bazaar. Build in 1461 AD the Grand Bazaar remains till today the biggest and most attractive shopping center ” souk ” in the world with more than 4000 shops selling all kind of goods.
- Entrance fees
- Professional English speaking guide licensed by the Ministry of Culture and Tourism
- Non-Smoking, air conditioned vehicle and professional driver
- Parking Fees
- Pick up and drop off
- Any Drinks
- Tip to Guide and Driver
PRICE PER PERSON:
- 2-3 Pax, 135,00 $
- 4-5 Pax, 120,00 $
- 6-10 Pax, 100,00 $
- 11+ Pax, 80,00 $
- If your group is less that 5 people, then for traffic security reasons and comfort we will use the tram in order to reach the main Square at the Sultanahmet district with all the monuments we will visit are there.
- If you would like to visit Harem Section inside of Topkapi Palace, its cost 20$ per person. The Harem was one the special part of the palace and dedicated to Sultan’s family and closed to the out side world. The Harem exhibited all the various styles of Ottoman art and was one of the most magnificent complexes of the world.
- Underground Cistern can be added into the program with 20$ extra per person
Topkapi Palace closed for the public on Tuesdays. Grand Bazaar closed on Sundays