Whether you’re looking for a quiet sail down the Santorini coast, an exciting water sports adventure, or a romantic sunset cruise, you’ll find sailing in Santorini to be simply delightful! Join us today in a scheduled cruise or customize your own personal sailing tour.
Morning cruise (5 hours) 10:30-15:30
Sunset Cruise (5 hours) 15:30-20:30
Highlights of the immortalized Santorini, 5-h Catamaran imageable cruise
- Navigate to the volcano and the volcanic hot springs
- Cruise with a luxurious modern catamaran
- Swim in the clear crystal dark blue waters of the Aegean sea
- Enjoy the breathtaking views of the caldera and the beautiful village of Oia
- Choice of morning or a sunset cruise
- Select a private or semi-private cruise
Start our Santorini catamaran cruise by picking you up from our terminal or your hotel in a modern last technology fully air-conditioned vehicle. Drive to Marina Vlihada to meet your professional skipper and crew, and navigate to the spectacular red beach situated in the historic village of Akrotiri. We’ll have a short stop for anyone who would like to take a dip sailing onwards to the magnificent white beach.
As you sail, enjoy the unlimited Santorini wine, Greek beers, or sodas available from the onboard bar.
Sit back in a comfortable spot and admire Santorini’s Indian Rocks to our Venetian lighthouse on the top of the island from where you can have the most awe-inspiring view of the Aegean Ocean and the surrounding Greek islands stretching out in front of you.
Relax and enjoy the most beautiful parts of Santorini whilst navigating past the Caldera where you’ll have the chance to view Fira, Firostefani, Imerovigli, and Oia from afar and admire the rock formations of our coastline, sailing past the volcano which also presents amazing photographic options.
Next, we’ll sail to the famous volcanic hot springs with a short stop taking the chance of a healing swim in the sulfurous waters. Dine luxuriously, with our mouth-watering on board barbecue, with fresh meat and seafood from the local farmers and fishermen accompanied with Greek salads and soft beverages.
Whilst basking in the sunlight or watching the fantastic colors of our world-renowned sunset upon the Santorinian landscape, relax and enjoy a glass of chilled wine from our local wineries.
We’ll end our catamaran cruise at the same spot!
- All clients should present themselves at the prearranged meeting points at least 30 minutes before the start of each excursion.
- Meeting points and meeting times are clearly written on the vouchers. In case of delay due to heavy traffic or other reasons we should be notified at least 30 minutes before the departure of the excursion.
- Schedules of the excursions are subjected to the weather conditions.
- The Captain of a boat or the driver of a bus can decide of a different routing due to safety or time organizing reasons.
- If weather does not permit an excursion to take place we can alter the date of operation and notify the clients. If they cannot attend on the new date ( usually the next day ) they are entitled to be fully refunded.
- Clients should observe the dress code when ever there is one ( eg for Tinos monastery ). They should read those requirement in our brochure or internet site .
- Last minute reservations ( after the 20.00 of the previous day ) are subjected to availability. Only a confirmation by fax or email by us is proof of acceptance of reservations.
Excluded from the tour
- Excursions cancelled up to two (2) days before the operation will be fully refunded
- Excursions cancelled up to one (1) day before the operation ( up to 20:00 h )will be charged 50%
- Excursions cancelled on the day of the the operation ( from 20;01 h of previous day )will NOT be refunded
- Excursions cancelled by us or because of FORCE MAJEUR will be fully refunded