Find and book hotels in Nafplion
- Conveniently located close to Acronafplia, just 5 minutes away from the heart of Nafplion town, Hotel Amphitryon offers you well appointed guestrooms with balconies that overlook the Bourtzi islet, combining the best that Nafplion has to offer.
The guestrooms are spacious and stylish, with an array of amenities required by the modern guest, such as flat screen TVs, minibar, and safe, regardless of the type of room you will choose. Wi-fi internet connetion, bathrobes and cosmetics are also available upon request and for a surcharge. Guests of the hotel are also allowed to use the pool of the nearby Nafplia Palace Hotel.
- Nafplia Palace is one of the most distinguished hotels in Nafplion, standing out due to its style and luxury. It is located on the slope of the Acronafplia Fortress, overlooking the Argolic Bay.
All the guestrooms, villas and private bungalows have balconies that offer splendid views to the town and the islet of Nafplion and allow the guest to relax and enjoy the most upscale services offered in the town of Nafplion.
- Hotel Grand Bretagne in Nafplion is housed in an impressive Neoclassical style building situated in the picturesque town of Nafplion, offering luxurious guestrooms, decorated with emphasis on style and aesthetics. All major sites in Nafplion, such as Palamidi and museums are within walking distance, or can easily be reached by car within a few minutes.
The rooms and suites of the hotel feature oriental style carpets, draped curtains, minibar, safety box and free wi-fi, as well as a private balcony, with views to the Argolic Gulf or the town.
- Just a few meters outside the beautiful town of Nafplion, is located the luxurious hotel Amalia Nafplio, housed in a well preserved and impressive neoclassical building with balconies overlooking the fortress of Palamidi and the gorgeous gardens of the hotel.
Amalia Nafplio boasts a number of spacious guestrooms, with modern decoration and all latest amenities such as a satellite and cable TV, wired internet access and all necessary toiletries and bathroom amenities.
- Aetoma Hotel is a traditional hotel located in the old town of Nafplion; it is a pension hotel with charming and well preserved guestrooms which has been renovated recently, in order to combine the beauty of the tradition and the comforts of the modern accommodation outlet. Aetoma Hotel in Nafplion provides the perfect environment for those who wish to relax in a very nice ambient.
From the very entrance of the hotel you will feel the renowned homey feeling created by the staff and the overall atmosphere of the hotel;
- Since the town of Nafplion boasts a number of old and traditional mansions, it would be a great chance fr you to stay in one of them; situated in the heart of Nafplion, Hotel Ippoliti is a boutique hotel set in an old mansion, recently refurbished.
The hotel offers charming and elegant guest rooms with specially picked pieces of Tuscan furniture, combined with modern amenities for superior comfort: flat screen TV, CD/DVD player and free wi-fi, while some rooms also have balconies overlooking the streets of Nafplion and the Bourtzi islet.
- Victoria Hotel is a recently refurbished hotel which opened again in April 2011 under new direction and stands out due to the warm and hospitable atmosphere. Located in the heart of Nafplion town, the hotel offers breathtaking views to the castle of Palamidi, or to the sea, allowing the hotel guests to enjoy the natural beauty of the region.
Hotel Victoria is located almost 100m away from the town port, and 500m away from the most famous beach of the town, Arvanitia beach.
- Park hotel in Nafplion is a well appointed hotel in the town of Nafplion, right across from Kolokotronis Park, in close proximity to all major sites in the town. The location of the hotel allows the guests to explore all the nearby archaeological sites, as well as enjoy the picturesque streets of the town.
Park hotel is a good value for money hotel able to satisfy both individual travelers and families, with the modern amenities and the friendly environment.
- Leto Nuevo Hotel is built under the castle of Akronafplia only 300m away in the old city of Nafplion, with a panoramic view of the town and the Argolic bay.
The view from the balcony of Hotel "Leto Nuevo Hotel" in Nafplion, is fascinating day and night, when you can enjoy the lights of the town. The majestic old of Nafplion takes the visitor back to the renaissance of the Greek State. Open all year round.
Search for more hotels in Nafplion or any other location in Greece