Select a hotel in Athens from our suggestions. We have partnered with the well-known site Booking.com to offer you a convenient and reliable solution.
- The 5-star Sofitel Athens is conveniently located 50 metres from Athens International Airport. It offers 2 gourmet restaurants, a spa and an indoor heated pool with views over the airport.
Each of the modern rooms is soundproofed and appointed with comfortable beds. Units are air-conditioned and have satellite TVs and work desks. Marble bathrooms feature luxury toiletries.
- Located close to the airport in Attica Avenue Highway, Holiday Inn Athens Attica Av, Airport W. offers stylish rooms with marble bathrooms and high speed internet. Guests enjoy free use of the gym, indoor pool and sauna.
Eleftherios Venizelos International Airport is at a distance of 13.5 km. There is a shuttle bus service to the airport and the hotel is also just 1.5 km from the suburban rail link.
- With an prime location, opposite Constitution Square and the House of Parliament, the Grande Bretagne boasts luxurious rooms and stunning city views from its magnificent rooftop terrace.
The lavish rooms are appointed with the finest furnishings. The marble bathrooms feature a vanity counter, separate bathtub, and shower. Some rooms have balconies facing the Acropolis, and the daily changing of the guard at the parliament building.
- A short walk from the Acropolis, 5-star Royal Olympic Hotel is centrally located near the picturesque Plaka neighborhood. The luxurious rooms overlook Zeus’s Temple, or the swimming pool garden.
All air-conditioned rooms at the Royal Olympic Hotel are soundproofed and feature work desks, bathroom amenities and bathrobes. Satellite TV, cable TV and radio are standard.
Ioannis Restaurant in the roof garden features beautiful views and traditional Greek cuisine. Guests can enjoy cocktails at the Roof Garden Bar overlooking many Athenian landmarks.
- With a great location in the centre of Plaka, facing the Acropolis, this 5-star hotel offers personalised service, a beautiful rooftop pool and well-appointed rooms with a buffet breakfast included.
Electra Palace Hotel Athens is within walking distance from most of Athens’ main attractions. Syntagma Square is less than 5 minutes’ walk away and the parliament and shopping districts are nearby.
The spacious rooms are equipped with air conditioning and satellite TV. Thoughtful touches also include bathrobes and slippers. Some rooms offer direct views of the Acropolis.
- With the most central location in Athens' Syntagma Square, the legendary Classical King George Palace boasts Athens’ most acclaimed gourmet restaurant and a stylish lounge bar with famous resident DJs.
All ultra-luxurious guestrooms are individually decorated with antique furniture and Murano chandeliers. Their spacious marbled bathrooms have sunken tubs and glass-encased showers. Certain rooms have a view of the Acropolis and the Royal Presidential Suite has a private outdoor pool.
- With a prestigious location in Syntagma Square and stunning Acropolis views, this 5-star downtown Athens hotel features a trendy restaurant and spacious guest rooms with floor-to-ceiling windows.
The NJV Athens Plaza Classic rooms are spacious and elegantly decorated. Many guest rooms face Syntagma Square, the Acropolis and Stadiou Street. All of the rooms are soundproofed.
- Featuring breathtaking views of the Acropolis from its rooftop terrace, Divani Palace Acropolis offers elegant rooms. It is walking distance from the new Acropolis museum and Herodion theatre.
All with private furnished balconies, Divani Palace rooms are decorated in natural colours and feature classic furnishings. They are equipped with a TV with satellite and cable channels, air conditioning and safety box. Most offer spectacular views to the Acropolis and Philopappou Hill.
- Member of the Leading Hotels of The World, the Divani Caravel luxury Athens hotel is ideally situated in the heart of Athens. It boasts a rooftop pool with Acropolis view, and offers exquisite dining and luxurious guest rooms with views of the city, Lycabettus Hill and the Acropolis.
Every room is well appointed with stylish furnishings. Standard room features include a satellite TV, individual climate control and minibar.
Located on the rooftop with view to the city, the Peak Health Club & Spa features an extensive gym, 3 treatment rooms, and offers signature Ligne St. Barth and Thalgo Treatments.
- Situated in the heart of Athens’ business and commercial district, Crowne Plaza offers lavish accommodation within close walking distance to all the historical sites and metro station.
Its excellent location, outside the restricted traffic zone, has made it a popular meeting place for both business and leisure guests. The rooms are of contemporary design and combine the comforts of a high standard hotel with the personal care and friendliness of a family-owned business.
- Located in Kolonaki district with an amazing view of Lycabettus Hill and the Saronic Gulf, overlooking the Acropolis from the breakfast room where you can taste gourmet Mediterranean flavors. Floors features its own themes and the rooms are individually decorated for your tastes and needs, with amazing views of the Acropolis and Athens.
The hotel has a Spa, a gym, a Sauna, a hamman and a hot tub for your relaxation as well as a rooftop pool bar for you to enjoy cocktails, drinks and meals
- Located in the center of Athens 10 minutes walk from Syntagma square, a 5-star hotel with uniquely decoration and artistic rooms.
The hotel features a restaurant and a bar for you to relax , eat and taste gourmet flavors from Greece and Mediterranean as well as cocktails and beverages.
- Luxury and elegant rooms with magnificent views over the Acropolis, a 5-star hotel
that features a rooftop pool bar and a Restaurant where you can enjoy tastes and flavors from Greece and Mediterranean as well as a Polynesian restaurant for you to taste fresh sushi.
The hotel also features a gym and function room for various events for business meetings and other events.
- Located in Pedion Areos Park, a 5-star hotel with sophisticated urban design and elegantly rooms with all the latest technologies and views to the park and the Acropolis.
The hotel features a rooftop swimming pool with magnificent views of the Acropolis and Lycabettus Hill, a room cafe with a variety of coffees as well as 2 restaurant for you to taste Italian dishes and enjoy your drink at the rooftop restaurant with panoramic views of the city.
- Centrally located in Syntagma Square in Athens, Amalia Hotel is right across from the National Gardens. It features comfortable rooms with satellite & pay TV and Wi-Fi internet access.
The modern rooms at Amalia Hotel are spacious and have air conditioning. Deluxe rooms have balcony with views of the National Gardens, the Lycabettus Hill and the Parliament.
A rich American buffet breakfast and a la carte lunch or dinner is served in Amalia's cosy restaurant.
- This hotel has a prestigious location in the historic heart of Athens. It offers 4-star facilities, excellent views of the Acropolis and Temple of Olympian Zeus, and fine cuisine.
The Athens Gate Hotel is situated just 100 metres from the new Acropolis museum. It is opposite the Temple of Olympian Zeus and on the doorstep of the historical Plaka area. There is a bar/restaurant on the top floor of the hotel, offering breathtaking views of the city.
- Situated in the centre of Athens, within walking distance to Monastiraki and Plaka, this design hotel offers luxurious, minimalist rooms, in vivid colours. Most units feature balconies, some with a Zen garden.
Fresh Hotel’s stylish rooms feature furnishings and fittings by designers such as Philip Starck and Artemide. The spacious rooms are soundproofed and equipped with LCD satellite TVs and free Wi-Fi access. Toiletries and slippers are standard.
- Boasting one of the most central locations in Athens, Electra Hotel Athens is next to Syntagma Square. A 5-minute walk through charming Plaka takes you to the Acropolis.
Recently renovated, the classically furnished rooms come with satellite/Pay TV, minibar and work desk with adjustable lamp. The marble bathroom includes a cosmetic mirror bathrobes and slippers.
Guests can start their day with buffet breakfast served at Emporiko Restaurant.
- Situated at the foot of the Acropolis, Herodion Hotel offers elegantly decorated air-conditioned rooms. It has beautiful roof garden with sun loungers and 2 hot tubs boasting spectacular views over Athens.
The modern Herodion rooms feature light wood furnishings and carpeted floors. They are fitted with a satellite TV, safety box and soundproofed windows. Most of the rooms have private balconies and some have a view of the Acropolis.
- Just a 5-minute walk from the Acropolis and 150 metres from the Metro, centrally located Airotel Parthenon features accommodation with balconies and satellite TVs. All rooms are soundproofed.
Airotel Parthenon offers air-conditioned units with fridge and free wired internet. Bathrooms are stocked with toiletries and a hairdryer. Room service is available. Acropolis Restaurant serves traditional Greek cuisine
- This brand new design hotel stands in a prominent central city location, 200 metres from Syntagma Square. With free Wi-Fi throughout the property, New Hotel houses a Mediterranean restaurant and a fitness area.
Designed by award-winning Brazilian designers the Campana Brothers, 79-room New Hotel is a member of Design Hotels of the world. The New Hotel was formerly the Olympic Palace Hotel and while strikingly modern in design today, original features have been retained, including the 1940s black marble staircase.
- The classically designed Titania is conveniently nestled in the historic and commercial centre of Athens. It has soundproof rooms and an award-winning rooftop restaurant with panoramic city views.
All guest rooms are luxuriously furnished, and equipped with self-regulated climate control units and outlets for computer and fax modems.
Titania Hotel's rooftop Olive Garden Restaurant serves Greek and Mediterranean dishes, along with a stunning panorama of the Acropolis, the Lycabettus and the city beyond.
- Located just a short walk from Athens’ attractions, luxurious 4-star hotel Melia Athens features a rooftop restaurant with stunning views of the Acropolis. All guests enjoy free access to its health club, outdoor pool and hot tub. The nearest metro station is at 50 metres.
Guest rooms are soundproofed and air conditioned, and decorated in earth tones with sycamore furniture and paintings signed by contemporary Greek artists. They enjoy a minibar, satellite TV and marble bathrooms with jet shower cabins or spa baths. High-speed Internet is available at a fee.
- Located in the center of the Athens, just 5-minute walk of the nearest Metro Station. It features elegant rooms, a rooftop swimming pool and a restaurant-bar with breathtaking views of the Acropolis, with air-conditioned, work desk and a sitting area with sofa bed, and In-room facilities include a satellite TV, laptop-sized safe and minibar.
The poolside restaurant serves international cuisine. The pool bar has comfortable armchairs and serves refreshing drinks and snacks. Gourmet Mediterranean and Greek cuisine is featured by the chef at the main restaurant, and other hotel facilities include a fully equipped gym on the 7th floor and free underground parking.
- Just a 5-minute walk from the Acropolis, the 4-star Ava Hotel and Suites is centrally located in Plaka. It offers spacious, self-catered accommodation with a private balcony or terrace. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout.
Featuring neoclassical décor with wallpapers and carefully chosen furnishings, all suites are air-conditioned and soundproofed.
Each has a fully equipped kitchenette, as well as a seating area with a 32” flat-screen TV. A DVD library is provided free of charge.
- The Athenian Callirhoe Exclusive Hotel is a 4-star boutique hotel in the Athens city centre, within walking distance of the Acropolis, Syntagna Square, and the business and shopping districts.
Located next to Syngrou-Fix metro and tram stations, The Athenian Callirhoe offers easy accessibility to Athens' major points of interests. It is the ideal choice for business and leisure travellers. This unique modern hotel combines the ultimate in style and luxury.
- This luxurious and elegant hotel is conveniently located right at the foot of the Acropolis hill, the new Acropolis museum and next to the archaeological monuments.
Completely renovated in a classic style, this modern hotel has just opened its doors and is ready to welcome its guests with genuine and warm typical Greek hospitality.
The refined interiors are warmly decorated, featuring artistic aspects, traditional touches and sophisticated fixtures.
- The modern Airotel Stratos Vassilikos Hotel is situated a 5-minute walk from the Megaro Mousikis Metro Station. It offers a gym with sauna and hammam, and stylish rooms with free Wi-Fi.
Airotel has spacious rooms and suites with soundproofed windows. The bathroom includes free toiletries and hairdryer.
Decorated with elegant furnishings, the Riva Restaurant impresses with the inspired dishes and live piano music. The lobby bar serves coffee, drinks and cocktails in a relaxing setting.
- Located in the heart of Athens, 100 metres from Syntagma square. The hotel features 2 conference rooms, a restaurant in the top floor where you can enjoy your breakfast,lunch and dinner with great views of the Acropolis as well as international dishes and relaxing cocktails and drinks.
- Located in the heart of Athens with comfortable and stylish rooms, a rooftop swimming pool for your relaxation and a ground floor with live jazz music. It also features a restaurant with a variety of Greek and International flavors and dishes as well as 8 equipped conference rooms for business events.
- Located in the heart of kolonaki and 1 km from Syntagma square, a 4-star hotel
with minimal decoration, state of the art facilities and soundproofed rooms.
It also features an all day bar restaurant for you needs and a ground floor restaurant where you can enjoy Asian and Mediterranean flavors.
- Located near Metaxourgeio Metro Station, a 4-star hotel with tasteful and elegant rooms with a 24/7 room service.
- Located in the city centre, a 4-star hotel with stylish and sophisticated rooms
and an elegant atmosphere. The hotel features a cafeteria and a bar-restaurant for your relaxation and needs where you can enjoy your coffee, meal or a snack. It also features a multi purpose hall for exhibitions and conventions.
- Located near Acropolis and Plaka, a 4-star hotel with high quality and tasteful
rooms and suites. The hotel features a Snack bar, a restaurant , a Tv room and
home cinema facilities for you needs and your relaxation. It also features conference rooms for business meetings, seminars and social events.
- Located right under the Acropolis hill, Adrian Hotel is ideally located near all major Athens attractions. Rooms are elegantly decorated and feature private balconies. The rooftop terrace overlooks the Parthenon.
Hotel Adrian’s air-conditioned rooms feature cable TV and minibar. Windows are soundproof and there is a daily maid service. Free Wi-Fi internet access is available.
During the warm months breakfast is served on the rooftop terrace with views of the Acropolis and scenic Plaka area.
- Hotel Plaka has a prestigious location in Athens’ historic centre. It is just 5 minutes walk from Syntagma Square and 2 blocks from Monastiraki Metro Station.
The central hotel offers a rooftop bar with breathtaking views of the Acropolis and across Athens. The 24-hour reception can help you with travel services in Greece and organize day trips around Athens.
The elegantly decorated guest rooms at Hotel Plaka include a minibar, safe, Wi-Fi, and air conditioning. Most rooms have balcony with views to the Acropolis, Plaka or Lycabetus hill.
- Central Hotel is strategically situated in the picturesque area of Plaka, 200 metres from Syntagma Square. It offers a rooftop terrace with hot tub and Acropolis view, and free Wi-Fi at the lobby.
The Central rooms are air conditioned and include a safe and bathroom with hairdryer. Some have Acropolis view. Room service is available.
The daily buffet breakfast includes fresh juices and local delicacies. The rooftop bar is the ideal place to have an evening drink while enjoying spectacular city views.
- Hermes Hotel enjoys a quiet spot in Plaka, only 2 blocks from the Syntagma Metro Station and the shopping street of Ermou. It offers a spacious lounge and a roof garden. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout.
The air-conditioned rooms have modern furnishings, wooden floors and bright colours. Each is equipped with a satellite TV, mini fridge and safe. Free toiletries and a hairdryer are provided in the marble bathroom. Some rooms have a balcony, while others have a large window.
- Ideally located close to the Acropolis and Plaka, Acropolis Select combines comfort and convenience for a great value base in Athens, just 50 metres from the metro.
The contemporary rooms at Acropolis Select are well-furnished with Italian design furniture. Each one offers plenty of space and modern bathrooms with bathtubs.
A rich breakfast buffet is served daily at the Acropolis Museum Hotel’s breakfast area. Later in the day guests can hang by the bar or the internet corner available at the hotel.
- Set in one of the finest areas in Athens, the Acropolis Boutique Museum Hotel offers charming accommodation with free Wi-Fi. It is a short walk from the Acropolis and Plaka.
Rooms are decorated in a simple, luxurious style. They are painted in natural colours and feature high ceilings, wooden floors, original paintings and comfortable queen-size or double beds with ecological mattresses.
- Philippos Hotel is ideally located right next to the Acropolis Museum and a 5-minute walk from the Acropolis Metro Station. Hotel rooms are sunny and modern, styled with elegant fabrics and earthy colours. Each is air conditioned and comes with a TV and minibar. Some rooms have Acropolis views from their windows. Buffet breakfast is served at the all-day café. There is Wi-Fi access in the lobby.
- Located next to the National Archaeological Museum, a 3-star hotel with modern and
soundproofed rooms for your needs. The hotel offers a rich Greek breakfast for you.
Acropolis, Plaka, Monastiraki and the Syntagma square can be reached on foot or by metro from the hotel.
- Located in the centre, a 3-star hotel with modern decoration and cozy rooms
with great views of Acropolis and the Saronic islands from the top floor pool and restaurant.
The hotel features Greek breakfast with traditional items, a restaurant at the 12th floor with Mediterranean flavors for lunch and dinner, as well as a bar for you to enjoy cocktails and drinks.
- Located in the centre just 10 minutes walk from Acropolis. Some rooms with balcony
have views of the Acropolis while there are also family rooms and discounts for children.
Daily breakfast is served, the hotel also features a cafe is serving cocktails and snack for you.
- Located near Monastiraki Metro Station and 10 minutes from Syntagma square,
a 3-star hotel with soundproof rooms and with some rooms have a view of the Acropolis
and Lycabettus hill. The hotel also features a rooftop bar with views of the Acropolis.
- Located in the heart of the city near the National Theatre and close to Acropolis and Syntagma square, a 3-star hotel with soundproofed and modern rooms with private balconies.
- Located in the centre of Athens and near the new Acropolis Museum, a 3-star hotel with stylish and contemporary rooms while the balconies of the rooms have great views of the Acropolis and the Filopappos Hill.
- Located in Psiri area and 10 minutes walk from Athens old town. The hotel features
a rooftop restaurant where you can enjoy your breakfast with views over the Acropolis.
The restaurant offers Mediterranean flavours while you can enjoy drinks, coffee and beverages at the bar.
- This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Poseidon Hotel is conveniently located at the seafront of Palaio Faliro, on the coastal avenue, 6 km away from Athens city centre. It is next to the modern marinas of Alimos and Flisvos and at close distance from shops, banks, restaurants and bars. The recently renovated hotel offers a convenient location, beautiful views of the sea and proximity to the beach.
- Located in Athens, 200 m from Syntagma Square, the family-owned Pan Hotel has been operating since the 1960's. It features air-conditioned rooms and private parking. Every room has a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Buffet breakfast is available. Extras include slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer. Pan Hotel features free WiFi throughout the property.
- Set in one of the finest areas in Athens, the Acropolis Boutique Museum Hotel offers charming accommodation with free Wi-Fi. It is a short walk from the Acropolis and Plaka.
Rooms are decorated in a simple, luxurious style. They are painted in natural colours and feature high ceilings, wooden floors, original paintings and comfortable queen-size or double beds with ecological mattresses. A rich breakfast buffet is served daily at the Acropolis Museum Hotel’s breakfast area.
- Hotel Amazon boasts a prime location in the heart of Athens, within walking distance of the major archaeological sites and Syntagma Metro Station. Amazon air-conditioned rooms and suites are decorated in natural tones creating a relaxing atmosphere. They are equipped with a TV with satellite and cable channels, safety box and minibar. Some rooms enjoy spectacular Acropolis views.Amazon Hotel serves buffet breakfast, while there is also a bar and a cafeteria, where guests can enjoy their drink or a snack.