10 DAYS / 9 NIGHTS – 3 nights in Athens, 4 nights in Skiathos, 2 nights in Skopelos
Experience the islands chosen by Hollywood, where the famous film “Mama Mia” was filmed, and leave your dream!
Highlights of Greece’ Most famous Honeymoon Package “Hollywood” 10 Days
- 10 day / 9nights vacation package of the Aegean diamonds
- Explore the wonders of the ancients and classical sites of Greece
- Visit the best of the Cyclades
Description of Greece’ Most famous Honeymoon Package “Hollywood” 10 Days
DAY 1: ATHENS
Transfer from Athens International airport to your hotel in the center of Athens. Balance of day at leisure. Overnight in Athens.
DAY 2: ATHENS
Sightseeing tour of Athens including all famous monuments & the Acropolis with its NEW Acropolis museum. Tour description: This Athens sightseeing tour gives you an opportunity to observe the striking contrasts that make Athens such a fascinating city. Expert guides will take you to see the Panathenaic Stadium where the first Olympic Games of modern times were held in 1896 (short stop). Continue our Athens sightseeing and pass by the Prime Minister’s residence (ex Royal Palace) guarded by the Euzones in their colorful uniform, the Temple of Olympian Zeus, the Hadrian’s Arch, the Parliament and the memorial to the Unknown Soldier, the Academy, the University, the National Library, the Constitution Square (Syntagma). Visit on the Acropolis, the unique Architectural Masterpieces of the Golden Age of Athens: The Propylaea, the Temple of Athena Nike, the Erechtheion and finally “the harmony between material and spirit”, the monument that “puts order in the mind”, the Parthenon. Continue and visit the place where at last the statues found their home and admire the wonders of the classical era: The new Acropolis museum. Afternoon at leisure. Overnight in Athens.
Transfer to Ag. Konstantinos port, traveling through the picturesque landscape Attica and Fthiotida, to catch the ferry to Skiathos. Upon your arrival on the island, transfer to your hotel. Free afternoon. Overnight in Skiathos island.
DAY 4: SKIATHOS / SKOPELOS
In the morning we will transfer you to the port of Skiathos to board the short ferry ride to Skopelos (1hour approx). Arrival in Skopelos and transfer to your hotel upon your arrival. Free afternoon. Overnight in Skopelos island.
DAY 5: SKOPELOS
A full day at leisure on the beautiful island of Skopelos . Overnight in Skopelos island.
At the indicated time you will be transferred to the port for your ferry to Skiathos. Upon arrival, transfer to your hotel. Free afternoon. Overnight in Skiathos island.
DAY 7 & 8: SKIATHOS
Two days at leisure on the beautiful island of Skiathos. Experience the island. Overnight in Skiathos island.
DAY 9: SKIATHOS / ATHENS
Transfer to Skiathos port to catch the ferry to Ag. konstantinos enjoying the cruise in the Aegean Sea. Transfer to your hotel. Overnight in Athens.
DAY 10: ATHENS / AIRPORT
Optional tours: Poseidon’s Cape Sounion and Athens Riviera Half Day Private Tour
- 3 nights hotel accommodation in Athens
- 4 nights hotel accommodation in Skiathos Island
- 2 nights hotel accommodation in Skopelos Island
- Half-day Athens sightseeing tour
- Transfer to Ag. Konstantinos – Athens – Ag. Konstantinos
- Ferry tickets Skiathos–Skopelos-Skiathos
- All transfers as mentioned (shared on islands)
- Daily breakfast
- All taxes
- Vacation / Holiday package
- Sightseeing sailing (for packages include islands)
- All ferry tickets are calculated on economy class, without cabin.
- Hotels, pickup and drop off (selected hotels only)
- Round trip transfers (Port – Hotel –Port) on each Island are included (Shared).
- An English speaking tour drive, with good knowledge of the Greek history and culture (for private tours)
- Road tolls, All taxes, and handling charges
Excluded from the tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Drinks and Beverage
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Trip Terms & Conditions
- Your deposit is due immediately on booking (30% of program price, minimum €150,00). The balance is due 90 days prior to departure.
- Tour quotes do not include airfare to/from the trip start point unless noted on the itinerary.
- Cost increases in currency exchange, government fees, taxes, surcharges or hotel/lodge tariff increases between quote date and start date are payable by the client.
- Availability cannot be guaranteed until booked. We will exercise best efforts to book hotels per the itinerary, however, in busy seasons and with client bookings made within 90 days of tour date we may be forced to offer substitutes.
- Payment of the program price constitutes your acceptance of the terms and conditions set out at “Terms-Conditions”.
- Living Standards and practices at destination may differ from those in your country with respect to provisions of utilities, services and accommodation
- Dress: religious and marmoreal sites: shoulders and knee must be covered
- Departure Time: Departure as per our program
- Return details: Returns to original departure point
- Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A voucher will be emailed to you with our contact numbers and all necessary information for your tour.
- This is your ticket and proof of purchase. On the day of tour please present a paper voucher in order to redeem your tour/activity.
- The order of visiting the islands can be changed according to the traffic and weather conditions.
- All boat schedules given in regards with Greek island packages can be adjusted according to clients wishes, while all mentioned times serve mainly as a reference to the most convenient boat schedule.
- Accommodation on the islands is based according to availability .
- Any part of the trips operated by ferry can be substituted by air sectors at an extra cost, according to availability.
- Packages description for the economy of time and space, includes only the services offered and occasionally a few suggestions.
- Specific information about every suggested destination can be found separately.
Persons with Disabilities
- Due to uneven surfaces, certain sites are not recommended for persons with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair. Such sites are the Acropolis, the Temple of Poseidon at Sounion, Mycenae, Delphi and Meteora
- In all cases, we recommend comfortable flat-solid walking shoes, sunglasses and sunscreen.
Opening hours & Admission fees
- Opening Hours:Summer April 1st to October 31st from 08:00 AM to 07:30 PM
- Winter: November 1st to March 31st from 08:30 AM to 03:00 PM
- Free admission fees: Children under 18 & Students from E.U.
- Reduced admission fees: Citizens of the E.U. aged over 65 & Students from countries outside the E.U.
Holidays in Greece
- January 1: closed
- January 6: 08:30 AM - 03:00 PM
- Shrove Monday: 08:30AM - 03:00 PM
- March 25: closed
- Good Friday: 12:00 PM - 03:00 PM
- Holy Saturday: 08:30 AM - 03:00 PM
- Easter Sunday: closed
- Easter Monday: 08:30 AM - 03:00 PM
- May 1: closed
- Holy Spirit Day: 08:30 AM - 03:00 PM
- 15 August 15: 08:30 AM - 03:00 PM
- October 28: 08:30 AM- 03:00 PM
- December 25 & 26: closed