You have booked your cruise and you are getting ready and exciting starting it and enjoy it! If you’re boarding a cruise ship at Piraeus port (Athens), the simplest way to get between the hotel or your address and the ship is to buy a transfer from your cruise line. This can be expensive and crowded. However many passengers resent having to pay hefty prices for a 20-minute ride by chartered coach. Also, you can reach the cruise port by bus, train, tram, or taxi.
Highlights of Popular Hotel Departure Private Transfer 2 Athens Airport
- Book your transfer in advance and avoid queues
- Save time with priority collection
- All-inclusive fares. Know in advance the total amount without any hidden charge.
- Secure payment through our secure platform. You don’t need to pay the driver and you don’t need cash for payment.
- Travel hassle-free
Before deciding how to reach the cruise terminal, you’ll need to know where your ship will be moored. Megaships and other large vessels of cruise lines such as Roya Caribbean, Holland America, Costa, MSC, Princess, celebrity cruises NCL cruises and many more, normally use the cruise terminals A, B, and C. Smaller ships often use Marina Zea, Marina Flisvos close to Piraeus port.
Piraeus port is the largest and one of the most important departures and destination ports of the Mediterranean sea; with a very high volume of people arriving and departing from the cruise terminal. A pre-booked transfer is a smart way to save time and money and to avoid complications as long lines at the taxi rank at the cruise terminal.
In addition, if you have time to spend at your arrival before your embarkation, you can make the most of your transfer by asking us to make a swift tour of Athens city before getting you to your cruise ship.
For more of Athens Tours click here
Do not give up the peace and comfort of a contracted service. Do not let this move randomly and avoid waiting and last minute complications. Join now our taxi and land transportation services from the cruise port and we will be waiting for you at the gate terminal of the port for which you have reached the crossing, with a sign with your name on to transfer you to your destination, comfortably and with safety.
There are 3 three cruise terminals at Piraeus ports in Athens. Akti Xaveriou (terminal A), Akti Themistokleous (terminal B), and Alkimos (terminal C). Piraeus is the largest port in Greece, the largest in Europe, and the biggest passenger port in the world.
So, book with us and let all your worries to us. Enjoy your cruise!!
- Private Land Transfer
- Activity level: Moderate
Included in the transfer
- Car and Driver
- A professional expert English speaking driver!
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle appropriate for the size of your group
- Accommodation is based according to availability (for multiple day tours only)
- Meet & Greet Service
- Infant seats available
- (90 min. free waiting time at the airport!
- Private transfer, Road tolls and local tax
- Any extra costs that may be caused by exceeding the free waiting time of the driver.
- Our terminal: Leof. Andrea Siggrou 37, 117 43 Athina, Greece.
Excluded from the transfer
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and beverage
- Your private chauffeur/guide will discuss a program best suited to your interest and mobile abilities. Option for a professional tour guide with a state license at an extra cost. Read more for the difference between a STATE LICENSED TOUR GUIDE and a TOUR DRIVER GUIDE in Greece!
- Booking ChangesChanges requested only with more than 24 hours before pickup time
- Terms & Conditions and Frequent Questions
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available on request
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A Voucher will be send at time of booking to your e mail or will be emailed to you with our contact numbers and all necessary information for your tour.
- This is your ticket and proof of purchase. On the day of tour please present a paper voucher in order to redeem your transfer/activity.
- This is a private land transfer activity. Only your group will participate
Persons with Disabilities
- Not wheelchair accessible!
- In all cases, we recommend comfortable flat-solid walking shoes, sunglasses and sunscreen.
- Please note that on this tour, your tour driver is not licensed to accompany you on your climb. If you want this service you may book a licensed by the state tour guide for an extra cost.
- In case a group is followed by a licensed tour guide or an English speaking tour-escort the professional driver is not obliged to speak English!
Meeting instructions at the airport:
- After you land, just follow the EXIT signs and walk outside the main customes gate to the exit hall, where your driver will be waiting for you holding a sign with your name on it. Please note that there is a possibility that there will be many people waiting for their own friends or relatives and there could also be employees of other transfer companies waiting for their clients. Therefore, please do not go away from the EXIT hall if you do not immediately notice anyone holding a sign with your name on it. Instead please look again carefully and you will eventually notice your private driver holding the sign with your name on it.
- If you have any problems please call us at +30 6944 44 28 56.
Opening hours & Admission fees
- Opening Hours:Summer April 1st to October 31st from 08:00 AM to 07:30 PM
- Winter: November 1st to March 31st from 08:30 AM to 03:00 PM
- Free admission fees: Children under 18 & Students from E.U.
- Reduced admission fees: Citizens of the E.U. aged over 65 & Students from countries outside the E.U.
Free admission days
- March 6: In memory of deceased Minister of Tourism & visionary Melina Mercouri
- June 5: Environment international day
- April 18 : International monuments day
- May 18: International museums day
- September 27: International tourism day
- The last weekend of September annually (European Heritage Days)
- National Holidays
- Sundays in the period between 1 November and 31 March
- The first Sunday of every month, except for July, August and September
- NOTE: If the first Sunday is a holiday then the second is the free admission day
Holidays in Greece
- January 1: closed
- January 6: 08:30 AM - 03:00 PM
- Shrove Monday: 08:30AM - 03:00 PM
- March 25: closed
- Good Friday: 12:00 PM - 03:00 PM
- Holy Saturday: 08:30 AM - 03:00 PM
- Easter Sunday: closed
- Easter Monday: 08:30 AM - 03:00 PM
- May 1: closed
- Holy Spirit Day: 08:30 AM - 03:00 PM
- 15 August 15: 08:30 AM - 03:00 PM
- October 28: 08:30 AM- 03:00 PM
- December 25 & 26: closed
Also, you can book your transfer through our live booking engine, as our Online Booking System will inform you about the final cost of your transfer and no other charges will apply later. Athens Tours Greece Transfers belongs to our Greek travel agency “Athens Tours Greece” member of ITE Travel Group and it is not affiliated with any 3rd party tour operator directly. We are free to offer the best services!!!