3 nights Athens, 4 nights Corfu. Explore Athens and visit the princes of the Ionian islands, Corfu!
From family vacations to the romantic getaways, Corfu is the perfect place to combine history, myths, culture, modern life and the amazing landscape with the Ioanian turquoise waters!
Highlights of the “Corfu Magic” Vacation Package
- 8 day / 7 nights vacation package to Athens and Corfu
- Explore the wonders of the ancients and classical sites of Greece
- Visit Athens with its world famous monuments
- Visit Corfu the beauty of the Ioanian islands
Description of the “Corfu Magic” Vacation Package
DAY 1: ATHENS Upon arrival, you will be met and transferred to your hotel. Balance of day at leisure. Optional tours: Sunset tour to Sounion, Athens-by-night tour
DAY 2: ATHENS GUIDED CITY TOUR Morning sightseeing tour of Athens, including the visit to the Acropolis and its Museum. Balance of the day at leisure.
DAY 3: ATHENS – DELPHI Full day excursion to the Archaeological site of Delphi once known as the center of Earth. Lunch en route (optional), evening return to Athens.
DAY 4: ATHENS/CORFU
Morning transfer to the airport for your flight to Corfu. Arrival & transfer to your hotel.
DAYS 5, 6, 7: CORFU
Day at leisure on this beautiful island located in the Ionian sea. Enjoy the sun, the sandy beaches, the picturesque villages, the castles and the lush green landscape.
Optional tours: Tours in Corfu
DAY 8: CORFU/ATHENS
Transfer to the airport for your flight to Athens.
- 3 nights hotel accommodation in Athens
- 4 nights hotel accommodation in Corfu Island
- Half day Athens sightseeing tour
- Full day tour to Delphi (including lunch)
- Air tickets Athens – Corfu – Athens
- Entrance fees during guided sightseeing
- All transfers as mentioned
- Daily breakfast
- 24 hour assistance phone number
- All taxes
- Travel insurance
- International flights
- Personal expenses
- Vacation / Holiday package
- Sightseeing sailing (for packages include islands)
- All ferry tickets are calculated on economy class, without cabin.
- Hotels, pickup and drop off (selected hotels only)
- Round trip transfers (Port – Hotel –Port) on each Island are included (Shared).
- An English speaking tour drive, with good knowledge of the Greek history and culture (for private tours)
- Road tolls, All taxes, and handling charges
Excluded from the tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Drinks and Beverage
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Trip Terms & Conditions
- Your deposit is due immediately on booking (30% of program price, minimum €150,00). The balance is due 90 days prior to departure.
- Tour quotes do not include airfare to/from the trip start point unless noted on the itinerary.
- Cost increases in currency exchange, government fees, taxes, surcharges or hotel/lodge tariff increases between quote date and start date are payable by the client.
- Availability cannot be guaranteed until booked. We will exercise best efforts to book hotels per the itinerary, however, in busy seasons and with client bookings made within 90 days of tour date we may be forced to offer substitutes.
- Payment of the program price constitutes your acceptance of the terms and conditions set out at “Terms-Conditions”.
- Living Standards and practices at destination may differ from those in your country with respect to provisions of utilities, services and accommodation
- Dress: religious and marmoreal sites: shoulders and knee must be covered
- Departure Time: Departure as per our program
- Return details: Returns to original departure point
- Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A voucher will be emailed to you with our contact numbers and all necessary information for your tour.
- This is your ticket and proof of purchase. On the day of tour please present a paper voucher in order to redeem your tour/activity.
- The order of visiting the islands can be changed according to the traffic and weather conditions.
- All boat schedules given in regards with Greek island packages can be adjusted according to clients wishes, while all mentioned times serve mainly as a reference to the most convenient boat schedule.
- Accommodation on the islands is based according to availability .
- Any part of the trips operated by ferry can be substituted by air sectors at an extra cost, according to availability.
- Packages description for the economy of time and space, includes only the services offered and occasionally a few suggestions.
- Specific information about every suggested destination can be found separately.
Persons with Disabilities
- Due to uneven surfaces, certain sites are not recommended for persons with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair. Such sites are the Acropolis, the Temple of Poseidon at Sounion, Mycenae, Delphi and Meteora
- In all cases, we recommend comfortable flat-solid walking shoes, sunglasses and sunscreen.
Opening hours & Admission fees
- Opening Hours:Summer April 1st to October 31st from 08:00 AM to 07:30 PM
- Winter: November 1st to March 31st from 08:30 AM to 03:00 PM
- Free admission fees: Children under 18 & Students from E.U.
- Reduced admission fees: Citizens of the E.U. aged over 65 & Students from countries outside the E.U.
Holidays in Greece
- January 1: closed
- January 6: 08:30 AM - 03:00 PM
- Shrove Monday: 08:30AM - 03:00 PM
- March 25: closed
- Good Friday: 12:00 PM - 03:00 PM
- Holy Saturday: 08:30 AM - 03:00 PM
- Easter Sunday: closed
- Easter Monday: 08:30 AM - 03:00 PM
- May 1: closed
- Holy Spirit Day: 08:30 AM - 03:00 PM
- 15 August 15: 08:30 AM - 03:00 PM
- October 28: 08:30 AM- 03:00 PM
- December 25 & 26: closed
Please fill in your inquiry, and one of travel experts will contact you latest within 48 hours. If you do not receive our proposal 48 hours please check in your spam folder, and resend your request.