Experience the historical and famous sites of Bodrum, the birthplace of the father of history, Herodotus. Explore the city’s wonders, enjoy the shopping bazaar, and have fun!
Itinerary: St.Peters Castle, Underwater Archaeology Museum, Halicarnassus Mausoleum, Ancient Theatre, Windmills
Highlights of the Famous Bodrum, 7 hours private shore excursion
- Visit the best of Bodrum in a 7-hour private tour
- Enjoy the birthplace of Herodotus, father of history
- Visit the creation of Rhodes Knights, the St. Peters castle
- Experience the underwater archaeological museum
- Admire one of the 7 wonders of the ancient world, the Mausoleum
- English-speaking tour driver/guider
Description of the Bodrum private tour
Starting from your cruise ship pier, our private driver/guide will be waiting for you to start an exciting Bodrum shore excursion. We´ll make sure you discover the Bodrum while having a lot of fun. You will love this small amazing town!!
Our first stop will be at be St. Peters Castle which was built by the Knights of Rhodes. Here experience the unique underwater Archaeological Museum which is in the castle. Continue our shore excursion we’ll visit the Halicarnassus Mausoleum which is one of the seven wonders of the ancient world. Do not miss to see the Ancient Theatre and the graphical windmills with an amazing view of the city.
Our next stop is to visit the Hippodrome, the center of political activities, and sports events in the old city. The Hippodrome is famous for its decoration with Serpentine Column, Obelisk of Theodosius, and German Fountain of Wilhelm II.
At last, you will the famous Grand Bazaar. Built-in 1461 AD the Grand Bazaar remains till today the biggest and most attractive shopping center ” souk ” in the world with more than 4000 shops selling all kinds of goods.
After the end of the shore excursion, we’ll take you back to the cruise ship.
- Entrance fees
- Professional English speaking guide licensed by the Ministry of Culture and Tourism
- Non – Smoking air-conditioned vehicle and Professional driver
- Parking fees
- Pick up and drop off
- Personal spendings
- Personal Tips
PRICE PER PERSON:
- 2-3 Pax, 120,00 $
- 4-5 Pax, 105,00 $
- 6-10 Pax, 90,00 $
- 11+ Pax, 80,00 $