A 5 days / 4 nights winter package to experience the birthplace of the Olympic games Olympia, the biggest ancient port, the causes of the Trojan war and the Mycenaean civilization, the construction of Poseidon for his son Nafplios and the first capital of modern Greece.
Highlights of Athens and the famous ancient citadels 5-day private package
- A full day (8 hours) private tour in Athens
- The trademark of the city, the Acropolis and Parthenon
- The new Acropolis museum
- Plaka, the old Athens with its famous neighborhoods
- Delphi; The most celebrated place in the ancient world
- The famous Athens pronea temple of Delphi
- The famous Corinth canal, ancient Corinth, Mycenae, and Nafplion
- Professional English speaking tour driver
Day 1: Arrival at Athens airport
You will meet at the arrival exit of your flight. Your driver will be there holding a sign with your name on it. Transfer to your hotel in Athens, and balance of the day at leisure.
Day 2: Experience Athens best
Day 3: Two days to the ancient and modern Greek world Argolis, Olympia. On the first day visit the Corinth canal, ancient Corinth, Mycenae, and Nafplion
Visit the biggest port of the ancient world, the kingdom that the mission for the Trojan war started and …. read more. Balance of day at leisure.
Day 4: Two days to the ancient and modern Greek world Argolis, and Olympia. On the second day visit Olympia
Admire ancient Olympia the birthplace of the first Olympic games. In 776BC… read more. Balance of day at leisure.
Day 5: Athens hotel / Airport
Transfer from your hotel to the Athens international airport according to your departure flight.
Optional tours: Poseidon’s Cape Sounion and Athens Riviera Half-Day Private Tour
Especially this package includes
- 3 nights hotel accommodation in Athens
- 1 night in ancient Olympia
- Full day Athens sightseeing private tour
- Full day Olympia private tour
- Full day Argolis private tour (Corinth Canal, Ancient Corinth, Mycenae, and Nafplion)
- All transfers as mentioned
- A professional tour driver
- Daily breakfast
- 24-hour assistance phone number
- All taxes
Especially this package excludes
- Travel insurance
- International flights
- Entrance fees during sightseeing
- Personal expenses
- Vacation / Holiday package
- Sightseeing sailing (for packages include islands)
- All ferry tickets are calculated on economy class, without cabin.
- Hotels, pickup and drop off (selected hotels only)
- Round trip transfers (Port – Hotel –Port) on each Island are included (Shared).
- An English speaking tour drive, with good knowledge of the Greek history and culture (for private tours)
- Road tolls, All taxes, and handling charges
Excluded from the tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Drinks and Beverage
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Trip Terms & Conditions
- Your deposit is due immediately on booking (30% of program price, minimum €150,00). The balance is due 90 days prior to departure.
- Tour quotes do not include airfare to/from the trip start point unless noted on the itinerary.
- Cost increases in currency exchange, government fees, taxes, surcharges or hotel/lodge tariff increases between quote date and start date are payable by the client.
- Availability cannot be guaranteed until booked. We will exercise best efforts to book hotels per the itinerary, however, in busy seasons and with client bookings made within 90 days of tour date we may be forced to offer substitutes.
- Payment of the program price constitutes your acceptance of the terms and conditions set out at “Terms-Conditions”.
- Living Standards and practices at destination may differ from those in your country with respect to provisions of utilities, services and accommodation
- Dress: religious and marmoreal sites: shoulders and knee must be covered
- Departure Time: Departure as per our program
- Return details: Returns to original departure point
- Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A voucher will be emailed to you with our contact numbers and all necessary information for your tour.
- This is your ticket and proof of purchase. On the day of tour please present a paper voucher in order to redeem your tour/activity.
- The order of visiting the islands can be changed according to the traffic and weather conditions.
- All boat schedules given in regards with Greek island packages can be adjusted according to clients wishes, while all mentioned times serve mainly as a reference to the most convenient boat schedule.
- Accommodation on the islands is based according to availability .
- Any part of the trips operated by ferry can be substituted by air sectors at an extra cost, according to availability.
- Packages description for the economy of time and space, includes only the services offered and occasionally a few suggestions.
- Specific information about every suggested destination can be found separately.
Persons with Disabilities
- Due to uneven surfaces, certain sites are not recommended for persons with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair. Such sites are the Acropolis, the Temple of Poseidon at Sounion, Mycenae, Delphi and Meteora
- In all cases, we recommend comfortable flat-solid walking shoes, sunglasses and sunscreen.
Opening hours & Admission fees
- Opening Hours:Summer April 1st to October 31st from 08:00 AM to 07:30 PM
- Winter: November 1st to March 31st from 08:30 AM to 03:00 PM
- Free admission fees: Children under 18 & Students from E.U.
- Reduced admission fees: Citizens of the E.U. aged over 65 & Students from countries outside the E.U.
Holidays in Greece
- January 1: closed
- January 6: 08:30 AM - 03:00 PM
- Shrove Monday: 08:30AM - 03:00 PM
- March 25: closed
- Good Friday: 12:00 PM - 03:00 PM
- Holy Saturday: 08:30 AM - 03:00 PM
- Easter Sunday: closed
- Easter Monday: 08:30 AM - 03:00 PM
- May 1: closed
- Holy Spirit Day: 08:30 AM - 03:00 PM
- 15 August 15: 08:30 AM - 03:00 PM
- October 28: 08:30 AM- 03:00 PM
- December 25 & 26: closed
Please fill in your inquiry, and one of the travel experts will contact you latest within 48 hours. If you do not receive our proposal in 48 hours please check in your spam folder, and resend your request.